It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Jewish Community condemns Israeli war crimes in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Source

The Jewish Association of Tehran said in a statement that "the Zionist criminals, in a racist move, once again attacked the oppressed and defenseless people of Gaza and proved that they are by no means committed to any human rules." The Jewish community further denounced the inaction of the international community and the world bodies towards Israeli war crimes in Gaza.

It seems not all Jewish people think alike, with Jewish people living (IN PEACE mind you) in an Arab State denouncing what they've definitively identified as a ZIONIST criminal objective centered around Israeli policy.

Very interesting indeed. Jews are Jews - are not all Jews supposed to be the Chosen People, or is it just Israeli Jews?

Perhaps what America needs to do is admit the need to be friends of Jews, and not friends of Israel. Or, perhaps criminal proceedings are eminant... to an American policy maker near you, who supported the attrocities being perportraited by Israel, through the U.N. Criminal Court.

Personally, I would love to see all the ZIONISTS here in America tried for war crimes - the perportraitors, the collaborators, and the supporters alike! Folks like Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, and many, many others...

Not only for the atrocities happening in Gaza, but also for the atrocities that happened here in America.

I'm not Jewish. I'm not Arab... I am however an American who follows HUMAN rules... and yes, I agree with Iran on this one!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

new topics

join