It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by plejarenentity
wow so my thread from just 24 hours ago has become to most hot topic of the last day
incredible
people, the jewish/israeli nation have been trodden on for too long
and it stops.. NOW!

Read this url www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it will show you something you may not know.

those are a few quotes taken over a vast number of years
it doesnt say what the situation was, wether it was after a battle, or prisoners executed or what

its just taken a few quotes (god knows if they are all genuine)
put them all together
to make it look like israel is a vicious take no prisoners regime

whereas in all fairness

take any political quotes

mash them together

you can create anything

doesnt mean anything

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

"...israel is a vicious take no prisoners regime"

Finally, you are starting to make some sense.

I'm glad you came around.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

To all of you, particularly you from the United States of Hypocrisy, let me ask you one question. Since you feel so much sorry for Israel, why shouldn't we suggest to establish a Jewish state in Texas? All American non-Jewish civilians can go and live in Dallas, we build a big fence around it and let's not allow them to move out of the city. In case they try to do so, we'll support the newly established Jewish state to bomb the crap out of them. Those Americans who refuse to leave the remaining parts of Texas should be allowed to be bullied, if they refuse to sell their house to Jews, we'll support them in setting their houses on fire or let the military destroy their houses. This would ensure peace in the Middle East.

I've quoted myself as I am curious whether those supporting Israeli aggression and illegal occupation of Palestinian territories (note that I am saying territories, not Palestinian land), I'd like to know whether you would still be so supportive if it would take place in the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The government of Israel is a take no prisoners regime. Make no mistake about it, there are always two sides to any conflict. Both sides have done some horrible things to the other but it does not justify the besieging and murder of civilians. Both sides are guilty of murder but the Israeli government is acting like they should get a Nobel Peace prize over this. The Palestinian and Israeli civilians are suffering because of actions on both sides. I hate to burst anyone's bubble but Israel is not the hero that people are making them out to be. Why on earth do you think that other Jews do not want to move to Israel? Yes a Jewish homeland is an appealing thing but their corrupted government is making some very bad decisions and getting a lot of innocent people killed. I would not want to live there. IMO, both peoples deserve a homeland both Palestinians and Israelis. Maybe if both sides started to treat each other as human beings instead of a plague there would be peace.

The bottom line is that people, yes PEOPLE just like you and me are being herded like cattle and killed in droves. This is a situation where if you take either governments side you are wrong. The killing of innocents is wrong no matter what the motivation behind it is. It is very easy for governments to hide murder behind political rhetoric but the bottom line is it is still murder. Israel and Palestine need to pursue a diplomatic solution. That would be possible if Israel stopped acting like the schoolyard bully and would treat the Palestinians like neighbors instead of parasites.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The problem isn't that they are Jewish, its the fact they are blockading a whole area killing off all the people within by starvation. It's a humanitarian issue not a religious issue at all and to claim otherwise is just wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

"...israel is a vicious take no prisoners regime"

Finally, you are starting to make some sense.

I'm glad you came around.

very clever
you took my words and misquoted me
you that desperate for attention?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ivzm

That is correct, and as a result the Israeli government should be tried for crimes against humanity. That will never happen though as the world just let the Darfur genocide continue with no support for those people.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

Israel finally has its own legal state, finally for the first time in jewish history they have somewhere to live.... and they are damn sure not giving it away or losing it to anyone!

Your right,

I mean, if someone wanted to your land by force, and make you live in slums out the outskirts, you'd probably fight tooth and nail trying to make sure you dont lose that place where you live.

Who are these palestinians anyway.. its not like Israel didnt take their land by force, and force them into outskirts is it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Oh most definitely not! Poor Israel has never done anything wrong in the eyes of this guy. We've spent 25 pages trying to tell him that there are faults on both sides but he ain't hearing it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
you sir....are a buffoon!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by irishgrl

Once again, you overlook the truth to fit into your little world of jewish retribution at any cost. I sympathize with the jewish people. I was raised christian and we were some of your biggest supporters who help with financial aide to Israel each year.

However, I got older and started looking at things objectively. You have believed wholeheartedly what your family indoctrinators have conditioned you with. That you deserve something for your persecution.

That is where I disagree.

Do you realize the countless genocides that have taken place outside of jewish culture?

Guess how many of those hundred have it a sin to disagree with? NONE. To this day the Armenians and Turks both insist that the other country was the killer.

You will one day see the truth, and I could be so lucky that you would remember this conversation when you do.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

The only truth to you is one that indicts the Jews as being responsible for everything.

Not everything. There are two side to every conflict. Both have done bad. Israel has the opportunity to be the bigger person, and has always failed at this. Why?

Because they want to EXPAND at any cost. This is the problem. Everything outside of this fact is semantics.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

wow so my thread from just 24 hours ago has become to most hot topic of the last day
incredible
people, the jewish/israeli nation have been trodden on for too long
and it stops.. NOW!

I am down for that. Tell Israel to start its concessions.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

They keep coming...

Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

Still more disgusting lines...

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

I hope you respond to these facts you say I never post...

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

Tell me what you think of this one...

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

I hope you're still around to read these.

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

Here is a nice one...

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Another one that exposes their nasty hearts...

"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)

"We enthusiastically chose to become a colonial society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the occupied territories, engaging in theft and finding justification for all these activities. Passionately desiring to keep the occupied territories, we developed two judicial systems: one - progressive, liberal - in Israel; and the other - cruel, injurious - in the occupied territories. In effect, we established an apartheid regime in the occupied territories immediately following their capture. That oppressive regime exists to this day."
(Michael Ben-Yair, 3 March 2002)

"We'll make a pastrami sandwich of them, ... we'll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years' time, neither the United Nations nor the United States, nobody, will be able to tear it apart."
(Ariel (Arik) Sharon, 1973)

". it's utterly hypocritical for Israelis to wonder aloud why Palestinians don't pursue a non-violent strategy. One obvious reason is that, whenever they have, Israel brutally represses it."
(Norman G. Finkelstein, 11 September 2003)

You know, from now on, I will just rebut with Israel quotes to your ignorance of Israel.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
israel forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

israel forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pretty much sums up the entire message of your thread. I see that it is pointless to argue facts with you. Your last one liner has made me decide to end my participation in this thread and grant you a spot in a place that only 1 has ventured before. My ignore list.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
The liberal media cherry picks pictures of "suffering" palestinians and publishes them because they know that people who don't have the intellectual fortitude to know what they are up to will swallow the propaganda hook, line, and sinker. The propaganda will enrage less intelligent people and will result in raising their ratings. In the world of modern journalism, profit is a function of ratings.

Yes, Palywood productions. I wasn't sure if they were still doing that after they were exposed. But whatever they are doing the Palies I saw on the news over the last week look quite well fed and energetic.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm
The problem isn't that they are Jewish, its the fact they are blockading a whole area killing off all the people within by starvation. It's a humanitarian issue not a religious issue at all and to claim otherwise is just wrong.

Watch the news footage. The Palies are well fed and full of energy. The women and men have chubby faces. The men run around setting up missile launchers at schools and the children are running around the streets throwing stones and pieces of blown up buildings at Israel soldiers.
Not starving.....yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I just spent hours reading 18 of the 25 pages of this thread now my eyes are burning. I have learned a great deal and from both the "pro-israeli" side and what I deem the logic based side of this debate. Unfourtunantly at times it just turned into a mudslinging fest at times but seems the mods did a good job at curbing that type of behavior. I guess in then end no minds were changed and the OP never really made his/her position logical, that last post summed it up though.
Thanks ATS

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

If you lived in Israel your entire mindset would be completely different. If you were a Jew who's family had been persecuted and murdered you would also feel different. Palestinians are trouble makers and did nothing to make Israel a nice place to live. The Palestinians and Arabs let the land go desolate. The Jews came back to their land which was stolen from them by Rome over 1700 years ago. They built schools, hospitals, factories, roads, power plants, irrigation, and began growing crops, vineyards, olive gardens, etc.

Palestinians and Arabs were allowed to stay and were offered jobs that paid more than the Arab countries ever offered them. Their standard of living was better than ever. Instead of harbouring bad feelings they should have sucked it up and learned to enjoy life.

The Palestinians chose to cause hatred and discontent, making life miserable for everyone in the region. So harsh words are understandable when discussing Palestinians while under stress from wars and terror attacks.

[edit: Palies to Palestinians]

[edit on 1-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join