It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Nazi's had won WWII...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
how do you think the world would be different? This has always been an interesting thought to me and I have always wanted to see a movie or book made about the subject.

I once read that Hitler had plans to burn all history books and replace them with his version of history, including that Germany had always ruled the world.

So my question to you is what exactly you think would be different and what insane laws, etc, would be imposed of the world's people?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have often pondered on this thought.. its hard to answer...
Would they hve also exterminated the Latina people? Eskimos? asians? They might have..remember, to be German and part of hitelrs new world, yuor blood had to be Aryan..tracing yuor bloodline back to some king of germany.i forget the year.. to my knowledge, if yuo werent, off to concentration camp ya go..

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think they would have extermintaed most but I also think that they would have started to enslave a certain amount these races for free labor.

Ironic that Hitler fit basically 0% of what he imagined a perfect person in the perfect race.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey, it might not have been all bad news. A lot of us would probably be driving nice shiny Beemers or Mercs by now.

Seriously though, given the fact that many of todays rich families and banks were bankrolling the Nazi party and war machine, it'd probably just be business as usual for those backers but with a different flag fluttering on the pole. In fact, it'd probably be business as usual for most of us as it's not very likely Germany could have occupation forces watching over us all.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Interesting question but as ziggy said, it's hard to answer.
So instead I'll post a link to this blog entitled The Ghost of Adolph Hitler Nazi Influence in America for some food for thought.

meine zwei pfennig

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

Here's a cracklin' good yarn from the one and only Philip K. Dick: The Man In The High Castle.
A 'what if' story where the Allies have lost the Second World War.
It's a classic.
Happy reading.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In my considered opinion, the Nazis did not lose the war, the German army and the German people did. Read some Jim Marrs, you will see what I have seen. I believe Mr. Marrs is a member here? How about it, Jim Marrs, set these people striaght on what the Nazi Party has become.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
how do you think the world would be different? This has always been an interesting thought to me and I have always wanted to see a movie or book made about the subject.

1. Well, for a start you wouldn't be posting freely whatever kind of messages you like on ATS. (you know, because of the censor)

2. We'd probably all be a lot more repressed than we currently are in our so called 'free' societies.

3. Every licensed driver (only Nazi Party members) would have to drive a Volkswagen, and Audi's and Porsche's would be reserved for the elite.

4. We'd enjoy flying Lufthansa (or even Luftwaffe) from London to New York, but only on Nazi party business.

5. R.A.F. Lakenheath would not be a USAF base but would be the UK's Luftwaffe HQ.

6. The Olympics would have been held in Berlin not Bejing.

7. German would be the native language of London, but that's better than Urdu, I suppose.

8. Dr. Hastings Banda would still be a farm labourer in rural Sussex (UK).

9. With a centrally planned economy, there would be no 'Buy One, Get One Free' deals, and you'd still have to have enough Ration Cupons for a week's food supply.

10. Forget 'Rock 'n Roll' and the musical revolution that kicked off, get the old Bavarian squeeze-box out.

11. The Jay Leno Show would be The Hans Heffleberg Hour.

12. Oprah who?

Need I say more.............??

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, first of all, the Nazis had no chance of winning the war. You can play out any alternative tactics you want, but the fact is that the Nazis bit off more than they could chew and would have in any scenario. Same with Japan. At no time were the Allies in jeopardy of losing to Germany or Japan. If you look very closely at history, you'll see that in both theaters of the war, the Allies took a conservative, grind them down slowly but surely approach to the war. Let's say the Germans and/or Japanese had developed an A-bomb before the USA. There would have been a much more fierce, aggressive and quick fight against the Axis. As it was, the Germans couldn't even defeat the highly outnumbered R.A.F.

O.K., but your premise is that the Nazis somehow win the war. In that case, we're talking mass exterminations and mass slavery on a scale unseen in the history of the world. The Nazi high command was as corrupt and evil as they come. Gangsters. They would have turned on Japan and Italy and enslaved them, too. The Nazis were all about slave labor and most the world's population would have been their slaves or dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They did. Its called the US, post war. One of their strong holds is NASA. Also the cia.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
whoever thinks nazi germany couldn't have won the war is confused there are plenty of times that hitler escpecially made a wrong decision like, declaring war on america, switching german economic policy to ships and planes not tanks, invading russia without giving german troops winter gear, getting drawn into meat grinder at stalingrad instead of sticking to blitzkrieg, anyway those are a few it was never certain and it still took the 3 most powerful countries in the world at the time to beat them. Nothing is set in stone although a cold war between america and nazi germany is a likely outcome hypothetical scenario.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well look, WWII is till not over. Hitler began a revolution that is still alive today, even though not as prominent. The NEo Nazi's and people of that nature. Check out my thread the Business Plot, perhaps you can link some of that info to this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Pretending, briefly, that a country the size of Michigan could have won against the British empire, the USSR and the USA...

The Jews were an excuse. Assign the blame for all your troubles to a group of people too small to fight back. Create an "US" by giving people with nothing in common an imaginary common enemy. Now it's US vs THEM, and there's more of US.

Exterminating the Jews was a strategic mistake. When all of the people you blamed your troubles on are dead, and you still have troubles...

By now, we would have an all blue eyed blond white world. And the left handed blue eyed blonds would be the cause of all the trouble in the world.

Not really. Really, at some point, the Japanese would notice that not many of them are blue eyed and blond, and they would have launched a pre-emptive strike against the Aryan super race.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

Hmmm who ever said they lost? Oh thats right.. Thats what we are taught in school!!!
Well once you get a little older and wiser. You will find out WW2 was never really won. Only on the surface it was a win. But under the surface alot of things happened.
Many Nazi came over to our side and now work for us.
They understood alot about this world.. And how to take an old banner and turn it into something new!
Project Paperclip. And many other operations you should learn about.

No my friend.. America is the New Nazi Germany. But wrapped in a new package.

And to add.. Hilter was only a Boss. He was not the master ruler like history would like to tell you. Hilter was a puppet. And he kneeled to his masters.. The bankers..

WW2 was funded by the same people who funded all sides of that war.
A little research will fill you in on the details.. But its not easy finding this stuff out.. As those who write history are the ones who write the books.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer

I once read that Hitler had plans to burn all history books and replace them with his version of history, including that Germany had always ruled the world.

So my question to you is what exactly you think would be different and what insane laws, etc, would be imposed of the world's people?

i asked someone about a nazi controlled paraelle dimension and they got mad

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The movie "The Triangle" touches a little bit on a Nazi controlled parallel universe. If you ever get a chance to rent that movie, do it!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Best thing of all, there would be no Israel, probably no wars and lots of blonde birds for everyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm 6'5" with blond hair and blue eyes, I think I would probably be prime minister of Britain by now if they had won

edit on 20-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You are indeed correct, at least in MY humble opinion.
Many people do not know this, but the German people were not at fault, no more so than the American people are at fault for the atrocities committed by their military government in wars of aggression overseas.
Or, were they at fault for letting it happen, and are we at fault for letting it happen?
The parallels are intriguing. Were the Germans really just convinced that they were fighting "terrorists" that threatened their "way of life"?
The German people suffered horribly for the sins of their masters. The women and children were brutally raped by the Allied forces. The atrocities committed to the innocent Germans, who are as innocent as you and I, were horrible. Does that fate await OUR women and children someday?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Same as any empire led by a charismatic individual. Eventually, he would have been murdered, a power struggle would have ensued, and the empire would be split up amongst those in power (with the lion's share going to the ones ordering the assassination).

Not difficult to fathom really, as it's happened time and time again in history. Our society would be very different, closed, and militaristic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join