It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
They pushed the palestinians out of they're land (by there's i mean that's where they were) and then did to them what the Nazi's did during WWII.

This is probably the MOST IGNORANT comment made by ANYBODY on ATS. I've seen a few gems but this one tops it by a good distance........

Did what the Nazi's did to the Jews in WW2 ?? Did you type that in or did you just bang the keyboard randomly ???

16 MILLION Jews were killed by Hitler in a span of nearly 8 years. Not killed in a humane fashion either but rather tortured and mutilated to death. Man, women and children. If Israel did even 1/100th of what Hitler did to the Jews, there would be nobody called Palestinians today. They would probably be ground into bits and used as fertilizer for crops in the desert. Compared to that Israel has not only given Palestinians a place to stay but has let them govern themselves and even provided for them in essential commodities and jobs!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentityugh i hate people like you

Ironic considering the rant you just gave.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Facinating so are saying that past treatment gives the state of Isreal a free pass to commit acts that lets face it are more Nazi like then many of her apologists would care to admit.

Im also facinated by the compulsion for those same apologists to infer that any anybody with negative thoughts regarding Israel is an anti semite.

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."
-------- Colin Powell

I mean its a nice try with that strawman and all but its getting a bit old eh?

This is not the first time Isreal has done this and how it worked out for them in the past? All they are doing now is creating the next generation of terrorists.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
16 MILLION Jews were killed by Hitler in a span of nearly 8 years.

YOu might want to recheck your estimation. The estimation was at one time 6 million and has since dropped to 2.5 million. It doesn't make it less horrific but that doesn't make it less horrific to the Palestinians either even though their number thus far is much less.

Point is, all these middle eastern ppl are being manipulated and all of you are buying the propaganda spoon fed to us hook line and sinker if you are choosing a side that is against a certain race of ppl. The bigger suckers are those who are NOT in the crisis yet choosing the sides based on nationalities rather than seeing through the lies to who is really at fault.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

They pushed the palestinians out of they're land (by there's i mean that's where they were) and then did to them what the Nazi's did during WWII.

This is probably the MOST IGNORANT comment made by ANYBODY on ATS. I've seen a few gems but this one tops it by a good distance........

Did what the Nazi's did to the Jews in WW2 ?? Did you type that in or did you just bang the keyboard randomly ???

16 MILLION Jews were killed by Hitler in a span of nearly 8 years. Not killed in a humane fashion either but rather tortured and mutilated to death. Man, women and children. If Israel did even 1/100th of what Hitler did to the Jews, there would be nobody called Palestinians today. They would probably be ground into bits and used as fertilizer for crops in the desert. Compared to that Israel has not only given Palestinians a place to stay but has let them govern themselves and even provided for them in essential commodities and jobs!

Its 6 million Jews not 16 million and yes they are doing the same thing. Sending people to ghetto towns, starving them, walling them in and supplies out, then brutalizing them if they try to rise up. This is pretty much what Hitler did. See the movie the Pianist?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Funny how you assum i'm a Muslim...im actually a white guy from Canada, in any case, yes i do agree that the Jews have been discriminated against and still are....but poiting the finger isn't gonna help.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

[16 MILLION Jews were killed by Hitler in a span of nearly 8 years. Not killed in a humane fashion either but rather tortured and mutilated to death. Man, women and children. If Israel did even 1/100th of what Hitler did to the Jews, there would be nobody called Palestinians today. They would probably be ground into bits and used as fertilizer for crops in the desert.

So as I stated in another post, does past actions or doing on a smaller scale give Isreal a free pass in thier actions towards the Palestinians? What Hitler did during WWII should never be forgotten, but you think that Isreal would be above doing that or even doing remotely close to that to another group.

Compared to that Israel has not only given Palestinians a place to stay but has let them govern themselves and even provided for them in essential commodities and jobs!

You mean let them stay in thier own land? Gracious of them for sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

You missed much history though, like the fact that Israel has defeated every enemy in every war and one of them in 6 days. Israel has never faced less than 5 enemies at a time but yet they prevail everytime? Think GOD is on their side?

You missed the point that the UN gave Israel land the same day they offered the Pals a state, just as Arafat always did the Arabs refused the Palestinian state and declared war on Israel, a war they lost badly!!!

The land was given by Britain through the U.N. as much of the middle east borders are drawn by the British...

You failed to mention that Islam is a HATE FILLED CULT OF DEATH and that Islamic nations sided with Hitler in WW2. You forgot to mention that the Saudis still have slavery and acan buy or sell people. You forgot to mention that Iran is supplying Hamas and Syria is supplying the rest. You forgot to mention that these Arabs are teaching their kids from birth to hate Jews and Christians...

You forgot to mention that almost NO Arab states even recognize Israel and there is No Israel on their maps... Which of course is ridiculous when you look at the history's of both...

Here's a Video that will enlighten the TERRORIST LOVERS as to THE FACTS...

And this is for those hat can actually read, you know those greasy Kebab shop types!!! Barack Obama said he was behind Israel in this matter...

Israel or Palestine - 20 Interesting Facts

Here is a list of some conveniently overlooked facts in the current Middle East situation.

Nationhood and Jerusalem Israel became a nation in 1312 BC, two thousand years before the rise of Islam.
Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BC the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied the city of Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Jewish Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
Arab and Jewish Refugees. In 1948 the Arab refugees were encourage to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Of the 100 million refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
The Arab - Israeli Conflict. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.
The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land autonomy under the Palestinian Authority and has supplied them with weapons.
Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs, of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
The UN was silent while 58 Jewish Synagogues where destroyed by the Jordanians.
The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mt. of Olives
The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. These are incredible times. We have to ask what our role should be. What will we tell our grandchildren we did when there was a turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a difference?

[edit on 12/30/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ok so....people who...were given a land, threw everybody who lived there out, but gave them a nice little patch of land to live on....and "graced" them with essential commodities.

That's why the border's have been closed, no humanitarian aid is allowed through. The reason Palestinians are angry is because they've been oppressed by Israel since it's inception. I'm not arguing that they have a right to live somwhere in piece. My problem is them not trying to solve to problem diplomatically. They have a problem with Hamas, then deal with Hamas, don't kill scores of civilians.

And that goes for Hamas as well, there is no right party here. But the resemblances between what the jews suffered during WWII can be seen in what's goin on now.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Thank you excellent post ,but I think that alot of people won't admit the truth they don't deal in FACTS they just regurgitate something they heard or was said before researching cause it makes them feel smart.

GAME SET MATCH

[edit on 30-12-2008 by bigheadjay]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Yopu failed to mention that Islam is a HATE FILLED CULT OF DEATH and that Islamic nations sided wit Hitler in WW2. You forgot to mention that the Saudis still have slavery and acn buy or sell people. You forgot to mention that Iran is supplying Hamas and Syria is supplying the rest. You forgot to mention that these Arabs are teaching their kids from birth to hate Jews and Christians...

Hmmmmmm, you seem to have fallen victem of the very propaganda you seem to accuse others of :shk:

Extremism in any form be it Jewish, Islam, Christian, et al. is bad. Taking what radical elements say and do and applying it to a whole group or race is simply wrong.

You forgot to mention that almost NO Arab states even recognize Israel and there is No Israel on their maps... Which of course is ridiculous when you look at the history's of both...

Funny, you expect say the Gulf states to welcome then with open arms but you leave out this little tidbit:

Under Israeli law, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Yemen are enemy countriesen.wikipedia.org...

And this is for those hat can actually read, you know those greasy Kebab shop types!!! Barack Obama said he was behind Israel in this matter...

Ive seen some ignorance during my time here at ATS, but this is a bit much. I mean don't get me wrong, it clearly tells me where you are coming from and it explains why you have fallen for such blatant propaganta tactics but really now

What next camel jokes :shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't hate Jews, where the hell did you get that from? And i didn't say Israel closed the border either. Look both of these factions are wrong for participating is such aggressive stances against eachother when a diplomatic approach would be better.

Sadly the history of these two places and many other's prevents that from occuring.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't hate Jews, where the hell did you get that from?

snip

Sadly the history of these two places and many other's prevents that from occuring.

Thats the rub. Many simply drop the "anti semite" at the first hint of critisim of Isreal. Its a lable that no-one wants and they weild it with impunity it seems rather than actually debate the real issues.

[edit on 12/30/08 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigheadjay
Thank you excellent post ,but I think that alot of people won't admit the truth they don't deal in FACTS they just regurgitate something they heard or was said before researching cause it makes them feel smart.

GAME SET MATCH

Truth? Or carefull procured, produced and prepared propaganda? Hard to tell sometimes eh?

Hardly game, set, match but hey if you want to have another go at a strawman by all means

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Think GOD is on their side?

No Greed, Money, Deception, lies and unfortunately the US are.

You missed the point that the UN gave Israel land

You realized they terrorized British soldiers and blew up western hotels on their way to that land, right?

the same day they offered the Pals a state,

British promised Palestinians the entire area if they helped fight the Ottoman Empire (ever heard of Lawrence of Arabia?) and when they helped and defeated, they retracted their promise.

This is why they denied the state. It was now shared with their enemy. Duh?

just as Arafat always did the Arabs refused the Palestinian state and declared war on Israel, a war they lost badly!!!

They used American muscle. No need to gloat. Israel had to borrow, as usual.

You failed to mention that Islam is a HATE FILLED CULT OF DEATH

You should be ashamed of your heart and spirit.

and that Islamic nations sided with Hitler in WW2.

Zionist funded Hitler.
Get real.

You forgot to mention that the Saudis still have slavery and acan buy or sell people.

As well as 95% of every other culture.
Looking for your point. Can't find it.

You forgot to mention that Iran is supplying Hamas and Syria is supplying the rest.

You forgot to mention that Israel gets billions of dollars in aide and even more in military help. Your point? Iran is merlely helping it's own. Kind of like Budoff offering his great strategy to his fellow jews.

You forgot to mention that these Arabs are teaching their kids from birth to hate Jews and Christians...

And so are Jews teaching their kids. You are unreal dude. You are not better than any muslim arab. Got it? And they wouldn't hate christians if it wasn't for Jews.

Israel or Palestine - 20 Interesting Facts

Those facts mean nothing. They provide no justification for evil deeds that they're entrenched in.

Israel is not the cure, they are part of the disease as well.

It is important for me to note: I realize there are many people in Israel that are respectable humans that don't deserve to have these bullet points generalized to them. I am merely speaking to the people that think Israel has any higher standing.

AAC

AAC

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are so misinformed and come up with the most ridiculus stuff look at the facts cause your not Every post you make has errors in its facts and even when people point it out with facts you ignore them . Whats wrong with you check on the facts not some crazy crap you spout off that has no truth in facts what so ever .

When your wrong about something you should learn to admit it or at least come up with facts that back up your claims. Honestly every single post you made has something thats not true in it read reseach learn don't be so ignorant.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
do you know what amuses me the most
all the thugs and hooligans and jew haters... when asked

`why do you hate the jews`

they have NO ANSWER!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigheadjay

GAME SET MATCH

[edit on 30-12-2008 by bigheadjay]

Game set match? Are you serious? I hope you are joking. His post was selfishly biased.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join