It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The israeli/jewish people have been treated like dog *** for thousands of years, just do historical research

I did and have done historical research and yes the Jewish ppl have been treated bad but please keep in mind they are NOT the ONLY group of ppl whom have been treated extremely bad throughout ‘ known’ history.

Originally posted by plejarenentity

NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

That’s not completely true because IF nobody didn’t do anything, Europe very well could have had a total Nazi-regime by now. Lots of people, maybe in your eyes not enough, but there were lots who either were on the sharp edge of possible execution or even gave their lives to save Jewish people during the war.

Originally posted by plejarenentity

Yes war has casualties, its a sad fact..

Yes that’s indeed very very sad. And why has war casualties? Because there is NEVER been an opponent that has said: ‘ we want to avoid war, we DO stop war NOW because we want ALL mankind to live in Peace!’

I disapprove of everyone who uses violence one way or the other, since contrary to what most people think, the are NO legal (ordered by politicians) or illegal (ordered by terrorists) wars. There is NO difference between either one!! Who chooses violence to live by, will die by violence ….. NOTHING justifies violence ……..

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Every group on earth has been treated badly forever, since civilisation came about.

No country on earth kills like uk/usa/israel. The people that speak out against israel are not anti semetic, they are anti murderers. Justify using white phosphurus in civialians areas, which you cannot. People who use weapons like that on civilians are animals, pure scum, and guess what, it is uk/usa/israel that use it against civilians.

Sickos, if you want people to not slag your country off, you would not do these things, but heck why should you care. People that care are just animals to you guys, who use white phosphurus against kids. Sickos.

None of the above is anti semetic, if you cannot read, it is anti uk/usa/israel. You guys know what you are doing, and the thick western media, know all too well your murderes, but will never tell the public what you are.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

You say the palestinians are just arabs from Egypt and other arab countries. That's true, but their home is in Gaza, West bank, ...

Oh and what are the Israelis? They are Jews from all over the world.... That's not their only land as well then....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm sick of the war!

And I'm ashamed of my fellow ATS members.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

dude shut the fukk up man

Jews have been treated like dogs...., well so have the european gipsy's....the Kurds and many others....... Nobody ever gave them their own country.....

ISRAEL is an illegaly created nation....and thats the core problem of the whole middle eastern issue....

if i would fine an ancient book buried in the ground in my home country the netherlands that states that all dutch people have the right to live in Japan, our holy land, than nobody would even consider kickin the Japanese out of their land so the Dutch could move in........and that is obviously logical.....

Besides, before WW2, there was absolutely no Jewish zionist spirit at all OKay??!!!!!!!!!!! A german jew used to be a german man with jewish religion, or a frenchman with jewish religion or a belgian with jewish religion.....and that used to be it......no problems.....do you understand.....?????

After WW2 the rich american jews created the idea of Israel, financed it, and from there on there was no stopping in it..... None of those financers ever considered the issue of Palestinians living there for many centuries.....and thats how we got there today......

I have nothing against people of any religion but the Jews must understand they are wrong in Isreal, and they are a self furfilling prophecy which will eventually destroy them

its just how human nature works......

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

I must say I think you're heart might be in the right place but me personally, I don't agree with you. Your historical facts are off.

The war in Europe wasn't about liberating Jews. Read up on Nazism, read up on the events running up to when Hitler appeared on the scene. Oil, rasilways, contracts....some things to check out. I'm not delving into it here. Make your own mind up from what you read. :-)

You haven't once mentioned Anti-Zionism but use Anti-Semitism whilst referring to "greasy haired kebab shop workers" or whatever.....think about what you have written.....then think about the psychological and sociological impact on the people of the Middle East from when the "dis-placed" Jews were "re-patriated" to Israel....I don't know where you are from my friend, but imagine you having your country occupied, then liberated only to have another moved in then armed to the teeth by the very people who put them there? Then there's the UN resolutions that Israel are in breach of like expanding their borders and the USA are vetoing......

I also believe that God said to the Jews they can't have Israel back until he says.........? Not exactly His words lol and is much more deeper than that but not bad for a pious bunch of people. Check that out.

And to top it off it's the Middle East! Thousands of years of political and religious war, struggle, xenophobia.....The cradle of Civilisation it is called over there....childish sibling rivalry?

All I'm saying to you is have a look out there - especially here and watch all the documentaries available online from all sides of the arguments and draw from that your own conclusions.

We have to look to the past to know where we're going....otherwise we'll never learn.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Let me make this even clearer, ISLAMIC PALESTINAN TERRORIST STARTED THIS WAR! Oh and by the way GET AN EDUCATION, The amount of documented evedince for the kingdom of Israel, King David, Moses & the Exodus (they've even found Egyptian chariots at the bottom of the red sea) is too quantative for any intelegent person to deny. If you just HATE them why dont you just come out and say it, but throwing propaganda & lies you probably got off a white supremicst or islamic terrorist web site doesn't cut it. Most people are too well informed for those tactics to work anymore. Again just announce your hatred & get it over with. One Question though, What are you going to do when you find yourself kneeling before Jesus (the Jew) & proclaiming him as King of Kings, He Loves you, he really does. Try Loving him back. This battle will rage until he returns, it's sad- the misery caused to both sides is heartbreaking, this is not what God wanted, we are doing this ourselves,greed, envy, jealously, & hatred are on both sides. Why? The fall of man, The garden of Eden. Free Will,--- it's a bitch but there it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is it just me or is every pro-Israel poster making racial/religious slurs in every post?

You cannot justify the actions of Israel and then use such blatantly hateful terms and expect people to accept your view.

You've destroyed any credibility you may have had by doing this.

I truly hope the Israeli citizens can live with the guilt when it's discovered just what kind of humanitarian catastrophe they've created in Gaza. What we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm certain Israel will have a lot of explaining to do when the international community start to count the true figure of dead women and kids.

You'd have thought one nation in particular would have learned something from their own history of persecution and the violence inflicted upon them, but I guess not.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

While i appreciate your enthusium that enthusium doesnt make for a post that made up largely of untruths, lets deal with the "not the homeland of Israel" thing. Before it was called Palestine it was called Israel, before that it was called Cannan & occupied by a group of people called Cannanites, they were pushed into that area & out of their home in the upper Nile delta region by warlike tribes from further down the Nile. We now call that land Egypt, later a fierce seafareing people of the same region as those that setteled Greece invaded the land occupied by Israel, these seafaring people were called Philistines & they arrived rather late in that regions history. It's in most history & geodraphy books, you should read one sometime-accurate info helps this discussion flow smoothly.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do not see what point there was in continuing this discussion
on anti-semitsm, lets see how you feel, when the Americans begin to pay taxes to asian countries; China, South Korea and Japan.......etc.
Perhaps, America/USA would wake the freak up and realize their involvement to create a Jewish State is not only a nightmare, but the beginning of annihilation.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

did you ever think maybe they have been treated this way throughout history for more of a reason than "being jewish" ? I mean really do you think people all of a sudden decided to just hate and persecute this particular group of people just because of their religion? maybe it is the actions of a certain group within the larger jewish group that brings about all the hatred towards the jewish people as a whole. the zionists have been manipulating and subverting nations and goverments since the dawn of time. they have developed an excellent defense mechanism over the years, any critics of zionists and now the "nation" of israels actions no matter how reprehensible and deplorable get automatically branded as "anti-semites"

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Ever heard of Stalin? Jewish. Lenin, Trotsky and their commies? Jewish.
reply to post by alupang

Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili AKA Joseph Stalin AKA "Iosif Vissarionovich Stalin "
Went to a Church school at the age of ten, and then an Orthodox School. He even sang in the choir. He was a Christian as a youth until he turned to Marxist ideas. There is a possibility that he was of Jewish descent but none that I could find. And if he was so what? Do insinuate the flawed argument such as the "Jewish Marxist conspiracy?" Karl Marx family was indeed of Jewish background but they were Lutheran converts.

it is widely known that the majority of European Jews are converts also. One convert is as good as another. Few are of "Hebrew descent" (i.e. The Hebrews taken from Palestine by the Romans.

As for Lenin and Trotsky, Lenin "Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov " was of a vast background including some Volga German, Mordvins, Swedish, and Yes the Blank Family "Jews".
How about "The Rus?" They were a group of Varangians, Norsemen, who had relocated from Scandinavia to Northeastern Europe, and then again to the south where they had created the medieval Kievan state. Kyivan Rus was a medieval state dominated by the city of Kiev from about 880 to around the middle of the 12th century founded by the "Scandinavian" traders (The Varangians) called "Rus'".

We can go tit for tat if you like?

I'll give you Trotsky- born "Lev Davidovich Bronstein", he was of "Jewish background." In any event he was of an atheist family and again the lineage is most likely Russian Converts to Judaism. Bronstein sounds very German now that I think of it. And he did attend an historically German school in Odessa. May be he was a double agent Nazi!!! I think I'm onto something....

You read it on the internet so it must be true!

[edit on 5-1-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No country on earth kills like uk/usa/israel.
reply to post by andy1033

Hmmmmm, lets see now. Russia, Cambodia, Uganda, Sudan, Germany, China, Japan, The Romans, The Greeks, Persians, Egypt, Turkey????? We could go on like this ad infinitum. I hope you see the point.

Why don't get off the UK/US/Israel trifecta of sorts and open your eyes to the reality of the world. War creates atrocities and all countries partake or have done so. Just say you are one sided and wantto see the destruction of Israel as you seem to have listed Israel and it's two largest backers leaving out all others that have commited heinous acts.

People who use weapons like that on civilians are animals, pure scum, and guess what, it is uk/usa/israel that use it against civilians.

Where and when did we use it specificaly on civilians, prove it. Show it to me! Give me something other than your "word" please???? You can't! I'll concede Hiroshima/ Nagasaki as far as the A-Bomb goes, but your out of line with the incendiaries. We haven't used incendiaries sinse WW2 (as was all the other countries).

Sure America has done some bad things, no more or less than most. I'm not blind. But your just bashing!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

can you please explain how the Palestinians started this war? To be quite frank I reckon your view has a hint of anti-islam but then I've noticed that all Pro-Israeli supporters season their posts with a hint of prejudice. And most don't or can't back up their POV with facts.......

I refer you to another fantastic thread with quotes stating some very disturbing proof of Israels guilt in atrocities and their openess of brutality.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Israelis should be ashamed of themselves and I only hope that Jews elsewhere in the world have the balls to stand up and distance themselves......they've only turned into the same as their oppressers from millenia past......and not so long ago......

Do me another favour and check my post thats above your own on PAGE 32......you my friend are the uneducated one.....take your face out your bible and open your eyes man

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I want to respond to the people or persons that say Isreal is doing to the Palestians & or Hamas what the germans (Hitler) did to them. Really?!? are you serious?
- That was by some Anonomous person.

My answer is yes, Really!!!! and I am Serious!!!!

As the grand-daughter of Palestinians who fled to Lebanon in 1948, as a decendant of people who lost their home, belongings, family and country (who didn't get anything to componsate for it, unlike the billions that jews who weren't even victims of the holocaust get from Germany and everywhere else for a heap of lies).... I would just like to say that the Jews came into Palestine in 1948 and raped and killed many woman and children. My grandparents and aunts and uncles were there to tell the story.

And when my grandfather along with my grandmother and children went to Lebanon. They, my grandparents and 7 children lived underground in someones 1 room celler with nothing but the clothes on thier backs. They had no money, no food, nothing.

But when it is the Jews who control the media and write history, it is no surprise that the truth is so often concealed. Yet we, the general population of the world know about and have to sympathise with the Holocaust or get persecuted for denying it, revising it, not believing it and for speaking out?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Chin up! There is still much good in the world!

And don't take my word for it, go out there and look around!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Reply to various posts about the conflict starting ages ago.
Yes, it did! It started when the people came from Egypt to the "Promised Land" and committed a veritable holocaust on various peoples who were already living there!

When they finally came to the Promised Land, people were living there in various towns. Yahweh ordered the Hebrews to slaughter them all and not spare even an old man, a woman or a child – so that they would have, “…houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not”.
(Deut. 6,11)

And there is much much more:
A choice of the many cruelties in the Old Testament: Gen.: 34,25-29; Ex.: 12,12; 12,29-30; 15,3; 32,26-28; Lev.: 26,7-8; 26,21-22; 26,26-29; Num.: 15,32-36; 16,29-35; 16,46-49; 21,3-6; 21,24-25; 21,33-35; 31,7-10; 31,14-18; 31,31-32; 31,35; Deut: 2,32-34;. 3,1-6; 7,2-3; 9,35 13,9-10; 13,14-16; 20,10-17; 21,11-14; Joshua: 6,20-25; 8,2; 8,21-25; 8,29; 10,10-11; 10,17-40; 11,6-22 ; Judges: 1,4-11; 1,17; 1,25; 3,29-31; 4,14-16; 7,15-25; 8,17; 9,4-5; 9,43-45; 9,49-52; 11,30-40; 15,15-16; 18,27; 19,22-29; 20,2; 20,31-37; 20,41-48; 1 Samuel: 5,8-9; 6,19; 11,6-11; 15,3-9; 15,33; 18,7; 30,17; 2 Samuel: 5,8; 5,25; 8,1-5; 10,18; 12,31; 18,6-7; 24,10-16; 1 Kings: 20,28-30; 2 Kings: 1,9-14; 2,23-25; 5,25-27; 6,18; 10,13-25; 14,5-7; 15,16; 19,35; 1 Chron.: 20,2-3; Psalms: 137,9; Iesaiah: 13,15-18; 45,5-7; 49,25-26; Jeremiah 16,3-5; Lament.: 4,9-11; Ezekiel: 6,12-13; 9,3-6; Hosea: 13,15; 14,1.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I couldn't agree with you more, I think that people seem to forget all about that (The Bible/ Old Testament) when Jewish people are shouting down those who see Israel's actions for what they are. Although I don't see that as a justification for killing on any side of the argument.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It is interesting to see that the discussion stopped after the post by Anonymous.
THIS SEEMS TO BE THE D E F I N I T I V E ARGUMENT!!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join