It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: A bizarre Parallel Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This president takes the prize for saying one thing and doing the opposite. He and his cronies live in a bizarre parallel universe where night is day, black is white and no means yes. Here are a few facts...

The Bush Credibility Gap: Real Life Examples

A chronology of Bush saying one thing then doing another
www.house.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
no supprises here.

Bush isn't a flip-flopper, he is a two-faced LIAR.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What I wanna know, is have all the Republicans had labotomies - to believe the horseshyte that flows out of the White House and Pentagon?

I think the U.S. should be re-named Stepford Nation.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You would think that with all the uproar they made over Clintons Lies, and he WAS a Liar, they would through a fit over this. This guy could TEACH Clinton to lie

Just shows you that Clintons lies were never the problem.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He and his followers are sick #s. There's no question in my mind. You can watch any political speech he gives and see people in the audience, who don't appear to have any humanity in their eyes, applauding. I think of them as sort of alien, as I watch in horror, or sometimes laugh hysterically. Did you ever read that book, "Twilight Eyes", by Dean Koontz, in which the main character has the ability to see beyond the physical appearances of other humans? He sees "goblins" in the faces of certain evil people. That's about the closest comparison I can make to the feeling I get when I observe these types of people.
They're not human, IMO.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can I post it? Should I post it! ARGGGH I can't help myself, it just says it all !!!!

An oldie but a goodie.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Can I post it? Should I post it! ARGGGH I can't help myself, it just says it all !!!!

An oldie but a goodie.

That's great, Kegs!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That is pretty funny.

Oh yeah...I better type a second sentence, otherwise I might get points deducted for one line response!

[Edited on 4-9-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
He and his followers are sick #s. There's no question in my mind. You can watch any political speech he gives and see people in the audience, who don't appear to have any humanity in their eyes, applauding. I think of them as sort of alien, as I watch in horror, or sometimes laugh hysterically. Did you ever read that book, "Twilight Eyes", by Dean Koontz, in which the main character has the ability to see beyond the physical appearances of other humans? He sees "goblins" in the faces of certain evil people. That's about the closest comparison I can make to the feeling I get when I observe these types of people.
They're not human, IMO.

That book sounds pretty interesting. It sounds pretty close to what we have now. I never bought into that Reptilian nonsense - until Cheney took the reins of power - now I seriously gotta wonder if there's something to it!

Every time I see Bush, it seems he's talking to a military audience. How very safe. Of course they're gonna clap and cheer. It's like Hitler all over again.

The thing that makes me sick about this joke of a president - and I better watch it, I know - is that whenever he goes anywhere, they've got these free-speech zones to keep the protesters completely out of his sight and earshot. If that ain't the weakest thing I've ever heard of, I don't know what is. Anyone that's so weak that he can't handle a little opposition has no business being in any position of power. There's nothing free about free-speech zones. It's completely fascist. The definition of fascist should be pathetically weak, limp-dick, ignorant, intolerant, infantile. And maybe even sexually retarded.

I couldn't stand Clinton; but, at least Clinton never chased away and muzzled those who protested against him. And there were plenty who did. He had the intellect to go head to head on ideas with anyone.

new topics

top topics

join