It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Israel-Gazaa strip fighitng be the false flag that will lead us into war with Iran that pe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I remember reading crazy stories about how people thought we were going to war with Iran not too long ago. Maybe they weren't as crazy as I thought. Could this be it? Could this be the tipping point that gets us into war with Iran?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No, its not a false flag, and its not a war.
It is Israel, trying to stop terrorists, religious extremists, from attacking them, and destroying other peoples lives.
Remember, there is many different people in the Israeli defense forces.
Some Arabs Muslims Christians etc.
This fight is against religious extremists, and them only.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
please people, understand what a false flag is before throwing the word around.
If Palestine started throwing rockets at themselves and tried to make it look like Israel, that is a false flag.

trying to get other countries to fight is not a false flag, a false flag is when you attack yourself and make it look like someone else.

here is an example, you dress up to look like me and burn your own house down and make sure everyone sees you looking like me, so when the reports come in they are looking for someone fitting my description and not yours.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I remember reading crazy stories about how people thought we were going to war with Iran not too long ago. Maybe they weren't as crazy as I thought. Could this be it? Could this be the tipping point that gets us into war with Iran?

Could you please tell me who "we" are?

You may find more people responding to your question with an intelligent answer if you do so.

If i were Iranian, Chinese, Russian (for example), your question would seem very silly.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
With regards to the "false flag" scenario, perhaps, it could be an Israeli false flag operation. The Zionist's may desire World War.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They don't need a shrimp like the Gazaa..dispute.. to take IRAN.

THere's still 20 days. Plenty of time to invade IRAN and blow another 400 Billion+ that Congress is so FUBAR to keep giving like remote control robots to Satan.

No worries. Obama better not F-Up..That's all I say.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 349666

We=The United States. I sometimes forget that I am on an international website with people from all different countries so when I say we it might confuse some people. Sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Remember, there is many different people in the Israeli defense forces.
Some Arabs Muslims Christians etc.

And that can avoid an escalation of war because...?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
everyone thats shouting about this not being a false flag, do you have any evidence of this?

who's to say that crazy Zionist aren't firing rockets at israel as justification of the invasion?

1, Jewish planes slow to respond to missile launch sites, this has been mentioned by reporters at the scene.
2. Jewish fighter jets attacked that american boat that time as a false flag, proving they love false flags.
3. Zionists REALLY REALLY want to take over three key regions -the coast, the golan hights and Jerusalem.
4. The Hawks have been planning this for 6 months, yet they said that they went in only after a jewish citizen was killed by a resurgence of rocket attacks in recent days -thus the 'cease fire' which was apparently broken by the Palestinians and caused the war happened to happen at the same time as they finished preparing for the war.
5. If isreal doesn't make some move now they'll likely get stuck with the boarders as they are, this is unacceptable to zionists.

and to prove it just a little quote from Israel National Radio...

"the land of isreal belongs to the jews, no one else -period."
-Eve Harrow, Isreal nation news (5 min ago)

-of course i'm the first to accept that i have no evidence that they were false flag attacks -however THIS is the place to debate the facts, does anyone have any?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would not go as far as saying this is a false flag attack, this is however a well calculated plan to get a retaliation as soon as the cease fire deadline had ended.
basically cutting Gaza off from the outside world, the Palistinians waited and waited.
Now correct me if I am wrong, but if you prevent food or medication getting in to an area, you hav't hurt anyone, it is the fact they havn't got medication or food that causes the death.
or if you lock someone in a room, you didn't kill them, the lack of food and water killed them.

a few of you may understand the last part

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I'm not sure that i understand how 'if you lock someone in a room, you didn't kill them, the lack of food and water killed them.' - if i was to drop a brick on your head then i am a murderer right? how about if i dropped a brick and caught it, you're fine so no crime -what then if i simply doped a brick and didn't catch it, i haven't 'murdered' you i simply didn't save you?

The simple fact of the matter is either way you've caused someone to loose their life, if it wasn't for your first action they wouldn't of died. Regardless of that locking someone in a room is immoral, unjust and likely to cause them to try to escape.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I dont know why your all bangin on about false flags and this assault being a prequel to a western war with iran. Israel and palastines have been at it for years, theres nothing new here and it will happen again when this settles down. Its just coincidence that there has been a dispute with iran, which amounted to nothing more than a verbal brawl between the two sides, which has also settled down now, despite all the threads on ATS about impending doom and the end of life as we know it.
There is nothing to this, but israel over stepping the mark, expecting the US to come running if they get in the s**t. Quite frankly I dont know why the US would ally themselves with such a country and im embarrased at my countrys association with america (UK) when they support action like this.
Obama said if he got elected he would not support israel, I think the timing of this attack is more likely down to them being able to turn to bush in case they got out of their depth, and get help, which wouldnt happen next month.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why wouldn't Israel help us launch an attack on Iran by starting a war with Hamas? Iran can be predicted to act in a certain manner regarding Palestinians. (Problem=Solution). Look how much Bush & Co. helped THEM with 911.

[edit on 31/12/08 by MajesticJax]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Who needs a false flag when you have the real thing. No this isn't a false flag operation but I do agree it really could lead the USA into the next war with Iran.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Im not saying that this couldnt lead the us to ear with iran, i dont think it will, but it could. Im just saying that i dont think that is the motivation behind this assault. The timing is all off, if they wanted to draw the us into a war with iran by attacking palastine then the attack should have come at a time when tensions were at their highest, which was a few months ago, things have calmed down now. Like I said in a previous post, the timing sugests they chose now so they have time to attack and call for help if they need it before obama takes office.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

jews are a people without a land and will never have one israel was never theres its a land they stole from the arabs read your history before you comment

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

jews are a people without a land and will never have one israel was never theres its a land they stole from the arabs read your history before you comment

new topics

top topics

join