It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Wish for the World in 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My Wish is for the World to slowly rise up together towards a Global Awareness or Global Empathy.

Not Borg awareness
But being able to feel empathy or compassion for your fellow men & still keep your individuality.

Maybe that's what 2012 is about.

One World.

My motto for the day: Turn the other cheek

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Disclosure. Of everything.

UFOs. Aliens. Coverups. Lies. Politics as usual. Secret deals.
'Aid' shipments that are really arms shipments. Real death counts.
Long term goals of the Bildebergers. What gov'ts know about 2012.
All the people who are Bildeberger tools. Disclosure of MSM bias.

Full disclosure. Or perhaps TRUTH. That's something hard to find.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

I definitely agree with feeling empathy or compassion for your fellow men. Also to give them what you desire for yourself. Make others happy, make others feel good. It will return to you in multiple ways, because due to our nature, whatever we do to others we actually do to ourselves. Which brings me to my final point (that doesn't agree with yours) we are all unique, but individuality is actually an illusion. We are all one and part of the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"Peace on Earth and Good Will towards Men."

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
While the other wishes have been a more optimistic mine is going to be the opposite.

I wish for the end of the human race as a whole.

I see us as nothing more then a virus bent on destruction. Sure there are a few that try to change things but as a whole we can't get along, we destroy everything we touch, corruption is bread into us from the day we are born, and lies are the foundation of our lives.

But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery.

source

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I wish for world peace. Every time I blow out birthday candles, see a shooting star and see the first star of the night I have had the same wish.

Maybe I'll add that aliens come and help us find peace.

May as well have peace and disclosure in one swift blow.

I'll also add a wish that all my ATS family stay safe and well for the New Year. All of you are very special to me.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Every human being be aware that they have potential to develop their wifi connection to the arkashic internet-

every person take responsibility for what they express in physical manifestation behaving as linkages for anything in between.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wish for a world of responsibility! People get off your butt and get off welfare. People get an education and a job! I wish for couples who aren't ready for a baby to take responsibility for their sexual activities and practice safe sex! I wish for people to buy what they need not what they can't afford! Kick those irresponsible politicians and leader out of office and get some responsible leaders! If the world could do this then all the other problems would disappear in my humble opinion.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Solarskye]

top topics

join