It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure happens, Now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi all,

I was wondering what the opinions of other ATS'rs would be on this subject, disclosure happens, now what? how does the release of information pertaining to aliens and ufo's effect the public? I think it is fair to say that most people believe in life outside our planet how does this effect the believers? what kind of new posibillites does this open up? would we see alien embassy's? alien settlements? maybe entire ET sectors?

Would the Et's (provided they are integrated into society) be held by the same laws that govern us? or would they fall under "ET law"? and if so what kind of controls would be set into place? obviously this would entail numerous "changes" and policy reform how numerous and what type? well that's exactly what I ask. Maybe that is why this process is taking so long, the governments worldwide can't figure out how to integrate ET's into our populations without "rattling the cage" what about the religious ramifications? would the sudden realization that "they" exist shatter those beliefs or would they be explained by the ET's themselves?

I read so many threads on why or why not? so I decided to ask, what we would do if disclosure does happen? if it does not then we keep doing the same thing we have been doing, asking why it hasn't? so what say you? would do you think would happen?

new topics

join