It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree with you!

right about here...

Originally posted by plejarenentity
nothing justifies civilians being killed

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Jezus]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think that Israel is finally doing what the rest of the world would not. Take the violence, bombs, and death back to Palestine's front door.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
israel controls the borders of gaza all the way round, even the air space above gaza, and the maritime borders as well, sure they let the palestinians have the land but they didnt give them any way in or out, no aid or food can get to them, its dirty pool old chap

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Hmm interesting perspective. A couple of ironies. First off that evil Hitler gassing all the Jews killed 60 million citizens 6 million of them being Jews.

I would love to see you back up these numbers if YOU DARE? Hitler killed 60 million you said, NOW PROVE IT!!!

I have never seen any number anywhere close to that one published so I anxiously await your cite, if you can find one!!!

Otherwise maybe you could grow up and get a brain. If you would like I will post the Krystalnach, the Orders that History has seen and are published, then I would dare anyone to show me anything near it ever being done by Israel...

You all need to remember this, palestinians target Civilian Israelis, Israelis' have never been shown to target civilians.

OH SCREW IT HERE IS THE ORDERS FROM HITLER'S MEN AND WHAT TO DO TO THE JEWS, KNOWN AS KRYSTALNACHT (spelling is probably bad, I don't do German well.)

From Heinrich Müller to all Gestapo offices - transmitted at 11:55 p.m., November 9, 1938: 1) Actions against Jews, especially against their synagogues, will take place throughout the Reich shortly. They are not to be interfered with; however, liaison is to be effected with the Ordnungspolizei to ensure that looting and other significant excesses are suppressed. 2) So far as important archive material exists in synagogues this is to be secured by immediate measures. 3) Preparations are to be made for the arrest of about 20,000 to 30,000 Jews in the Reich. Above all well-to-do Jews are to be selected. Detailed instructions will follow in the course of this night. 4) Should Jews in possession of weapons be encountered in the course of the action, the sharpest measures are to be taken. Verfugungstruppen der SS as well as general SS can be enlisted for all actions. Control of the actions is to be secured in every case through the Gestapo. Looting, larceny etc. is to be prevented in all cases. For securing material, contact is to be established immediately with the responsible SD...leadership. Addendum for Stapo Cologne: In the Cologne synagogue there is especially important material. This is to be secured by the quickest measures in conjunction with SD. From Reinhard Heydrich to all Gestapo and SD district and subdistrict offices - transmitted at 1:20 a.m., November 10, 1938: Concerning: measures against Jews in the present night. On account of the assassination of the Leg. Sec. v. Rath in Paris, demonstrations against the Jews are to be expected throughout the Reich in the present night... ...the political leadership is to be informed that the German police have received the following instructions from the Reichsführer SS and Chief of Police, to which the measures of the political leadership should be adapted, appropriately: a) Only such measures should be taken as will not endanger German life or property (i.e. synagogue burning only if there is no fire-danger to the surroundings). b) Businesses and dwellings of Jews should only be destroyed, not plundered. The police are instructed to supervise this regulation and to arrest looters. c) Special care is to be taken that in business streets non-Jewish businesses are absolutely secured against damage. d) Foreign nationals - even if they are Jews - should not be molested... 5) Directly after the termination of the events of this night, the employment of the officials deployed [for the demonstrations] permitting, as many Jews - especially the well-off ones - are to be arrested as can be accommodated in the available prison space. Above all only healthy, male Jews, not too old, are to be arrested. Immediately after execution of the arrests contact is to be made with the appropriate concentration camp regarding the quickest committal of the Jews to the camp. Special care is to be taken that the Jews arrested on this order are not maltreated. 6) The content of this order is to be passed on to the responsible inspectors and commanders of the Ordnungspolizei and to the SD-Ober- and Unterabschnitten, with the rider that the Reichsführer SS and Chief of the German Police has ordered these measures...

Link to above stuff

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaDios
Hey, Hey, Kids! Where are the Palestinian women wanting to help out the Israeli women? Oh, that's right, if they ever did then they would get stoned to death or beaten or tortured.

You mean assuming that they would be allowed into Israel? Narrow view, no backing info. Equals============== no point.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

did you ever hear of 9/11? The only way anyone not muslem will have any sustained peace ever is to totally eradicate the terrorists. Or we could go back to the days of bill clinton and just stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is getting better all by itself. Decimate our military to balance the budget and get blown up while drinking our coffee at starbucks. Israel is doing the right thing and the best thing the USA could do is give them all the support they need to win. It would be in our own best interest.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Yes, many in these posts are nitpicking a few sentences and ignoring the overall point of this post...that Israel has every right to hold onto their hard won piece of land. Israel has very few friends in the world and they must be strong and act decisively to survive. There's not a one of you who would not do the same...if you had by fate been born a Jew in Israel. I challenge you to put aside your preconceived notions for awhile and just try to walk in another man's shoes for a bit.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Let's take your comments one at a time, shall we?

...The israeli/jewish people have been treated like dog *** for thousands of years, ...They have been kicked from country to country, murdered, persecuted just for `being jewish` ....

Why is it that Jews ARE kicked out of every country they ever live in? In other words, if I go live with a neighbor, and they kick me out, then I go live with another neighbor, and they kick me out (repeat 30 or 40 times), I'm supposed to believe there is something wrong with the NEIGHBORS and not myself?! Rational, calm reasoning and deliberation will say that it isn't the neighbors.

but there is no reason whatsoever why for thousands of years the jewish people have been trodden on like dog ***. ...

When the jews were kicked out of those countries, what did the host countries SAY were the reasons they were kicked out?

How did Germany manage to go from present-day Zimbabwe type inflation to being an economic and military powerhouse in under 10 years, if what they said about jewish people in relation to money lending was not true?

Do you have another explanation for THAT historical fact?

And everything i am saying here is historical facts, ... SIX MILLION children adults etc etc were stufed in carts and GASSED TO DEATH... ...
(continued)...

Ummm.... you DO know that even they now admit that it wasn't 6 million, right? Oh, let me guess.... the number doesn't matter now, right?

Eastern and Southeastern Asian peoples have moved to a great many countries throughout history. Why haven't they been kicked out of every country they have ever lived in? Why haven't French people, or German people, or Irish people, or African peoples been kicked out of every country they have ever lived in?

And we are supposed to believe that it has everything to do with their "being jewish" and NOT their actions when they live in the host country?

Look at the situation with Madoff (May not have the guy's name right). The jewish population isn't upset that he ripped people off, they are upset that he RIPPED OFF FELLOW JEWS! And you wonder why every country eventually kicks them out?

I wasn't taught that jewish people were bad for a host country. I wasn't raised by parents who thought jewish people were bad for a country, I didn't have friends who thought jewish people were bad for a host country, I was dragged kicking and screaming there through historical facts.

Oh, and if you are going to try and play the "race" card, I can go one better than that.

Everyone who has dated someone outside their own race, please raise your hand.

**Sir_Chancealot raises hand**

Everyone who has married someone outside their own race, please raise your hand.

Everyone who has at least one mixed-race child, please raise your hand.

Historical FACT doesn't merely suggest, but outright points out that jews bring down host countries from within, both morally and financially, ESPECIALLY when those host countries are Christian.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaDios
...because the people of that region were not a nation. They were a group of loosely related nomadic people who had no form of government. ...

Oh, you mean just like the jews! Why are they so special?

And as for the "right of the jews to israel", hey guess what? I now give you the western 1/2 of Australia! That's right, it's now yours to do with as you please. The fact that I don't own the land, and have no say-so in the matter shouldn't deter you. It didn't the jewish people. (edit to add: See the "Balfour Declaration" for complete details.)

[edit on 31-12-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
One thing that I've noticed over the years that all middle easterners have in common,they all seem to hate the Isreali's,they seem to think that it's ok to kill people and justify it by any means,and why are they the only ones that can have nucleur weapons,someone has to put a stop to them,and I'm appaled that the US sends them money

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I have ever read.

Did you forget how the allied forced, bombed, destroyed and defeated the Nazi's?

Did you forget how the victors of WWII then gave the Jews Israel?

One other point I would like to make is that since it's inception in 1948, Israel has attacked every single one of it's neighbors.

I would say that the many Jews have a "holier than thou" attitude that is very abrasive.

There are many, many Jews that are simply wonderful people. Many Jews condemn the actions of the state of Israel because they know that Israel is committing and has committed some of the most horrendous war crimes that the world has ever seen.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33
...What is the really neat thing about all of you Jew haters is that in the end you will bow on bended knee to one whether you like it or not. Us Israel supporting Christians will have the final say & the last laugh!!

Apparently, you don't read your bible as well as you would like us to believe.

While I do concur that everyone WILL bow to Jesus, like it or not, you forget that it is the modern day jew who DENIES Christ. Also, please explain Rev. 2:9, and Rev. 3:9 to me? Who is saying those things in those two passages? Who is he saying them about? Could those very same people be the "jews" who are now in Israel?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
There are many, many Jews that are simply wonderful people. Many Jews condemn the actions of the state of Israel because they know that Israel is committing and has committed some of the most horrendous war crimes that the world has ever seen.

You can add to that "In their name".
Its obvious from the reactions from people defending what Israel is doing that Israel has well succeeded in making certain groups of people think that they represent all Jews and that they are the one and only Jewish people.

If anything, thats one of the worst things about Israel to me, I know quite a few Jewish people, of all types, the kind you could tell they were Jewish and the typical Jews you find in Antwerp with the Black Bowlhats and Papilote hairstyle.
I take offence for and with them seeing a nation like Israel sully their history and name.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Of course one solution is - if things are so bad for the Israelis who are too scared to come outside - they could always move to the other - safer side of Israel or better still aborad -

That's their prerogative given their right to freedom of movement - you know, the same right THEY are denying the Palestinians in Gaza...

This way no one dies - period.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

And YOU fail to mention that MOST organized religions teach hatred of the "other" - you eat the wrong food, you pray on the wrong day, you read the wrong book, you pray to the wrong gods, etc etc etc...religion is a bludgeon used by the elite for political purposes - history bears this out time and again.

If Israel can't defend itself without American help, so be it. We shouldn't be helping any country more than any other, IMHO.

Furthermore, can somebody please explain to me why it is that people are willing to put their children / families / selves in danger over supposedly sacred sand? You like sand? Move to Arizona, same climate, less death and they don't kill you for your religious beliefs (often).

Organized religion is a scourge on this planet. Dang near every person that has been killed in major conflicts in the history of this planet can be traced or linked to religious differences...all this under the banner of "God" - nice!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Look, I don't hate Jews, but there has to be a reasonable explanation why so many people throughout history can't put up with the Jews. In my opinion, and it is strictly an opinion, the Jews need to stop thinking of themselves as a state. It's a religion, not a government or social construct. I mean you don't see Catholics or Hindus going ape # over where they want to settle, we all just blend into every other culture. Religion is a state of spirituality, not a nationalistic state. But the Jewish community insists that they have there own place. LET IT GO!

I've had to put up with blacks in my neighborhood whining and crying how their ancestors were enslaved hundreds of years ago, and that's why they think they are oppressed, when in all reality things have changed significantly for blacks in the U.S. So they really have nothing to complain about, but they still moan and groan about oppression. It seems like the Jews do the same thing, always looking for sympathy from the international front. If you want a nation of your own, fight for it yourself, like every other nation did, quit your bitching, and stop dragging the U.S. into all your #ty problems.

Lastly, I don't feel sorry for Israel. For decades you have been at it with the Palestinians, and neither faction has come to a substantial way of living together. Instead you act like children fighting over the front seat of your parent's car. If you get hit you hit them back, and vice versa. In recent news, Hamas has fired rockets into Israeli territory, yet not a single report of death or injury, yet Israel sends in bombing raids with aircraft demolishing Palestinian neighborhood indiscriminately killing terrorists and innocent people. Sounds a lot like the Nazi regime to me. If you want people to view Jews in a better light then the Israeli government should think before taking action, and take moral steps in resolving conflict. Otherwise all of this fighting and turmoil is just sensational bull#, and Israel really could care less in bringing an end to this horror.

In my mind, Israel, you are either part of the problem, or you're part of the solution. And as of now you're a huge problem!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
WoW......... you really have a fox new perspective on all this eh. Like it has been said before me. hitlers camps were not constructed just for jews. They were for everyone. And the Jews do not have the right to attack violently innocent people that are trapped in a death camp type area. You do know that there is no power, food, or fresh water or even medicine in Gaza. Even the german camps didnt last as long as gaza has. Not to mention the arabs didnt slaughter "the Jews" in WWII they wernt even involved in WWII and yet they have to be uprooted from a geographical home that they have lived in for ever so that the poor little picked on jews can move in and kill anything and anyone that opposses them. Europe wronged the jews why doesnt europe give the jews a jewish state in europe? Because by getting the state of isreal they get to fulffill their stupid prophecy in their stupid book. Zionism is the root of evil.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33
What is the really neat thing about all of you Jew haters is that in the end you will bow on bended knee to one whether you like it or not. Us Israel supporting Christians will have the final say & the last laugh!!

And again you guys show your true colors... ok, I wont bite. Not this time. I went over the line before, I apologized before now another divine being wanna-be, chosen one, special soul comes telling me that in the end I'll bow to him and he feels better than everyone for having me bowing before him...

Ok, tell you what... ppl bow for now. Enjoy your divine status for the time being, enjoy having everyone treat you as if you are special... Let a big war begin and you'll see where our loyalty stands.

Dont forget history. Everyone that has been in power for the wrong reasons believed they were gods until that that that everything aligns to put you out and you dont even see it coming because you're so full of yourself.

I bow to no man. If you know history you'll know this: Deus Vult!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What did Hamas expect would happen when they fired rockets into Israel? Don't blame Israel for the deaths of innocent people in the last couple of days, blame Hamas! Its Hamas that had fired rockets at Israel from Gaza. Then they run amongst innocent people and get them killed!

I have been watching Sky News, BBC News and been on ATS. From what i hear, its Hamas that has kicked it all off again!

What is Israel supposed to do? Just sit back and let Hamas fire rockets into Israel! In that part of the world thats seen as a sign of weakness! And Israel don't want to be seen as weak! Who dose?

If Israel had just started fireing rockets into Gaza, i would balme Israel for kicking it all off again. I would Expect Gaza to defend it self!

This is the way i see the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join