It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Civilian Casualties In Gaza!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

There is no contradiction - she disagrees with numbers of journalist - that third of dead are civilians. But she says that there is no possibility to totally avoid civilian casualties.
Then surprise attack and warning of civilians - also no contradiction.
From what i understand on the first day there was surprise attack on Hamas targets that could be easily targeted without danger of major civilian casualties. Then as Hamas leaders left offices for more shielded (by other humans that is) positions Israel went back to warning neighbours (usually half an hour before) - so you can see now news of Hamas leaders killed with their families, not only leaders. This "shield" does not want to leave. I can understand the families but i cannot understand people who stay with families knowing that they are a target.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

If she was arguing the number of civilian death she would said something like,'not that many.' To say,'no civilians' is not the same thing.

Listen to what Livni says,before the attack Not after the first wave of attacks or after the first day,but before the attacks had even begun.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut
The hamas recklessly shot missles into Israel

Ever heard of Fateh? they are the militant organisation armed and funded by Israel and who lost the coup attempt against Hamas...I'll bet my last tenner that a fair proportion of the rocket launches were by Fateh militants, and at the same time supplying the IDF with intel to launch counterstrikes on Hamas targets to enable their foe to be eradicated and seize political power in Gaza

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Taikonaut]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Well, it is all in the eyes (or ears) of the beholder. I see no contradiction between refusal to accept number of civilian deaths journalist talks about (UN by the way too disagrees - 25 percent according to them, not third) and acceptance that there are civilian being killed. You find more comfortable to see a contradiction and assign it to her stupidity. ok.
As for date of interview though - makers of the video did a nice thing. Interview was taken on 29th of december. Operation started on 27/28th of december. But in the beginning they show article from 22nd of december just to confuse the people who are prone to see what they prone to see.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taikonaut

so you beleive its a counter setup? Sounds like bush. Kill your own people for no cause. Do you think in the wake of the lack of "standard" U.S. presidency israel has been given the go ahead to genocide those who oppose the alliance?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join