It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

1 problem with your story,
the red army enter & release the Jews not the British.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

The "Jews" have been treated like "dogs" because they cannot stop themselves from starting banks to lend money to governments. Which then cripples the economy of that government leaving its National citizens broke and homeless.

I can only imagine why the Jews are scorned.

I do believe that is why Germany got so pi$$ed at them, and if I could go back in time, I would have fought for Germany, against the Jew.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks like the extremist hardcore 'let Israel do what they like' - we will never surrender types here have no response to those despicable comments quoted from Israeli leaders.

Israel justifiers and collaborators cherry pick details -

FACT - Israeli officials have many times expressed views that they want to wipe out - i.e. kill - all Palestinians - amounting to genocidal intent. These are well documented and have been quoted here already.

FACT - Israel has been reprimanded by the UN in official resolutions for illegal activity and illegal occupation of land that they have no right nor claim to.

So why is it, that with all of these things well documented (you can google multiple examples of the above in seconds - I just have to check my facts) - why is it that Israel actively deny them and hide behind claims of self defence?

Can someone answer this?

At least Hammas don't hide behind lies - they say what they mean even if the international community doesn't like it.

Israel's leaders are liars and charlatans - I think the first step in finding any kind of resolution in the region is for them to be honest about what they want and their intent.

But they know full well if they do say such things - they will be rapidly condemned and abandoned by the international community - and being the weak, insignificant nation they are, they most probably would be swallowed up by the surrounding nations who would find what they are trying to do abhorrent.

See, Israel can not exist without US sponsorship - it wouldn't last a month - and if they tell the truth about their genocidal intent - the US would abandon them.

Does anyone want to argue with me on these two points?

A) Israel has been condemned on multiple occasions by the UN as acting illegally and occupying land illegally.

B) Israeli officials have expressed both on and off the official record that they wish to exterminate the Palestinian population on what they see as 'Israeli land granted by god'

Oh and one more for the hell of it...

C) That the UN and international community have condemned Israel for routinely practising torture and detaining civilians without trial indefinitely (long before we heard of Guantanamo Bay).

At least two of the above constitute well documented proof that Israel has committed war crimes against the Palestinian people.

So what exactly is your justification for this? I can't wait to hear.

And please - keep God out of your argument - it really holds no water.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by wdkirk

Hamas is also the Democratically Elected Government of Palestine.

*You left that part out. But Why?

I didn't leave it out. It is in the link to Wikipedia on Hamas. It explains that it is the elected ruling faction.

I found it more interesting that the powers of the world have them listed as a terrorist group even though they are the elected faction. "Terrorist" being the boogeyman word of choice for classifying that which is not acceptable.

I am not defending/supporting Israel or Hamas. I don't know what it is like to live in either place nor can I even pretend to understand their culture or thoughts on one another.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by Circle

I have time but no money. Do you have any practicle suggestions?
I think spreading the news does involve some action on my part.
Although I acknowledge that you might think otherwise.
Thanks for your help.

A practicale suggestion would be to invite a Jew and a Muslem, that don't know each other, over to your house to have dinner. Start a frienship. Or you could raise money to sponsor a peace mission to the Middle East starting from the Jewish / Muslim community in your own backyard. If you believe in a God that performs miracles why not ask for this?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I spoke about the terrorist boogey man word earlier on in some detail.

In 'Zippy Lip#s' or whatever her name is's press conferences today - she repeatedly referred to Hammas as terrorists AND kept insisting they had moved their HQ into civilian areas.

Two points here exposing more propaganda and lies:

A) Most governments have their HQ in a 'civilian area' - last time I looked the Whitehouse and Capitol weren't on military bases in the middle of nowhere.

B) They haven't moved anywhere - all of the Hammas government buildings are the same buildings used by the British administration which were all constructed and occupied for the same purpose years ago. This was proven in extensive detail earlier too.

So why lie? Well, the why is obvious, but seriously - this is all deception and lies in order to perpetuate the campaign of extermination.

That might sound extreme but 'Sipper Lovelock' or whatever she is called is running for the top job in this year's election - looks like she is willing to spend Israli lives in order to get it. Truly sickening.

It's this kind of action that breeds hate. There will be retaliation obviously - and to be honest I don't see why anyone would blame them. Really depressing situation.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag
Looks like the extremist hardcore 'let Israel do what they like' - we will never surrender types here have no response to those despicable comments quoted from Israeli leaders.

Backup one page my friend....at the bottom. Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Circle, please leave God out of this discussion. It is wholly irrelevant when spoken of as if God 100% exists. This isn't proven and thus can't be admitted as a fact or component of a fact in this or any other debate.

Thanks you.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Circle, please leave God out of this discussion. It is wholly irrelevant when spoken of as if God 100% exists. This isn't proven and thus can't be admitted as a fact or component of a fact in this or any other debate.

Thanks you.

Why leave the central component of the religious divide out of the discussion? Understand what motivates the Jew; Christian and Muslim towards peace. Surely it is their God. You presume that I believe 100% that God exists. That is not the issue here. The people in the Middle East, by and large, believe in God / Allah so that would be the starting point towards peace.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Circle]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Apologies John I had missed that one.

I don't agree - I think at the very least it shows a very irresponsible and unprofessional administration.

At the most it stands up as an official admission of guilt and culpability to war crimes charges. Enough for him to be arrested by Interpol if he were to travel outside of Israel - indeed from a legal POV.

It's a shame the only nation with the real authority to back up a warrant for such a charge is in bed with Israel.

Such is the world we live in.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Israel justifiers and collaborators cherry pick details -

FACT - Israeli officials have many times expressed views that they want to wipe out - i.e. kill - all Palestinians - amounting to genocidal intent. These are well documented and have been quoted here already.

FACT - Israel has been reprimanded by the UN in official resolutions for illegal activity and illegal occupation of land that they have no right nor claim to.

So why is it, that with all of these things well documented (you can google multiple examples of the above in seconds - I just have to check my facts) - why is it that Israel actively deny them and hide behind claims of self defence?

Can someone answer this?

At least Hammas don't hide behind lies - they say what they mean even if the international community doesn't like it.

Israel's leaders are liars and charlatans - I think the first step in finding any kind of resolution in the region is for them to be honest about what they want and their intent.

But they know full well if they do say such things - they will be rapidly condemned and abandoned by the international community - and being the weak, insignificant nation they are, they most probably would be swallowed up by the surrounding nations who would find what they are trying to do abhorrent.

See, Israel can not exist without US sponsorship - it wouldn't last a month - and if they tell the truth about their genocidal intent - the US would abandon them.

Does anyone want to argue with me on these two points?

A) Israel has been condemned on multiple occasions by the UN as acting illegally and occupying land illegally.

B) Israeli officials have expressed both on and off the official record that they wish to exterminate the Palestinian population on what they see as 'Israeli land granted by god'

Oh and one more for the hell of it...

C) That the UN and international community have condemned Israel for routinely practising torture and detaining civilians without trial indefinitely (long before we heard of Guantanamo Bay).

At least two of the above constitute well documented proof that Israel has committed war crimes against the Palestinian people.

So what exactly is your justification for this? I can't wait to hear.

And please - keep God out of your argument - it really holds no water.

STILL WAITING FOR JUSTIFICATION, AS MY COMMENTS ARE ON THE OTHER THREADS AROUND HERE!!!!

Its OK when you guys make outlandish claims about the hatred of the other side, but they don't hide it!!! Why?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE A REASON TO HATE THE ISRAELIS AND WANT THEM DEAD, ISRAEL DOESN'T!!!!!!

israelis hate the people of who's land they stole because they won't admit the land they stole is valid.

Neither does the United Nations, so they must see the UN as abhorrent also, which explains why they don't follow international law and have been sited over and over again.

They are above the UN as they are gods chosen people

More and more Americans are waking up to who really are the terrorists and who are causing the retaliation attacks.

All Americans get back from millions of dollars a day in support to israel, is an ever growing red target on our backs.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If you believe in a God that performs miracles why not ask for this?

OK fair enough - I just think it's a pretty moot point - half the people here don't believe, including myself - so a statement like that is either condescending in intent (if you don't believe) or 'out there and reliant on the existence of a god' (if you do). Either way I don't think it ads much to the argument for justification of either sides actions.

Just my two cents, I'm not having a go -

Anyway back on topic.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If you believe in a God that performs miracles why not ask for this?

OK fair enough - I just think it's a pretty moot point - half the people here don't believe, including myself - so a statement like that is either condescending in intent (if you don't believe) or 'out there and reliant on the existence of a god' (if you do). Either way I don't think it ads much to the argument for justification of either sides actions.

Just my two cents, I'm not having a go -

Anyway back on topic.

I can see that it might look condescending but it isn't meant to be. I'm trying to stimulate a positive response from a God-fearing individual towards a peaceful outcome. To you I would try something completly different. Hmmmnnn wonder what that could be!?!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am not a resistor, so I cannot resist. Besides, resistors are common electronic components.

Israel is the greatest "welfare state" in the history of the world. I say this after much consideration, and personal experience of family fortunes being handed over to the nation by evangelical driven interests, with no compensation of any form in return. Even my own family gave enough to buy a fighter jet outright.

Also, after having the rare opportunity to make lengthy friendships with people from Arab and Persian nationalities, I find the notion of Zionism as an ideology the culprit of this long standing feud.

Alas, now that I have spoken I may be banned, or worst, labeled as antisemitic. A terrorist sympathizer, driven to hate America. These colors do not reflect reality, for there is nothing else further from the truth. The very reason Israel is the power it is today is due to the fact families like my own have contributed vast wealth since 1949.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citizen Aenima

reply to post by Citizen Aenima

Justiy yourself before God and see how far you get. No man can say he loves God while he hates another man. That would make him a liar, and God isn't too fond of liars.

You're arguing fairy tales. I don't do fairy tales. I listed specific concerns and data.

"God" is not data. God is a subjective belief and concept. I do not believe in your concept of "God". God is not proven, and if there was one, I'm sure the moment "it" was proven, it would lose all of it's "Godhood".

Concepts, ideas, ideologies, thoughts, forms, are not facts.

This "God" stuff is irrelevant to the discussion.

Did I give you the impression that I care about what you think of my beliefs? I could care less about your thoughts on religion or God. You can justify and embrace the hatred that darkens your soul any way that you want if that is what appeases you.

Why should anyone have to justify all those things to you. You are the one with the hate problem. Justify your hate!

Go ask the person that started the thread if he thinks God is irrelevant to the discussion.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

I never got the feeling you 'cared' about my thoughts on your beliefs.

I'm just stating facts. "God" is not fact, God is CONCEPT. Concepts are not facts, this is a universal law. Arguing facts with "God" , are moot. You might as well just type out gibberish in secret code.

Just try to argue facts next time, that's all. If you can't, admit you have nothing relevant or stay out of the debate. Otherwise, you just waste screen space because concepts and opinions are a dime a dozen in this world. The world is longing for more fact, more logic, more honesty.......Opinions on "God" really don't provide any of those to humanity, just more circular speculation.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
I didn't have time to read all 13 pages of this thread, i'm just replying to the OP.

I find it quite unfair that you qualify people who don't agree with the politics of Israel as "antisemites". I for one don't have the slightest trace of antisemitism in me.

You, on the other hand, seem to hate arabians.

Arabians = Semites. Which makes you, OP, more of an antisemite than many of us who oppose the genocide against Palestinian people.

Just sayin'.

Well, just to clarify, HORSES aren't Semitic either. They're a breed of animal.

"Arabians" eat grass and oats. That's their extent of politics. I hope people don't hate Arabians either. Maybe the Clydesdales and the Appaloosas are plotting against them?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
plejarenentity is a dog.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

I have to say after reading these posts and listening to both mainstream and alternative media. I am still lost. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.......The Gaza Strip is bordered on the north by Southern Israel, and who exactly does Gaza share a southern border with?????? Egypt. Is everyone simply blind to that fact or is it just more convenient to allow these so called atrocities to go on against the people in Gaza while Egypt sits back and does.............Well Egypt does not supply much of anything, and this is a fact. Over 80% of Gaza's food and fuel still comes from Israel.......What about Gaza's neighbor to the South???????????

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigheadjay
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Israel is not committing genocide at all. They are trying to live in peace. The question is what do you want the Israels to do nothing when rockets are launched at their people.

Israel is not leaving. The moslems have to realize this. Every time they bomb Israel of course Israel is going to attack,wouldn't anyone and yes children on both sides are dead because the moslem people don't want peace they continue to attack innocent people.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by bigheadjay]

Alright what do you expect the Palestinian people to do...honestly

Israel is treating them like dirt and not even allowing their people some common necessities. They are killing women and children and just innocent people with their bombings. And don't give me the line about how hamas puts their buildings in the middle of a city. Where else are they supposed to put them???
Gaza is one of the most over populated places on the planet. And look at other countries... you don't see a lot of countries that have their government buildings out in the middle of a field.
What israel is doing is wrong.

And if you don't believe me then take a trip over to youtube and just look up some videos about it.
You cannot honestly say that you would sit back and just let Israel take over your land and kill your family members while you sit back and do nothing.

www.youtube.com...

i really love how the soldier stands there and does nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join