It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

amazing how you can butcher history so badly to make it nothing like what actually happened

read what proto puts - as that is the real history - Menachem Begin WAS the leader of Irgun , and was involved in assasinations and terrorism and did lead isreal from 1979 onwards.

the issue goes back *in its present form* to really the mandate of palestine - and certain groups wanting more than the divide plan would have given them

and right now , the agreements (which is being ignored) is for all sides to use the 1967 border

and not make a damn ghetto out of gaza.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Gazans need the Gaza equivalent of their own Reverand Jim Jones.

Man. What a contentious people. That's what happens when you're a group of stupid fanatics.

No one likes you.

You have no real friends.

Life is miserable.

Drink the coolaid.

May God have mercy on your soul for suggesting this.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What we are seeing in this thread is the same apathy as the german people had to what was happeneing

oh hang on thats wrong , since the majority of the population didn`t actually know what was happneing

so here we have MORE people knowing the tragedy unfolding , and supporting it.

edit:

in WW2 during 1943 the US didn`t want to know what was `rumoured` at that time to be happening to the jews in europe , they wern`t interested , the state department wanted europe to answer `the jewish question` - the joint statement on the seriousness was severly tonned down at the time - even when aircraft overflew and photographed the camps they didn`t know the extent until the troops with the boots got to the gates and found the horror which confronted them

[edit on 31/12/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And we also shoot at people that breech US checkpoints and guarded borders.

And where pray tell does THAT happen??? I spend a good many months on the Brownsville/ Matamoros border- and no one ever got shot... but oh did I pray a lot of 'em should have been....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

"Heh . . . guess no one really wants them around. They should really learn to take a hint, I guess. "

"Heh"?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
map

You, and those who think like you, keep posting that. But there are facts behind it that you fail to print with it. (that makes it propaganda) Like that the muslims tried to take over Jewish land and lost. Therefore, the Jews had a RIGHT to expand and take over land of the agressors.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

"You, and those who think like you, keep posting that."

It is a map.

What is your point?

I'm sure a topographic map exists but that isn't relevant or necessary to show the drastic reduction in size of the State of Palestine from 1945 to the present.

Is the map 'politically incorrect'?

Is the map an 'antisemitic' map?

Or is the Reality that Israel has Reduced Palestine to a series of Warsaw-style Ghettos too much for you to bear admitting to yourself?

"Never Again"???

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Starving children?! who are they kidding?!
when the Israelis left Gaza Strip (in brutal force to the Jews that lived there, evacuating them from there houses, community's, schools & jobs...), they left behind green houses that grew food for Israel as well as export, itcould have provided food, work and respect to people living in Gaza. but instead, they have burned, stole and destroyed them on sight. turning them into rocket firing fields on Israel.

same as they have done by Hamas take over of Gaza. they were elected democratically, just to impose dictatorship.

up to this day, all negotiations between Israel & hamas, ended by HAMAS blowing up the diff understandings...one of Israel's demands is simply, take out of your Constitution the parse saying "we will fight the jews until they are out of entire Israel". but not Hamas, they say "screw them all". we will fight u, starve our people, and blame u!

just try calculating the worth of arms in Gaza (the worlds highest ratio of gun/SF), the guns, rockets, ammunition, explosives etc.
after you've done that, and realized the amount of money it's worth, ask yourself, how come all this money was invested in work places, education, health etc.

so stop the hypocrisy, and smell the coffee. it's their, and ONLY their fault!

good day,
a Proud Israeli Jew.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

err LOL

learn some history

Obama intends to throw his support behind a 2002 Saudi peace initiative endorsed by the Arab League and backed by Tzipi Livni, the Israeli foreign minister and leader of the ruling Kadima party.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

2002 this should have been peace.

oh and you`ll dismiss this then:

www.inminds.co.uk...

israeli schools arn`t even taught anything about the borders before 1967....

[edit on 31/12/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Egypt is obviously trying to gain Israel's favor. It is messed up, and it won't work.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Haven't you notice it is OK when Egypt does it. But if that were Israelis opening fire on the Palestinians everyone would be shouting for their heads. Notice that Egypt is seldom criticized for their action despite the fact they also closed their border and also refused to allow in humanitarian aid. But then again they have an excuse because their name is not Israel.

seryusly... whos gonna screw with Egypt hmmm?
I mean .. they got the pyramids maaaan!
dont screw with them!

-

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hey if my country was being bombed becuase of the actions of a few football hooligans and I was not allowed to leave I would have only three options

Bunker down,
Fight or
Die

These people are men, woman and children trying to protect themselves the best way they can. Screen them and let them through, camp them if required.

Only nature should have the power for genocide, not politicians,

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I wonder how much a persons family, memories, love are worth per square meter.

Borders are the most evil creation next to money, how much money or land would you place on the head of your family.

Palastine needs to dismantle Hamas, but above that both nations need to think about their citizens and replace their governments.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

"Palastine needs to dismantle Hamas"

Hamas is the Democratically Elected Government of Palestine.

What the hell are you talking about?

And then you say this;

"Borders are the most evil creation next to money"

I guess borders are worse than Murder war and even Pedophilia... by your twisted illogic.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

lol

(that makes it propaganda) Like that the muslims tried to take over Jewish land and lost. Therefore, the Jews had a RIGHT to expand and take over land of the agressors.

firstly what gives someone the right to take away someone else's land? are you saying that if someone attacks you and tries to take your land that you're ok to take theirs? that then means that because palestine was taken by England and given to the jews that means they're aloud to fight for it back? it seems if we follow this rule everyone will always always be at war, for instance my saxon town has been overrun by Romans, can i attack Italy and take over? Does that mean that everyone in the world has a right to own europe as we've attacked everyone else and stolen their land at some point?

secondly israel national news have mentioned the time 'muslims attacked and tried to steal our lands which is why we now own all their lands' three times in the last two hours, strange that you offer no other information or historical context, i certainly don't hear it being described as 'the time the muslims attacked jewish settlements to try and get their birthland back' which lets be honest makes it much more like propaganda than the fairly accurate map which you contest.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by NatureBoy]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by NatureBoy]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

"Palastine needs to dismantle Hamas"

Hamas is the Democratically Elected Government of Palestine.

What the hell are you talking about?

Exactly what I said, the people need to stand up and get rid of it, did you know mugabe was also democratically elected?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Usually I am proud to be a member of ATS, seeing past that thing cloud that hides what we are not meant to see. But sometimes people here sicken me...

You go on about some NWO trying to take over and kill population and how you will not stand for it; and yet here you are in terrible number accepting this, and condonig it.

My God.

It matters not what some may have done in the past, America has killed MANY civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan, but if the world (So it could theoretically work) Stopped your routes of escape and started indiscriminantly bombing you I find it very hard to imaging that you would accept it.

Aid ships bringing them weapon to kill Israelies, GOOD, they are trying to defend themselves. So not only are you saying you wont let them run, yopu are now saying you wont let them try to fight. You must feel so big and strong, surrounding out powering and then relentlessy beating someone who can't defend themselves.

If this is what many people on ATS have fallen to...well then what hope is there, we don't have to look for the NWO, they're already here.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And then you say this;

"Borders are the most evil creation next to money"

I guess borders are worse than Murder war and even Pedophilia... by your twisted illogic.

Most murders are for financial gain, most wars are for border and land control, money and borders are paramount to slavery I consider the slavery of mankind a greater sin than a handful of peadophiles.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

So what your saying is that EVERYONE who lives in the Gaza strip is a religious, Jew hating, missile shooting, suicide bombing fanatic?? Wow... that's what I call denying ignorance... or maybe that's embracing it.

If they aren't, then at least a majority of them voted for the ones that are "religious, Jew hating, missile shooting, suicide bombing fanatics" (hamas).

And I "loved" the previous post by johnsky where he said he was "quite sure" that Lebanon wouldn't mind taking in more palestinian refugees. Better check again, since Lebanon already has plenty of them living in refugee camps. BTW, the same people that helped support the iranian-backed hizbollah's rise to power in Lebanon.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

"If they aren't, then at least a majority of them voted for the ones that are"

Did a majority of Americans Vote Bush into office?

Or was it just a majority of the people who voted?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join