It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Enigma Cypher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi everyone, my name is Enigma Cypher and I found out about this website from the book "Above Top Secret" by Jim Marrs. I bought that book yesterday and finished it in a little under two hours. That book kicks ass and the only problem I had with the book was that it had to end. I had previously read "Alien Agenda" by Marrs and both books were fascinating. But "Above Top Secret" was what directed me to this site.

I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories. I don't necessarily believe in most of them but some conspiracies I do believe exist are related to JFK, MLK, Roswell, Area 51, UFOs, and ancient ruins on Mars.

I am an ardent patriot and love the United States of America very much. I am a conservative, own several guns and am a member of the NRA.

I am currently in college working towards a degree in forensics. I read a lot, about a book a day. Mostly, history, politics, and the unexplained. The old TV show "Unsolved Mysteries" was what got me into the unexplained.

I am looking forward to discussing things on this site.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oh no!, the forensic expert has come, everyone run and hide and make sure that all of you do not touch anything, enigma, will track us through our dna.

Just joking.

Welcome aboard the world largest debunkers forum and be careful, the website is extremely addictive.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Welcome aboard the world largest debunkers forum and be careful, the website is extremely addictive.

That it is.

Welcome Aboard

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Cypher

Welcome aboard! Great to have you here. It'll be great to have your forensic knowledge added to our threads!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Glad to have you here

you should visit Tinwiki aswell its great for researching conspiracies

Look forward to seeing you around forums

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join