It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Think the Cycle of Death will ever end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don’t know why you are using the Hitler example to take it all on the Palestinians today;

First of all , my grandparents were living in peace before Israelis came with their tanks and weapons, Palestinians thought at first it was the English Army at this time coming to help them, until that army have started shooting on everyone that was living there with no exceptions.
This is how my grandparents lost their home and others even lost their life and their families. So this is what I think is what you meant when you said “the legal Israeli estate”.

My opinion is that Israel was formed by force, and until this day they have Arabic territory still invaded from their neighboring countries i.e. Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan etc.

I want to start with Hisballa militants the ones that after September the 11th they became one of the world’s top terrorist groups. For example, they are a resisting group who are trying to get their land back, they didn’t have a peace agreement with their enemy and they performed a military action against their rivals. Israel comes with all its military power and declares war on the whole country (Lebanon), kills a lot of innocent people that have nothing to do with what is happening and breaks the routes of the countries into pieces just for the purpose of putting an internal pressure on that group. (By the way now Hisballa is stronger than any other time in the past after the war) The same brutal suite is carried out in today’s massacres in Palestine; they are throwing tons of explosives while they are sitting in their planes on to one of the most populated cities in the world after a long period of humiliation and siege that stopped even medicine and necessities such as petrol and food from reaching people during a time when children are supposed to be celebrating.

In my opinion the reason they chose to drop bombs on Ghaza and killing many innocent is to make political parties within the same nation and even Arabic leaders put the blame on Hamas. These leaders will then give the green light to Israel to continue their plan of brutality and invading more and more from the palastinian land. (Check the map of Palestine and how much it shrank throughout history)

My Question to all, after all the people that were killed today do you think the cycle of death will stop or do you think from what have happened today is that more and more hatred is created and cycle of death will even continue more?

In my opinion also I don’t find big difference between when a suicide bomber blows innocents or when a soldier drops bombs on peoples heads.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nkhoury

I may be wrong here BUT I'm thinking Israel would probably NOT attack anyone if the the rocket attacks on Israel would end. Hezbollah and Hamas have both instigated the Israeli retaliation.

join