It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

what was meant by nobody was "the world that waited..." As did Clinton , who I love wait on Bosnia. The Germany plan was being enacted, people were dieing but Roosevelt waited, bombers did not bomb the rails, or the camps, The Saint Louis was turned back. Individuals did their best when they had their chance but collectivly it is HISTORY, the world watched. In response to the Gaza situation- any inocents death is tragic, all pain is tragic but if bombs rained down on Montreal from Potsdam , Canda would act, if missiles were fired from cuba into Miamai the USA would act. Innocent people die, Afghans, Iraqis all died in bombing. Politics and pro[prganda are at play. If Hamas cared about innocents they would try to deal with their enemies.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by wdkirk

Hamas is also the Democratically Elected Government of Palestine.

*You left that part out. But Why?

I didn't leave it out. It is in the link to Wikipedia on Hamas. It explains that it is the elected ruling faction.

I found it more interesting that the powers of the world have them listed as a terrorist group even though they are the elected faction. "Terrorist" being the boogeyman word of choice for classifying that which is not acceptable.

I am not defending/supporting Israel or Hamas. I don't know what it is like to live in either place nor can I even pretend to understand their culture or thoughts on one another.

As same as the Nazi Party in Germany.
They were also elected

[edit on 1-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures). Partial log of genocidal terrorist massacres are here www.soundofegypt.com... Shocking.

Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

What's the next option then to deal with Israeli problem?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

If I lived there... Blah Blah Blah! That is what I'm talking about your indoctrination. I HAVE BEEN TO ISRAEL. My company (which I am VP, I say this because they took me) is owned by a great Jewish family that I love to death.

Everyone in Israel is RICH. The Party All Night and Day. While they send their lower tier jews to live on the out skirts and continuously make fun of them.

Listen, are you familiar with hypocrisy? All I am saying is ISRAEL, of all people, should know better.

Israel is a WELFARE state. And their disposition equates someone hiding their food stamps under their working boots.

AAC

Palestinians that kill innocent are just as bad!!!

AAC

[edit on 1-1-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 1-1-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag
Circle, please leave God out of this discussion. It is wholly irrelevant when spoken of as if God 100% exists. This isn't proven and thus can't be admitted as a fact or component of a fact in this or any other debate.

Thanks you.

I don't understand why you ask people to leave God out of discussions. Just because God cannot be proven to exist to your satisfaction does not mean he does not exist at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
they are hated for their actions and their utter contempt for anyone who is not a jew

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Listen, two wrongs don't make a right.
Israel has crated ghettos and in these ghettos it inflicts disproportionate violence on the palestinians, as well as depriving them of their rights and taking heir land.

you can say what you want but wrong is wrong and the israeli policy is wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

where did you get the idea I was Jewish? Ive seen your Israeli-bashing drivel now for several days. Im not going to say you're anti semite, however, you are clearly on the wrong side of this debate because Israel is, and always has been Hebrew/Jewish land. The arabs are the occupiers and that is a FACT that you cannot deny.

I am an Israeli sympathizer and nothing, NOT ONE THING you can say will change that fact. As far as Im concerned, ANY thing that Israel does to defend itself is OK BY ME.

I have the same opinion regarding Irish acts against British occupation. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Its not racism, its not prejudice, its not "antisemitism."

It is the FACT that 90% of todays "Jews" are not even Jewish, they are the descendants of the Khazarians. You know, modern day Georgia.

king Bulan, King of the Khazarians, converted his people to Judaism to stop his people from being attacked on one side by the Christians, and the other side of his country the Muslims.

The Rothschilds are descendants of the Khazarian people.

The Rothschilds original family name was Bauer.

The Rothschilds were, and are, bankers.

They have caused the collapse of whole nation's economies.

They have caused wars.

They are the "pit of vipers" that Andrew Jackson was referring to.

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again.... Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
-Sir Josiah Stamp,
director of the Bank of England during the years 1928-1941

www.indymedia.org...

*SNIP*

[edit on 1/1/2009 by dalan.]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Really - No one did anything about the Holocaust?
Then why did it end?

One of the main reasons the US has a relationship with Israel is the Israeli lobby in the United States Congress known as AIPAC - and people like the threadstarter that take any opposition to American support of Israel and spin it as anti-semitism. AIPAC has American Foreign Policy makers swinging from their nutsack.

Many realists see Israel as an anomoly. Why help Israel? It really is no strategic ally of the US - in fact it can be said to be a burden of sorts. We say we both fight terrorists but in reality Israel fights Hammas while we fight Al Qaeda - two completely different organizations with differernt goals. Helping Israel complicates relationships with Arabic nations - take Desert Storm for example where we basically had to persuade Israel to stay on the sideline in order to have Saudi Arabia and other Arabic states join our coalition. I am in no way saying that the Israeli people are bad whatsoever. What I am merely pointing out is that the Israel relationship with the US is one sided and does not make sense from a Realist paradigm.
P.S Dont tell me they give us advice about counter terrorism either because all of our techinques were either developed from the British or we came up with ourselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yea.
YOU are the reason why so many people HATE isreal.

I am always shocked at people who hate isreal coz to me both sides are to blame.
however,
when I listen to people like you I realize why so many people do NOT support isreal.

the fact is that isreal should protect itself, however..the amount of force it uses is extreme.
and
the palastinians get crazy also

but both sides suffer HUGE.

and if you think you are GODS CHOSEN people you are SO DELUSIONAL
as delusional as the muslims who think they are doing gods work.
fools

hope all families in that region stay safe
I wish only the best to both sides

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

actually that is EXACTLY what it means. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

"As same as the Nazi Party in Germany.
They were also elected"

As same the NeoCon party in America.
They were also 'elected'.

*What is your point?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag
Circle, please leave God out of this discussion. It is wholly irrelevant when spoken of as if God 100% exists. This isn't proven and thus can't be admitted as a fact or component of a fact in this or any other debate.

Thanks you.

Why leave the central component of the religious divide out of the discussion? Understand what motivates the Jew; Christian and Muslim towards peace. Surely it is their God. You presume that I believe 100% that God exists. That is not the issue here. The people in the Middle East, by and large, believe in God / Allah so that would be the starting point towards peace.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Circle]

why is it that, sooner or later, GOD must be drug in to political debate? this is not about religion! this is a political problem or to be more specific a geopolitical problem. if you think it's religious, why did jews and muslims peacefully co-exist for so long?

muslims and judeas lived harmoniously since biblical times, so this situation is quite a modern one. it is zionism that is not tolerated and never will be. arab muslims even saved many jews during WW2. in fact, even though occupied by nazi germany, albania was the only occupied country known to shelter jews. arab muslim albanians took thousands of jews in to their homes to protect them from hitler.

those that feel they must support israel must stop ignoring zionists. if jews can find the courage to eradicate the evil zionist tumor that grows within them, only then will they have peace. if they cannot, i for one strongly believe, they will suffer and die with it.

jz

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You are not helping the Jews, you are using them for control and influence in the region.You think the masterminds give a heck about them?
Middle east has to come to terms where in the news milenium globalisation takes place everywhere, and middle east is just a steping stone.Israel is a perfect outpost, it was created for that very reason otherwise it would have no use, while the jewish fight the palestinians killing eachother a plan set in place a long time ago is becoming reality.
It's not even the real jews running Israel, just some crooks put in place there by others.Terrorism is a bliss in the area, they love it.
Terrorism is constructive for globalisation and for the upside down lunatic plans they have put in place for us.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

I suppose you can be reasoned with then? I mean I can clearly see that you yourself do not generalise and utilise only "The Facts" when posting your comments facts like "Them being brainwashed and twisted" - I mean you know this for a fact don't you and you can back it up with evidence?

Whatever do you mean? Surely you are not saying "Israeli Problem" in a similar way as "The Jewish Question"?

I would normally ignore a thread which is aimed at insulting my fellow posters so I don't know why I bother here.

Folks what makes ATS a great place is that all sides are debated with intelligence and respect for the others opinions (because that is precisely what they are - opinions).

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Argnot

"Surely you are not saying "Israeli Problem" in a similar way as "The Jewish Question"? "

It's always about the Holocaust with you...

It's your excuse, reason and defense for everything you do - and is your retort for everything you don't want to hear; Namely THE TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Argnot

"Surely you are not saying "Israeli Problem" in a similar way as "The Jewish Question"? "

It's always about the Holocaust with you...

It's your excuse, reason and defense for everything you do - and is your retort for everything you don't want to hear; Namely THE TRUTH.

I have made a grand total of 3 posts on ATS (I enjoying reading more than posting I suppose) and I have not sided with either the Israelis or the Palestinians in anyone of them, in fact I never refer to the Holocaust either (perhaps me drawing a comparision between the South African National Party and the Nazi party could be construed as making reference?) so your retort about it being my defense and reason for everything is, shall I say, rather amusing.

Allow me to qualify what I mean't and attempt to avoid any references to the Holocaust as this is perhaps a "Trigger Word or Theme" for you.

The original post states

My question is. What does that statement mean? What is it alluding to? Do you perhaps know what the poster was referring? I am not sure which I suppose is why I asked? I admit that I could not resist drawing the reference which I did as quite frankly that is what I thought of at the time (and still do)

I suggest that in future you "research" the person you are attempting to insult before you make wildly inaccurate assumptions.

Oh and lastly - the TRUTH you refer to is YOUR truth, there are many who have a DIFFERENT TRUTH to yours.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
[edit on 2-1-2009 by camaro87lfdf]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join