It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm an Israeli Zionist? Well, Zionist sure, but so are you unless you believe the Jews don't deserve too live any where on the planet. As for Israeli, nope, American.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"Well, Zionist sure, but so are you unless you believe the Jews don't deserve too live any where on the planet"

So you admit you are a Zionist - that is good. Thanks for clarifying.

As for your other statement, 'but so are you unless you believe the Jews don't deserve too live any where on the planet.' Please clarify.

Palestinian Loss of Land 1946 to 2000

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the same people who oppose whats going on now, didnt say much when Russia steam rolled Georgia only months ago.

We should be against both instances, but the problem is the "pot shots" taken by the otherside. Sure it might not seem like a big deal, but if one side shoots a rocket and destroys YOUR home, and kills YOUR family, suddenly its a big deal.

You cant say "please stop it mister!" it just doesnt work.

In the end, its really really sad that its 2009 and humanity is still killing each other.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

"Well, Zionist sure, but so are you unless you believe the Jews don't deserve too live any where on the planet"

So you admit you are a Zionist - that is good. Thanks for clarifying.

As for your other statement, 'but so are you unless you believe the Jews don't deserve too live any where on the planet.' Please clarify.

Palestinian Loss of Land 1946 to 2000

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

theres more details then that. What did the land look like 100 years ago? 500 years ago? How was the land obtained? Was it like Ireland where the government sold the north? Was there a reason such as they were starving so they sold the land? Devils in the details. 300 years ago the American Idians owned the entire US, but none of us want to leave our homes and move to Europe.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by calibanvov

And he's ignoring that the ME attacked Israel, and Israel won. To the victor go the spoils. And he ignores that he too is a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i am a christian

i am NOT a nazi

i am NOT a zionist as i do not believe in the political ideology of zionism as it contradicts my faith in the lord as a christian.

i believe in the holy trinity , which followers of judaism do not.

i have just celebrated the birth of the saviour of mankind - followers of judaism have not.

edit:

whether the followers of judaism have a homeland is of no concern to me - as a chritisan , i am concerned to there welfare , as i am concerned with the welfare of a muslim - but as for political zionism and that belief , it is of no concern to me.

[edit on 4/1/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You can be Christian and a Zionist, or Wiccan and a Zionist. Just because you twist the word to be something dirty doesn't change the definition of the word. Do you believe all Jews in all the world should be exterminated? If not then you are a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

and again you are twisiting words

i am not a zionist , i am a christian

and as for chritisan zionists - maybe 100 years ago , but today? i doubt you`ll find any.

no it is you posting falsehoods and lies to suite your own agenda.

i am a christian and i am not a zionist.

edit:

please label me - i challenge you;

i do not believe in the political ideologies of zionism , that has no concern to me as i am a christian and not a follower of judaism.

i am not a nazi or a right wing extremist.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So you want all the Jews in all the world too be exterminated? Creepy. What about Adam Sandler? You want Adam Sandler too be exterminated? Why do you hate all Jews so much as to want Adam Sandler too be exterminated?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

So you want all the Jews in all the world too be exterminated? Creepy. What about Adam Sandler? You want Adam Sandler too be exterminated? Why do you hate all Jews so much as to want Adam Sandler too be exterminated?

again your are twisitng words;

i am a christian and political zionism is of no concern to me as i am not a follower of judaism - i am concerned for the welfare of the jews and the welfare of the muslims as an good christian is , but zionism is of no concern to me.

i abhor the loss of life the nazi`s caused , the genocide and the democide , the millions of innocent lives taken.

what is your label for me then?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Zionist, by the definition of the word. If you want to believe Zionist is a dirty word go ahead. But the definition isn't a bad thing. Sure the word, much like liberal or conservative have been twisted in American politics, has been twisted but it doesn't mean anything bad. If you are anti Israel it doesn't mean you are anti semite or anti Zionist. It means you are anti Israel, and a Zionist if you don't believe all Jews need to be exterminated.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
how amazing

you fail to answer my question , just spouting more rhetoric

so i will repeat:

i am a christian and political zionism is of no concern to me as i am not a follower of judaism - i am concerned for the welfare of the blacks and the whites and every other skin colour; and the welfare of the jews and of the muslims , the welfare of the hindus and the sihks as any good christian is , but zionism is of no concern to me.

i abhor the loss of life the nazi`s caused , the genocide and the democide , the millions of innocent lives taken.

what is your label for me then?

please answer the question instead of going round in circles and spouting rhetoric this time.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I did answer you. I told you, in detail. Read what I post.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
what has the jews have to be exterminated got to do with zionism? thats a nazi issue and nothing to do with zionism,

so again , for the 4th time - what label do you wish to `pin` on me - since , well read the other 3 above.
pre se

i am a christian who is conerned to the welfare of others no matter there skin or religion.

i do not believe in zionism

i am not a nazi.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I do believe this thread has been thoroughly hijacked.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

i do not believe in zionism

So you don't believe the Jews deserve to live? So you believe they all need too be exterminated? Wow, I guess you aren't a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGalSo you don't believe the Jews deserve to live? So you believe they all need too be exterminated? Wow, I guess you aren't a Zionist.

I think your definition of a zionist is flawed.

Read me

Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, "the Land of Israel"), and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.[1]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Who told you that Zionism means allowing Jews to live? Ignorant at it's finest.

AAC

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

Her definition on Zionism isn't the only perspective that is flawed.

AAC

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

what has zionism got to do with the jews being exterminated?

the answer to that is nothing at all - the extermination of the jews was tried by the nazi`s and has nothing at all to do with zionism - since zionism has been in force within judaism for much much longer - well , you could say since the bible and the want of the land of judea.

so , i ask for the 5th time - what label ?

edit:

heres a little bit of history for you all;

in April 1896 Der Judenstaat was translated into English for the first time , and its writer Theodor Herzl was catapulted to be the spokesman for the then brand new `zionist movement`.

1896 miss gamergal was when the zionist movement was born into the world as we know it.

somewhat before the first world war , let alone the second.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join