It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Nice speech, lots of stuff we've heard plenty of before. Now you want to know why people hate the Jews?

Imagine for a moment, that you were forced to leave your body and become either an Israeli, or a Palastinian and you had to stay with your choice until you died. Which would you pick? Yeah I thought so. That is why people hate Jews.

I am ashamed of my Jewish blood. Our people are racist hateful scum.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

You don't have to be ashamed of who you are physically.

Our bodies are only vehicles for our spiritual bodies to grow.

But, even if you are Jewish, race does not influence the fact that we all have the ability to choose how we behave.

Or what choices we make.

The Jewish race might have done some pretty messed up things, but that doesn't mean the entire race is unclean.

Unless of course you go by God's standards.

He is punishing an entire species for the actions of two.

He really is insane.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, you got 1 in 7 right, but that's probably an unusally high % rate for you. Cheer up skippy & i'll try to educate you in geography and history! You're right the Hebrew people were not the first in cannan, that would be the cannanites. They (the cannanites) came from a land in the upper north east area of africa by the nile delta. A fierce group of tribes came up out of the african interior into the delta region & pushed them out. We now call that land Egypt.

Ohh boy here we go again

American historian Bernard Lewis writes:

en.wikipedia.org...
Palestinians, like most other Arabic-speakers today commonly called Arabs, are said to combine ancestries from those who have come to settle their respective regions throughout history and the pre-existing ancient inhabitants; a matter on which genetic evidence described below has begun to shed some light.[63]

"Clearly, in Palestine as elsewhere in the Middle East, the modern inhabitants include among their ancestors those who lived in the country in antiquity. Equally obviously, the demographic mix was greatly modified over the centuries by migration, deportation, immigration, and settlement. This was particularly true in Palestine..."[64]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is one way to come to a solution and very quickly.

I am absolutely sick and tired that these Mid Eastern ( inclusive of Israel ) Countries destabilize their region to the point of WW3 being a reality.

They all deserve to be threatened with Annihilation if they chose a path of violence. This would be achieved by placing a 100 Mega Tonne Hydrogen device on the edge of Gaza and Israel. If anyone so much as steps out of line....kaboom wipe the whole region out as everyone is absolutely sick of these mindless idiots in that region threatening world peace.

If that whole region was a gigantic nuclear sink hole with no war mongers around to threaten and bomb each other....I could plan a long life with a pleasant existence for my children and their children without the constant fear of moronic idiots in the middle east fighting like seagulls over potato chips and making war.

2000 years of this crap ? they aren't going to sort anything out themselves as they are too stupid and arrogant.

Start building this device please....and let me hold the Football.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Stick to the Topic and NOT the other Posters

Failure to do so will result in your post being removed and possibly warnings being handed out.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33
reply to post by pepsi78

Um- so you agree with me, because that is what he is saying, you know, that whole migration deportation thing. Well t a k e i t s l o w & i ' m s u r e y o u ' l l g e t i t s o m e d a y Skippy! (Hang in there you cant be wrong all the time.....CAN you).

No, what he is saing is that Palestinians have roots there.
You look so fragile in knowlege, I'm not going to highjack this thread and make it a history course for you.Part of the heritage that palestinians have come from the Philistines.Everything comes from them, the name of the land included.

What don't you get?

Clearly, in Palestine as elsewhere in the Middle East, the modern inhabitants include among their ancestors those who lived in the country in antiquity

[edit on 2-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The point this guy is trying to make seems pretty clear to me, nobody helped the Jews when they needed help ( or hardly anyone ) so after millions being exterminated and the rest shunted around the world cause no one was inviting them in, they finally helped themselves to Israel which had been their homeland for quite a while until the Romans conquered them and when they rebelled and lost they were basically expelled from their "promised land ''
Then in the sixties they won the 6 days war which was meant to push them back into the sea and exterminate them for good, they won that war and they kept a little land which they had taken off the aggressors for safe keeping...,
what pray I ask is so unusual about that ? What did the white man do with the native people of the Americas, what happened in Hawai, I don't see any of you people up in arms about that one ?
I hope the Palestinians settle down and realize that Israel will never give up,
once they accept that they will be able to come to terms and the whole region can start to relax and profit of Israeli agricultural creativity and many other plus points that all you anti Semites tend to overlook.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

If that whole region was a gigantic nuclear sink hole with no war mongers around to threaten and bomb each other....I could plan a long life with a pleasant existence for my children and their children without the constant fear of moronic idiots in the middle east fighting like seagulls over potato chips and making war.

2000 years of this crap ? they aren't going to sort anything out themselves as they are too stupid and arrogant.

If you're were right in this, you could actually win the next Nobel prize for peace. But Then again who will you blame for all the other violent things going on other places, around the world. Who will you blame in the future ?

About you're concern for you're children. One day, a palistine, israeli or a third, may save you're child from being attacked, "only because he was eating potato chips". Today, some people don't need any reasons for being evil.

I would rather wish, that a parent would give the football for kids in Palestine and Israel and let them play together. With no parents around, they maby, will get along just fine. After all, they are the future.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
In 1948 396 towns in palestine where obliterated. Erased from the map, from existance and their history wiped clean. 700,000 palestinians became refugees. My family were amoung those refugees whose homes were stolen, stolen to componsate for the holocaust? While jews get a country and billions of dollars Palestinians get nothing, I have never even botherd to be so pathetic as to ask.... where the hell is my componsation?

Like Jews hate hitler and nazi's, Palestinians have every right to be "israel haters / anti semites" for the genocide inflicted on thier people. Hitlers reign was short lived, Israels been at it for over 60 years and will continue it's ethnic cleansing and continue to justify it while the whole world has to shut up and look the other way. Unless they'd like to get locked up, assulted, killed or charged with bull# such as thought crimes, revision of historical lies and propaganda or being anti-semetic?

It's sad how democracy exists only for the oppressors.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalsurfer

Your post is a perfect example of why people do hate and should hate Israel.

You're talking about being exiled from a land over 2000 years ago and now you want to make a claim to it? You would probably have to go back over 30 generations of your familys origin and still find that you have no ancestors who lived there 2000 years ago yet you still want to claim it?

As for bringing up the holocaust, which seems to be the Israeli peoples justification for everything.... I was just wondering if you can provide some documentaion which states that the Palestinians hung out with Hitler and about how they went to Auschwitz and gassed the jews... I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
There is one way to come to a solution and very quickly.

They all deserve to be threatened with Annihilation if they chose a path of violence. This would be achieved by placing a 100 Mega Tonne Hydrogen device on the edge of Gaza and Israel. If anyone so much as steps out of line....kaboom wipe the whole region out as everyone is absolutely sick of these mindless idiots in that region threatening world peace.......

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! and so that is what peace is? One massive bully making threats to blow people up? You sound like you could be the next George Bush.

As for your children... i hope they don't follow in your footsteps in terms of how they handle situations. And i hope to God that they NEVER step out of line...."KABOOM wipe them out".

Perhaps the part about "mindless idiots" should be reserved for someone else.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The point this guy is trying to make seems pretty clear to me, nobody helped the Jews when they needed help ( or hardly anyone )

There were times when they were disfavored, and times when they were favored.Just like the Palestinians today, no one cares about them, they live in a concentration camp.

so after millions being exterminated and the rest shunted around the world cause no one was inviting them in, they finally helped themselves to Israel which had been their homeland for quite a while

And that was very good because it's where they belong, no one argued about that.

until the Romans conquered them and when they rebelled and lost they were basically expelled from their "promised land ''

And everything was oky doky until they decided to anounce the state of Israel, since the promise land are for others too, since other inhabitants there were also present among the history line to the time they came back, so this is where they screwd up.

Then in the sixties they won the 6 days war which was meant to push them back into the sea and exterminate them for good, they won that war and they kept a little land which they had taken off the aggressors for safe keeping...,

A war they started by declaring independance, no one had problems with them there before they did that.

what pray I ask is so unusual about that ? What did the white man do with the native people of the Americas, what happened in Hawai, I don't see any of you people up in arms about that one ?

Yes since you think Jewish people are the only ones to claim the land then this quote from you is a hiporite one.Then North Americans should declare independance.

you anti Semites tend to overlook.

Yes, the old anti semity slur,propaganda at it's finest.You just had to add this line didin't you.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The only thing they care about is stealing the land. Anything that stands in their way gets filtered through their sinister ways.

The Jewish GOD that supposedly favors this action.... I got nws for you... IS NOT A GOD.

Why? Because GOD created everyone on the EARTH.

All of them are his favorites. The ones who manipulates others are working for the darkness... You will find out the truth in time. And if you ever were concerned to search your heart, you will find it there.

AAC

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Original inhabitants, hmm, now let me see, Wouldn't that be-------- Abraham,

The inherent right of his decendents to exist was put in jepordy by hitler,no major power did anything till after the holocaust when it became clear that they werent safe anywhere so they were setteled back in thier ancestrial homeland and still the right of one branch of his decendents ( Jacob ) to exist, to live is still in peril. Why just this one branch- when the rest are left to live in peace & prosperity. ( i'm only talking of Abrahams decendents not the rest of the non Hebrew mid east population). Why? An honest man knows the true answer to that.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Original inhabitants, hmm, now let me see, Wouldn't that be-------- Abraham,

Jews were there no doubt, but you must look deep in to history, to who was there besides the jews, and what semnificance the name of the ancient land had.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Once more , the ancient land was called cannan, it's people called cannanites,( there were many tribes of ites runnin all over the place then) prior to that it was called Ur, Palestine is the name some gave it when the Philistines(a seafaring people of the same origins as the greeks) invaded, who did they invade?, the israelites, where? Israel (or cannan). It's actually in all the history & geogrphy books, You should pick one up & read it sometime, it would really help this discussion flow along. Have a GREAT day!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
reply to post by survivalsurfer

Your post is a perfect example of why people do hate and should hate Israel.

You're talking about being exiled from a land over 2000 years ago and now you want to make a claim to it? You would probably have to go back over 30 generations of your familys origin and still find that you have no ancestors who lived there 2000 years ago yet you still want to claim it?

As for bringing up the holocaust, which seems to be the Israeli peoples justification for everything.... I was just wondering if you can provide some documentaion which states that the Palestinians hung out with Hitler and about how they went to Auschwitz and gassed the jews... I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

First of all I'm going to have to disappoint you I am not Jewish, there were Jews living there all through the ages although I've got to admit more Palestinians then Jews, could be one of the reasons its getting a little crowded there, you guys do not seem to have any inhibitions about bringing new children into a rather dismal situation...
As far as compensation is concerned, to which I totally agree you have absolute legitimate claims, Palestine has certainly been receiving lots of cash from all sorts of sides, unfortunately it seems to disappear in murky places and whose fault is that supposed to be ?
Anyhow its not just the extermination of Jews during WW2 I am referring to,
there were plenty of pogroms before that and being Jewish usually meant that you had to be extremely mobile in case of righteous Christians looking for a convenient scapegoat to vent their anger on.
The Lebanese let you live in their country and would have assimilated you if you had behaved like guests and not like terrorists,
you brought the war to a place of religious and cultural diversity that had coexisted peacefully until you came.
Austria lost Tyrol to the Italiens, Germany lost Prussia to Russia and Poland,
Alsace Lorraine to the French,
there are lots of milestones in history where ethnic groups were displaced or assimilated, yet these poeple have settled down and made peace with their lot and are getting on with their lives. Why not take an example from them
instead of running against a brick wall until it goes nuclear ?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So, douchebags, lets put yourself in the place here.

You're country, the only one your religion has ever had, is getting bombed. What do you do? You don't sit there and let the rockets continue to fly over your country, watching them hit buildings killing people.

They kept bending, and bending and they finally broke. Afterall, Israel never attacked us, and Israel isn't planting road side bombs on the US troops. Israeli forces aren't blowing up American made and ran facilities either.

www.voanews.com...

It's a well-known fact that Muslims in the Middle East are not fond of Jews. I have first hand knowledge. My son, a veteran of the war, was in a market handing out toys to the kids while on top of his Hum-V. A Muslim walked up to him and spoke in Arabic the word for Jewish. Fortunately, my son who learned Arabic in his stay, alerted the Sergeant to get the hell out of there. 10 minutes later, the market was blown up by a suicide bomber. Coincidence? I highly doubt it. It doesn't matter whether it's an American Jew, or one from Israel, they will get attacked. I don't care if they are Palestine, Iraqi, or any other country in the Middle East, Jews are widely disliked, and you can only bend so far until you break.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join