It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
WHO CARES what Israel's gone through? Move on and get on with your lives. You don't hear Chinese people complaining about Mongolia anymore or the Japanese against America since WW2. You don't hear the Greeks and Persians complaining. Hell, you don't even hear black people complaining about slavery. They all moved on. It's not that hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's simply a chess game.brew a little trouble between the jews and the muslims.It's good for business.Sell more arms,rockets,bombs.Manipulate the crude oil prices...on and on and on.Do you believe the average Plaistinean gives a double damn what the Jewish people do on the sabbath? Or the Jewish really care when the muslims are called to prayer?
It's all a prearranged game.If there was no profit there would be no conflict...peroid.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Ok sorry, that's what i thought originally, but your sarcasm was subtle...haha.

I'm gonna mark you as a foe!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Well that's a comment i can most definetly agree with.

Beautifully said.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Ok sorry, that's what i thought originally, but your sarcasm was subtle...haha.

I'm gonna mark you as a foe!

Hmm so you agree with me and you mark me as a foe? Interesting concept.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ofcourse friend's would have agreed and left me ignorant of the true meaning of what you said.

I only learn things from my adversaries, they're the only ones willing to argue a point and make people realize they're wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think that to label all those opposed to the zionist movement as anti semites is showing your lack of knowledge. I am extremely opposed to the false movement and mostly because I do have such a fondness for the Jewish people. There are Jewish Rabbi's who are opposed and trying to warn their people of this false movement that is setting them up. Are they anti semite?

Here are warnings from Rabbi's from previous generations that you may want to check out.

www.jews-for-allah.org... edited to add: these views that I post are not from Jews who are for allah... and can be found on another website that I have more recently come across but didn't bookmark.. just wanted to clarify. This one I happened to have bookmarked from awhile ago.

and a website devoted to showing why Jews who adhere tightly to the judaism beliefs oppose.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Your lack of knowledge has contributed to your flawed logic. Being opposed to this zionist movement is not being opposed to the jewish people and is in fact, quite the opposite!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I cannot back anyone who takes land from others and says it is their land because God gave it to them. If it isn't the rocket fire messing up the piece, it's the settlers grabbing land that is not theirs legally. They should go back to the 67 boarders and share Jerusalem. The past is the past, it is where we are now that is important. Palestinians didn't run the gas chambers but on the other hand, they need to let go of the past too. They both have history in that land!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
Well I cannot back anyone who takes land from others and says it is their land because God gave it to them. If it isn't the rocket fire messing up the piece, it's the settlers grabbing land that is not theirs legally. They should go back to the 67 boarders and share Jerusalem. The past is the past, it is where we are now that is important. Palestinians didn't run the gas chambers but on the other hand, they need to let go of the past too. They both have history in that land!

NOBODY legally owns ANY LAND it belongs to all us, human and anima alike (and difference between the two is blurry) . It's a myth. It never should have happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54

Well, we can't blame the Jews as a people unless we are willing to blame ourselves for all the things done our country's name (and btw, I see you are from Canada, but Canada supports the zionist movement as well). It isn't being done in G-d's name and let that be known as a fact. The use of "god" is not the Jewish people's fault.

There are MANY Jews who have no problem sharing the land. In Jerusalem, the biggest living section isn't the Jewish living section and the Jews living there are fine with this. There is a deception going on and it is a deception to draw hate toward the Jewish people. On both sides, the palestinian side AND the Jewish side, there are many victims. Don't judge the people just because their name is being used; otherwise, accept judgement for the atrocities that have been committed in the name of your country.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are very uniformed lol. You don't think Israel has tried diplomatic solutions? So by your logic it's ok for Israel to defend it self when rockets are being fired on Israel citzens "but not to much just a little" lmao. Why are you bringing Iraq and the US into this discussion is because you can't come up with a resonable response?

As for Iraq I will give you one fact, yes I said fact cause you just spout out ideas that you have no facts for. Did you know that saddam use to give money to the families that had sons or daughters blow them selves up and kill innocent children and women?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You are biased and shouldn't have wasted your time creating a thread, however I hope you learn something from your assertions. You are not an objective thinker when it comes to Israel, obviously. Why don't you put yourself in the shoes of that person you want to oppress? Your thread is so filled with BS perspectives it's hilarious. Israel terrorized British soldiers by blowing up hotels in the 40's before they received the state as their own.

There is no reason to hate anyone. But to think there is no reason to hate jews, by those who like to hate? Um... How about they bombed British soldiers like previously stated. They have a habit of funding both sides of the war machines, including Hitler's Nazi party. Do yourself a favor and google "Lavon Affair."

US backing of Israel is the reason arabs hate America. This patience will not last much longer. So if you have any pull over there, please advise.

To me, one arab is worth EXACTLY one Jew. There, I said it.

AAC

[edit on 30-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I have to agree with your response to some degree, althought i don't believe the things of the past warrant hating all Jews. And yes the US backing Israel is the reason the middle east hates us. They should have washed they're hands of that a long time ago.

In any case this threat has shown some interesting points of view.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigheadjay
reply to post by plejarenentity

I have to totally agree with you . Very well put. I can understand though some people are going to get upset by the kebob remark ,but these people have got to realize what the Israel people have gone through .

Do these people realize that the Islamic people indocturnate their children from birth that jewish people are less then human.They have cartoons that teach their children this from a very young age.

The jewish people have tried to live in harmony with all peoples,unlike the Islamic nations. When gaza and the westbank were created it was after Isreal was attacked.Yes they still try to live in peace.Why Don't these people try as well.Instead of sending terroists and weapons to Gaza and Westbank why don't these Islamic countries create jobs or better living conditions for these people?

Israel is and will always be their now, its not going away ,so why can't these moslems stop killing innocent people? The blood is on their hands.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by bigheadjay]

thank you very much well said

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by bigheadjay

God that rhetoric is sooooo dreary. I wish you wouln't refer to MUSLIMS, as the cause of all this, they want peace just as much as anybody else does, they just pit themselves against the enemy of they're supposed god, just like we do. They're no different from any other people on the planet.

If we wanted to live in peace we wouln't have gone to Iraq, so that argument is blown. And no, i don't expect Israel to not defend themselves when Hamas is bombing they're country, but to pursue the kind of aggression they have been recently just seems a little much that's all.

There are diplomatic ways of doing things after all. If Israel really wanted this to stop they would find a way to overthrow Hamas or have some sort of Coalition government. Or they would try to draft a cease-fire or a peace treaty, the only news i've seen of them attempting to do so is today when they announced they were considering a "temporrary" cease fire to allow aid in.

no they DONT WANT PEACE
they come in and swamp europe
have no respect for other cultures
no intention at all of settling in or integrating
islam is NOT a peaceful religion and ill back that to the grave

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Then your ignorant and have been fooled by the propaganda and mis-information that has been going on for decades.

I suppose your a christian then too huh?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
*snip*

Look i'm not arguing with you over this, you're entitled to your own opinion, that rhetoric won't change a damn thing, it only leads to more conflict and more senseless deaths.

Mod Edit: Removed previously deleted comments.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by GAOTU789]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join