It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
Now the question rises... WHY oh WHY in 2000 years nobody liked you guys? Using one other member's words, I mean... you went to one place, you got kicked out, then you moved, then you got kicked out again, then you moved to another location and you got kicked out... now... have you asked yourself if the problem lies in your neighbours or... does the problem lies in you? Cause I mean... they cant be all wrong right?

Why are you asking this question again. You asked me this question and I gave you a very well researched answer on another thread. In fact, I recall my post shut your mean mouth right up. Now you are here again? Shall I do it to you again? Is that what you want? You want an answer? Again?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

Well... I'm not asking that question "again"... actually I was quoting that "other member" who said that - like I said if care to read it properly "Using other member's words (...)". It wasnt me before... I didnt see your answer, so go ahead and answer me or provide me the link to that answer, I dont even remember the thread it was on.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
reply to post by defcon5

Dude that is the best and most concise post in this thread.

A lot of people really need to do some history reading.

One of the biggest UNTRUTHS Ive read is that the "US and the security council" created Isreal.
Any 1 member of the security council could have vetoed the idea.
That is one of the most rediculous things Ive ever heard. The US was opposed to the creation of a "jewish" state, and even went as far as blockading israeli ports. The US also had an arms embargo inplace on Israel from sometime in the sixties till the '80s?.
If the people of Europe werent so anti jewish, millions of jews wouldnt have been forcibley removed from Europe to the holy land.
This isnt a new thing its been going on for a hudreds of years, read your history people.
Even while the Soviets were supplying weapons to beligerent arab countries, they were sending thousands of jews to isreal, thus fanning the flames.
Every war in the middle east has been started by the arab states, and if the palestinians want to shoot off rockets then they will have to expect a response.

Europeans have to face the fact that this is a problem of your creation.

Im sure people are going to get all worked up over my post,
but I was a supporter of the palestinian cause till they started blowing people up.
And not just blowing up themselves, but when they started strapping bombs on children and FREAKING MENTALY DISABLED CHILDREN AT THAT, and detonating them by remote control, they F"ING crossed the line.

Islam was spread by the force of the sword, convert or die, so I'm not going to shed to many tears for the Islamic world.
Just look at what is going in the Islamic world, violence between the two main sects is never ending, its been going on for 1300 years.
Even the Ottoman empire used christians as its elite military force and the diplomatic corps, because they didnt even trust their own people.

While Arab ruler after Arab ruler gets rich and fat most his people toil in poverty.

hear hear
YET ANOTHER person who had studied his history and not jumped to conclusions by what the guy working in the tandoori, or al jazeera news have to say

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

How many Jews gave their lives for on American soldier in this endeavor to free all the oppressed people's of Europe. One death bringing boot step at a time we freed everyone, in that march of death we undertook on your behalf.

Where were we? Dying to save everyone who wasn't a Fascist fighting us.

In fact we Americans put 16.3 million men and women to rid the world of Fascists.

Adjusted for inflation it cost us 5 trillion dollars to liberate everyone in Europe, one deadly footfall at a time.

Do you truly believe your nonsense?

Did you really just ask where were the jews during ww2? I swear if a logical fallacy was a pimple you must be the ugliest person in the world. lol

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You guys needed stand back and look at it knowing human behavior ........

(a) Anyone who has their land and belongings taken should fight for it back. I would think them cowardly myself if they did not. I personally don't believe in Hamas tactics and find them cowardly myself at times. But if I stole land from someone who thinks blowing himself up is good for the soul , then I would expect nothing less.

If Hamas fire unguided fireworks at someone with real guided missiles. What did they expect.

(b) If any race of people claim superiority over their fellow man, there will be trouble no matter what country they settle in. Trouble will follow you around. Just like any bad attitude.

Aka...Calling yourself the "chosen one " is asking for trouble. (I have seen people get Jip for that exact claim on this site.) They get told to "prove it" or get lost , right . You guys don’t tolerate it , why would anyone else ?

These things are called home truths , and they will never change no matter how much people whinge. And if ignored ...

................. people will die.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Do us all a favor and just start with your strongest 2 arguments(2cents) and try to do it 250 words or less. I'll respond. I was tired yesterday from reading page after page from you going on and on and on on every post you made.

Your top two arguments!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Europeans did the same thing to Native Americans and took over the Americas. What's the difference with this case? Are we more civilized now? Superior powers will always take what they want.
You can't stop them unless you start a world war and reverse what was done.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

can you give me the link to that post? If I mistook you for someone else you have my humble apology.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I dont remember where I saw the other member saying that, sorry... but it was one of those things I read and didnt participate so I didnt get to see your answer. If you remember where it is, or what thread is it, I'll go check your answer and you dont need to type it again or paste it.

And no need for apologies, after all this is a big forum and we cant remember everyone that says something

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity

want the answer?

because theres something different about jewish people

to anybody else

something different

there that jewish soul in a person which makes him or her different to anybody else

we are the chosen people

and its sheer jelousy that makes other people hate us

very soon OUR messiah will come and save us all
as all what is happening right now is still part of our exile, its a test

I love how the 'Chosen People" are so humble.

Yes, Thank God we have the "Chosen People" here to keep us company. What would we do without Israel?

And yes, I agree with you, there is something 'special' about you.

Jealous? Why of course, that could be the only reason people don't like, disagree with, protest, boycott....Israel.

I guess the United Nations is REAL jealous of you, being that Israel tops the list with the honor of MOST admonished Nation with MOST UN violations in history. That's something to be very jealous of (if you're Dick Cheney).

I mean , you have to have that extra special brand of 'specialness" to earn those stripes, huh?

Messiah? A sky spirit is coming for you? Why not me or my neighbor? You mean someone is going to take Israel away into a happy place and leave us behind? Can I make a donation to this guy? I really think that would be stupendous....a grand affair...where's the collection plate?

"Jewish Soul"? Is that like James Brown's Soul, but with extra Lox and Vinegar? WTF?

And 'souls' have ethnicity? People always said I was a black man trapped in a white body....little did they know.

Holy Hell on Poptarts and Heroin....if you're serious...you're out of your mind.........................respectfully of course.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I always laugh at the "Chosen People" title.

Makes me all fuzzy inside, and have visions of Frodo being selected to carry the Ring through fire and brimstone.

Although I must admit, LOTR is more believable than most I've heard come from 'scripture'.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The biggest problem with this conflict and confiscation of land as opposed to historical claims , is this was done in our parents lifetime and is still being done today. It is not "historical".

You have people who actually remember living in the house that they built and was taken at gunpoint in the middle of the night. And the thieves still live in it pretending to be "good" people.

I think that is a big part of the raw hate we see.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

(continued)
but if you look at the FACTS... not what some guy working in a kebab shop

You were doing so well with your post until you had to add the above. Oh, and don't bother. Don't think we didn't notice your attempt to edit "greasy haired guy" for guy.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey guys. I read through the entire thread and here are some facts:
My mother is an American and my father is Palestinian. I served as a US Marine during Desert Shield and Storm, as an Arabic Interpreter/Interrogator.
I certainly believe EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, however, I do take exception to the negative remarks about Islam. By the way I am considered to be a Muslim because my father is, but, that is really not the reason I felt the need to remark on this matter. Personally, I lump all religions from Abraham as one, and think they are all pretty decent ways to live your life. Yes, that means Judaism also! But your arrogance or blind ignorance is what perpetuates the violence. I have in-laws that are Jews ... no problems. I am actually at my brother-in-law's, writing this response. So, please don't throw the whole anti-Semite thing at me, because it would be simply untrue. Zionism however, now, there is something that I detest. Just read their mandates ... but Muslims are the bad guys? For the love of God, get real. You made many, many salient points, but you hatred is blinding you from the truth. Just a week or to ago, a very famous Rabbi, Scholar, Public Servant (of Israel) wrote a book about this very topic. How can you be a true Jew and support a regime that has an AWFUL amount of similarity to Nazism? The one thing I can agree with you on, is the fact that violence is not the answer. Whether you are committing an act of terrorism, by strapping a bomb and detonating it or by committing State sponsored terrorism and committing genocide. It all equates to the same thing. I hope that you are not one of the people at the negotiating table. It takes true men to negotiate a true and lasting peace, any idiot with training can pull a trigger, fire a rocket, or bomb a village.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
I think that to label all those opposed to the zionist movement as anti semites is showing your lack of knowledge. I am extremely opposed to the false movement and mostly because I do have such a fondness for the Jewish people. There are Jewish Rabbi's who are opposed and trying to warn their people of this false movement that is setting them up. Are they anti semite?

Here are warnings from Rabbi's from previous generations that you may want to check out.

www.jews-for-allah.org... edited to add: these views that I post are not from Jews who are for allah... and can be found on another website that I have more recently come across but didn't bookmark.. just wanted to clarify. This one I happened to have bookmarked from awhile ago.

and a website devoted to showing why Jews who adhere tightly to the judaism beliefs oppose.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Your lack of knowledge has contributed to your flawed logic. Being opposed to this zionist movement is not being opposed to the jewish people and is in fact, quite the opposite!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by justamomma]

[edit on 30-12-2008 by justamomma]

You're absolutely right. This is as if every American or even every Republican were to be categorized as a Neocon. Just not true.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Lét's face it. The whole region is a goldmine for weapon-trafficking. Lots of money in that huge business.

And please, all of you pro-Israel people out there who believe that saying something against Israel automatically makes one anti-Jewish, stop. I see Israel as a country, not as a religious center. Ok, there are a lot of Jews there, but there are also other religions. It's like being anti-Brazilian and thinking that one is anti-Catholic, just because it has the largest Catholic population in the world.
Hmmm...I wonder why the Brazilian bikini was started there....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While understanding that this is a sensitive and heated topic, it has come to the attention of the management of ATS that some of the behavior in this thread is unusually hateful, mean spirited and all around appalling.

One of the main thing we emphasize here is to focus on what a person is saying, not on the person. Attack the post not the poster and so on.

Additionally, and more specific to this thread, to believe that one person speaks for an entire group, religion or ethnicity, be it Muslim or Jewish is a grave mistake, a failure in logic and the epitome of the word ignorance. Using a member's comments as an excuse to launch into an attack on an entire group of people is inexcusable and demonstrates that the attack is not on the specific person but that the specific person was simply the launching point for the attack.

In other words, the anger was already there wasn't it. Sadly, that's nothing that can be helped. Those of you partaking in these broad stroke attacks on people of different religions or ethnicities than yourself are the source of the problems in today's world. It is attitudes like that which cause the vast majority of wars and conflicts.

Unfortunately ATS can not fix that globally. We can however fix it here on our forums.

To the few members engaging in such activities in this thread, the statement from ATS management is clear: post civilly, as you agreed to do when you became a member, or you will be posting elsewhere.

This forum will not degenerate into "all Jews are ____" and "all Muslims are ___". Ever.

Djarums
ATS Administrator

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why is it anti-Semitic to disagree with a country going to war?

If an African American is arrested for violence, is it racism? If a white man is arrested for violence is it racism? If an Asian is arrested for violence, is it racism? No it is cause and effect. It is justice.

So when people, like myself, believe a country is doing the wrong thing by going to war, the race of the nation should not be a factor. I don't care if Israelis are Jewish, Muslim, Taoist or Hare Krishnas, it matters not. What matters is that they are a foreign-armed, highly trained military force unleashing their anger on a tiny, poorly armed group of enemies.

Yes, Hamas may have fired the first shots. But I don't blame Palestine for electing them. Palestine has been bullied and oppressed by their neighbours for decades, under weak leadership that makes no successful attempt to defend their land. Then a party comes along that will stand up for them and fight back. I know who I'd vote for.

All wars are horrible, avoidable and unnecessary. The conflict in this region has been going on long before my country was even born, and non-violent resolutions seem hard to come by. That is no excuse, however, for Israel to throw enough force at Palestine to lead to genocide.

How soon people forget. History always repeats, and it is a shame this time to see last millennium's most threatened race/religion becoming the war criminals themselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

second world war where SIX MILLION children adults etc etc were stufed in carts and GASSED TO DEATH... now 60 or so years ago or not theres no `oh move on`... sorry there is no excuse for six million people being killed!
Now the 2 or 3 years of the `final solution`.. which is basically what adolf hitlers gassing of the jews was called, NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

Here's where I stopped reading.

No, nobody did anything.
If this is your perception about history then it is certainly flawed and lack all respect for those who gave their lives during the war while blowing up railways to the camps (restistance movements) and all allies who fought to end that war.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

But the rules change when you mention Israel. While I agree with everything you said, it's not the reality.

The new reality is that if you speak against Israel, somehow you have a flaw in logic and dismissed with the label "Anti-Semite", which in itself is a fallacy term ,considering Arabs are in the mix.

I just laugh at the term nowadays. It has no real power. Why pay attention to something so illogical?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soboro
www.jewwatch.com...

Best website on the net for all Jew related news...

Here's more:

From a former Jew himself
www.realjewnews.com...

Jews against Zionism
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join