It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

No, it stopped after my post.

Its called GRACE.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OK, after our posts, my friend.
We agree, anyway ...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh, I mistook you for "lazy" ... that is where it really stopped!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah, memyself...I work on the weekends. Thanks for noticing...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well he does have a good point if you have ever read the Old Testament that argument can be made. I have pointed that out before when people get so high and mighty where the Holocaust and Islamic terrorisim of Israel is concerned. Not that I agree with either it just feels like the pot calling the kettle black, you know?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
yea and thats a load of crap anyways; that Palestinians are from neighboring Arab countries--there is nothing to support this-the Palestinians were born in Palestine and so were there parents and their parents and theirs.. the Palestinians in refugee camps are registered with the UN as being from Palestine and their decendants..they were driven out of their country in a massive terror campaign in 1948

The Palestinians are the indeginous population and the zionists are immigrants, and Israel is a racist state that discriminates against the indegious population worse that Aphartied South Africa did.

Originally posted by sovietman
reply to post by IAF101

You say the palestinians are just arabs from Egypt and other arab countries. That's true, but their home is in Gaza, West bank, ...

Oh and what are the Israelis? They are Jews from all over the world.... That's not their only land as well then....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

worse that Aphartied South Africa did.
reply to post by ominous

Lets not forget about Australia and in my own country the US. Well maybe not worse than what our Government did to the Native Americans? But I think you get the point.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yes, Australia and Aboriginees, US and the American Indians - and the slaves, the Spanish and Latin-American Indians, all very very bad ...

But here we are actually discussion the Middle East situation.

It looks like Israel is trying to repeat the Biblical history (see my posts above), but in a more hideous way, since this time the world is watching ...

And do remember that being critical to Israel's politics IS NOT the same as being antisemitic!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And do remember that being critical to Israel's politics IS NOT the same as being antisemitic!

Your preaching to the choir.

This is a tactic that they have used rather successfully, and for far too long now. The world needs to be logical about it now.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You would think the cheerleaders of the Israeli state would have a modicum of creativity in their justification for targeting innocent civilians. Yet it is always the same old stuff trotted out:

"...we were persecuted in WWII." No justification for killing innocents now.

"...the enemy hide in amongst small children in schools." Still no justification for taking out schools.

"...they send rockets into our country and maim innocent civilians." The people that do that ARE terrorists, yet Israel as a nation led by its government is targeting and killing innocent people. This makes them no better than the terrorists they face.

To continue down the slippery slope of tit for tat will result in the inevitable; a continuation of hostilities until one nation of peoples is destroyed.

Is that what you want?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good for them. The population in the middle east if full of useless eaters. They need to be culled. Megatonnage is the answer

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Derek01
Good for them. The population in the middle east if full of useless eaters. They need to be culled. Megatonnage is the answer

Such an......insightful....comment.

You want to commit genocide using nuclear weapons by invoking the same type of cold twisted logic that Hitler used during the invasion of Russia - why?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 30 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Derek01

So why do you think that you have the right to eat?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No, I didn't read the whole thread. I didn't even read the entire post by the OP, it became clear after just two paragraphs what the intention was.

I couldn't care less about the history.
The facts can be twisted by whoever for whatever they like. No land on this Earth belongs to anyone.

For me there is no connection between history and what Israel has been doing in recent months in Gaza.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING excuses Israel in their action in Gaza.

I have chosen to boycott Israel and call for justice at every opportunity because Israel has committed war crimes against the people of Gaza.
Israel chose to join the ranks of hateful, evil, nasty, despicable nations of its own accord. And I will never feel guilty for stating the obvious truth.
Hide it all you like under stories and history, Israel still chose to act in this way toward a civilian population.

No historical reference, no tales of being a victim, no defense of "they started it!" is acceptable.
Nothing excuses Israel using chemical weapons, shooting children in the head, demolishing civilian homes, killing UN staff, leaving children to starve by the bodies of their families, bombing UN locations, refusing aid, refusing press access, direct censoring of press...
I could go on of course.
These are PROVEN events. Not Hamas propaganda, not reported by biased news agencies. They are PROVEN to have happened, as shown by every Aid group working in Gaza, the Egyptian medical staff, and by independent groups and workers throughout the world.

If you want to try to defend Israel, face the facts. Defend their actions, ALL OF THEM, state that you accept their PROVEN war crimes and stop hiding behind your statements of "anti-Israel" propaganda BS.

I've never listened to the common theories about Zionism, NWO, and the like. I've never really had anything against the Jewish faith, no more so than any other.
I always believed that what happened to the Jewish people in history was disgusting and shameful.

But Israel, as a nation, has joined the list of nations acting in despicable ways towards others.
Simply by their actions against the people of Gaza, they are no better than many of their previous enemies.

I have ZERO respect for Israel. No sympathy.

And Israel has done this, not the people murdered in Gaza. Israel is responsible for the anger and hatred directed at it from around the world. Israel deserves it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree. Good post.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
One big problem will be Yahweh!

This murderous and blood-thirsty “God” – as it is clearly documented in the OT! (see link below) – seems to still have a much too big influence on mankind, and it is time that we make ourselves free from him. The way is the one of Gandhi: “None-cooperation”, “civil disobedience”.

Jesus talked about his “Father”, who obviously is not Yahweh, but a higher creator God.

How can I write such blasphemous things? See this link for a detailed explanation:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

To question Yahweh will easily be labeled as anti-Semitic, which is a tactical trick we don’t buy. Because this also just as much questions the variety of “Christianity” imposed on us by the Churches, which is not a real Christianity.

But I in no way deny our Jewish brothers and sisters their equality and right to live and have their own and valuable culture! I only question the roots of OUR religions – theirs, as well as ours as imposed by the Churches!

Yet I cannot see why only they should have the right to defend themselves and not the Palestinians! The latter defend themselves against being driven out of their country they inhabited almost 2000 years, against being ghettoized and walled-in, against having houses and land taken from them, against isolation by means of closed borders and against being rated as second-class people.

There are courageous Israelis who refuse military service and participating in murderous actions, but too few. The only solution – and there can be no other – is to respect each other instead of fighting. The “solution” of killing all Palestinians isn’t one, but that seems to be what some really want.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It is a bit like a bunch of chinese deciding to adopt old norse myths about valhalla and Odin as their religion , then deciding consequently that they deserve a piece of norwegian real estate as they are the rightful inheritors of the land . Doesn't matter that they will be killing the indigenous poplulation to achieve that aim , the original purveyors of the old norse religion that over time worshipped a new christian god . What have these jews today got to do with Palestine , they are nothing but caucasian khazars and Huns who adopted the religion in the 9th century . Same pseudo jew that moved west to Poland and Germany et al and later the USA . There's not a drop of the biblical jew in their blood at all.

Why would the Romans expel the whole jewish population , it was an economic colony , who would be left to do their toiling . They might have exiled a few of the ruling classes and instigators of the revolt but more likely just crucified them , but what sense in sending all that slave labour away , doesn't make economic sense . I don't recall them exiling the british citizens after boadicea. Don't recall them ever exiling a whole population. The biblical jew's descendant today is more likely a Palestinian .

If you are an american jew seeing a palestinian child murdered by israel, you can look on he being more likely descended from David , Isaiah or Ezekiel than you could ever be , whereas the likelyhood of you being descended of Genghis Khan is far greater than being descended of the most plebian biblical jew.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

You'd have to be the most erudite gerbil I've ever heard.

Nice synopsis (that is, if it's factual).

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help? -- www.esoterictube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by plejarenentity
Now the 2 or 3 years of the `final solution`.. which is basically what adolf hitlers gassing of the jews was called, NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

I hope you don't mind me stepping in here but my Grandfather joined the British forces before Canada went to war. He transferred later. He was an engineer. Dozer specifically. He was one of the first to reach the camps. I take exception to that. He would too if he was still here.

in the end the concentration camps were liberated yes, but the first few things nothing was done..

i think your going off the point, many people seem to have just focused on one point ive mentioned, nobody is taking heed of the general message that israel have every right to defend themselves

I don't understand how he was getting off the point, he was taking exception to one of the points you made . That is unless you feel you have the right to drive the direction and end result of this discussion with out any opposition to anything you post.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join