It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaDios
reply to post by audas

Ok - I'll play - WRONG.

There was a war between Israel and the Palestinians. With the help of the USA, Israel won that war. As with the end of any war there are concessions made. These concessions will always benefit the 'victor'. Because Israel won the war, they got some land. It's the Palestinians who have never acknowledged the fact that Israel has the right to be there and the right to the land.

So on all points, YOU are wrong.

Care to back that up with some concrete evidence? According to the UN, which has passed dozens of resolutions on matter, citing Israel's illegal occupation, I am wondering from where you receive your information.

I mean, ok, your a Zionist. That much is obvious. You support and justify almost anything and everything Israel does - also obvious. But, now you are going to need to put your money where your mouth is. Show me a link to the surrender that the Palestinians signed giving Israel their land.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

in order to be a jew you have to be a direrect desendant of abraham ,or one of those guys ,,i forget nut i know its true,,,first of all lets count the dead from both sides,and the method of deat,,lets see palistinions,, dead by planes tanks and helicopters,u.s. missles,,now lets see, the isrealies,, dead from rocks stones,home made rockets,,and now lets count the numbers of the dead,,oh man its to one sided to even go into,,,ben franklin had it so right,,,jews do try and take over the money in any place they reside,,therer are now real jews ,just followers of the jewish faith,,they are just isrealies!!! nothing more! not god chosen people,, just people who have placed their agents in every government and capitol continent on earth,,so donrt preach to us about the true terroorist,,,lest we forget you didnt win isreal back it was given to you after the land was stolen from a sovren people,and dont give me that bull about the prommised land,,that was the past,,just like the native americans here,,the past is the past get over it,,you cant steal just becuse you think it was yours way back when,,,you need to learn your history,,and stop spouting half truths,,and not some history that fits into your skewed view of the worl,,i mean true history,,,,,the isrealie people are not jews and to use that as a reason to subjagate others is true terrorisom,,,(p.s.) i know i suck at spelling but the truth is the truth,so i dont care

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Exactly Kozomo. Exactly my point.

Let's stick to facts please.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Show me a link to the surrender that the Palestinians signed giving Israel their land.

end of story.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I will now make my curtain call and take my bow! Thank you.

I believe what we have achieved is called, Point, Set, Match!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
awww....would you like a tissue..or should i rant and rave about how we got nothing for slavery....thats what i thought stfu.....when it come to the jews and old saying comes to mind...if you get kicked outta one bar,maybe its just the bar..if you get kicked outta every bar maybe its you......happy new year!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am simply amazed at the complete lack of historical education of most of the posters on this site, The nation of israel was established about 3500 - 4500 years ago before there was any such a people as palestenian. The modern palestenian are criminal refugees or decedents of the same that were kicked out of syira,lebanon,saudi,egypt,iraq, & iran because THEY WERE A CRIMINAL ELEMENT & UNWONTED BY THERE HOME STATES & pushed into the area of ancient israel (called palestine by ancient rome) to ensure unrest just incase the the jewish remnant ever came back!! As far as WW2, NOBODY DID ANYTHING UNTILL AFTER - BEFORE THE WAR STARTED hitler OFFERED TO PAY THE PASSAGE OF EVERY JEW IN THE AUSTRIA-GERMAN AREA TO ANY NATION THAT WOULD ACCEPT THEM. EVERY NATION SAID NO, U.S., CANADA, ENGLAND, EVEN THE VATICAN DECLINED. Israel & only israel has made any offer of peace & they have done so repeatedly only to be stabed in the back by an enemy whose avowed goal is the COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY JEWISH MAN WOMAN & CHILD - THE EXTEREMINATION OF AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE. What is the really neat thing about all of you Jew haters is that in the end you will bow on bended knee to one whether you like it or not. Us Israel supporting Christians will have the final say & the last laugh!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag
A statement that Palestinians desire death as much as Israelis desire life does not constitute proof of the existance of a cult of death.

How about a peace hating suicidal cult of death? I can keep adding to it until I get it right if you want.

It sounds like a propaganda response that actually echos a lot of truth. If I was in charge of a nation where the majority of the population have reached a point where they would willingly die for their country to give their families and their descendants a better future - I'd probably want to tell people about it. It's an incredibly powerful statement.

Dying for Palestine is not going to give any one's family or descendants a better future. Unless a better future involves picking up the rubble of their buildings and throwing it at Israeli soldiers.

But some kind of unjustified, religion inspired cult of death? I think not.

It's unjustified in my mind, but they are the ones that justify it.

I think religions role in Hammas and this conflict is overestimated. Sure it is banded around a lot with the word Jihad, but thats almost in the same way that Isreal band around the word Nato to somehow back up their actions. It's all propaganda.

This argument is empty and gets us nowhere. Did you see the religious indoctrination provided by Pally Television for kids? If not I will show you what they teach kids while using Micky Mouse and other lovable critters.
Let me know and I'll spoon feed the links to you.

Threatening Israel with Jihad is much more terrifying than saying - our rag tag bunch of fighters with no modern weaponry or training are gonna come get ya' - do you not agree?

Threatening Israel with Jihad is suicide. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Mind your own business, follow the law, keep the peace , behave yourself, love your wife, teach your children goodness, and everyone gets along.

I'd also even go further and ask that we look at what Jihad is. Is Jihad some construct based around hate? Is it based around the gain of land or material wealth for the 'muslim cause' - no it isn't. Sure it has been used in rather twisted capacities to justify actions of a number of true terrorist groups - but in this case - if Hammas or other Muslim leaders wanted to declare Jihad, it would almost be the identical counterpart to the UN issuing a resolution or perhaps even mobilising a security council force. Different culture, different way of doing things - amounts to the same.

I thought for a second you were going to tell us what Jihad is. Most of us do not need to be told.

Jihad is when a Muslin nation declares Holy War on nations like Israel and the USA. Jihad is a lot of threats, sabre rattling, cowardly terrorist attacks on innocent civilians which forces us to turn their country into a sea of glass. Jihad is suicide. It is the final decree of a suicidal cult of death. Jihad is a disease of the mind that is highly contagious especially to children that are exposed to it's extremist teachings. The younger the child, the more susceptible their minds are.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

Spoken like a true Bush. Bended knee you say? All caps shouting wont get you anywhere. It might convince yourself, but do you hear the mighty echo in all that?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Sorry - the Geneva Convention pertains to the treatment of soldiers, civilians and enemy combatants in a time of war - it does not have anything to do with how land get divvied up after the war - it doesn't have anything to do with land, period. So, sorry, you are wrong.

Hamas is not just your average run-of-the-mill political party. They are terrorists and Israel and the USA are not the only countries who recognize this. As far as your occupation theory goes - Israel has given back good portions of the land they LAWFULLY captured during the 1967 war. Why? To try and broker a lasting peace with the Palestinians. The wall around Gaza went up after Hamas was 'elected' to power. Hamas' stated objective was to eradicate the infidels. Israel has stated that their policy is to provide for a Palestinian State alongside the Nation of Israel. That's what they want, that's what they hope for. The Palestinians, however, only want a Palestinian state. There's the rub. The Palestinians want domination not cooperation - yet another sign of their moral deficiency.

As for the rest of your arguments - they are all based on the incorrect premise that Israel is the aggressor. This is the fundamental error that gets good hearted, well meaning people all tied up in knots. They won the war in 1967 and they won all the spoils that came with victory. The Palestinians have just been sore losers.

Let me say this again: The Palestinians ALWAYS target civilians INCLUDING their own (by happily using them as human shields).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by plejarenentity

you are right!
People love strapping bombs to themselves for no reason and blowing up, I quite often go into my neighbours house and punch him in the face because he has done nothing to my friends or family, but just because his family was persecuted for years.
I also go into my other neighbours house and starve his children and cut his electricity because of something that happened years ago that was beyond my control, if he tries to defend himself I think I will get my big brother to back me up and show him the arsonal I have (which is illegal because I refuse to sign the non proliferation pact), but tnats all OK because someone I knew in my family was persecuted over 60 years ago.

so before jumping to the defence of anyone or anything, ask yourself "why would a person comit suicide if they where being treated well?"

Actually they do love it. For militants and their supporters, being a martyr is considered an honor and they believe that they will be greeted in heaven by many virgins. So for these people, committing suicide in order to blow up others is a "life's dream", if you will.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaDios
As for the rest of your arguments - they are all based on the incorrect premise that Israel is the aggressor. This is the fundamental error that gets good hearted, well meaning people all tied up in knots. They won the war in 1967 and they won all the spoils that came with victory. The Palestinians have just been sore losers.

Maybe this will give you a different perspective on this matter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know what, I'll bite even though this has probably been done to death already...

The topic poster (for I can't even be bothered to recall their name) titled this post "israel haters / anti semites please listen up".

Aside from the obvious grammatical errors I would just like to add a voice to the

"Why have you written a post about Jew-bashing but decided to refer to all Semites in your post-title?"

The last time I looked most indigenous peoples of that region (particularly Palestinians) were all Semitic peoples whereas Israelis are, for the most part, of European descent.

I would suggest the next time you make one of your many visits to Israel you do a little more research.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Not all are willing to die for the cause. In order for this charade to work, there needs to be a balance of those who are outraged to the point of self-destruction and the poor 'innocent' victims. It's a self-perpetuating death industry as a previous poster put it.

Also, you are trying to use 'compassionate logic' here. Remove the compassion and just focus on critical thinking and pure logic.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry you are incorrect about the Geneva Convention - YES it deals only with treatment of combatants, civilians etc - but it is on premise of exactly this treatment that it states that indefinite occupation or annexation of occupied land is illegal where it "causes, prolongs or aggravates human suffering" - which is exactly what these occupations are doing - indeed you can qualify that 100 different ways!

Your facts are wrong. Before you cite laws and treaties, I'd suggest you understand what they are about and maybe read them. Although - your not alone, Israel don't seem to have read them either before ratifying them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

Man. You need to chill on the racial stereotyping and wishing death upon others. I know that you may feel bad about what the person said but he didn't attack you in any way. You're on the wrong forum to be spouting stuff like that my friend. One person's views never echo the views of an entire group of people. Just let it slide and remember, opinions are like arseholes, everyones got them.

Back to the topic. I stopped giving this thread any credibility when I read about the "Greasy haired guy at the kebab shop".

I'm sorry Shaun... but noone has the right to consider themselves better than any other human being.

Ok.... Good point.

Too bad we didnt develop a Selective Nuclear Device that only wipes that kind of ppl...

Really? I thought you just said that no one has the right to consider themselves better than any other human being? And here you are then advocating Nuking a certain kind of people?

Now THAT is what I call Hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Funny no one mentions the Mossad, which is firmly entrenched with the Illunimati. Israel has a right to be a State, no argument about that, but...Palestine is also occupied with human beings, and they also have a right to exist. And, the State Dept. is trying their best to drum up support for a war in Iran by saying that Iran is supplying Palestine with rockets to fire at Israel. The last thing America needs is another war, and with Iran? Iran is not Iraq by any means. I sometimes wish the entire world would gang up on Israel, throw them all out, and make it into a park that belongs to everyone. This may get me flamed, but I don't care, this is the way it is. Responding to RPGs with air strikes is genocide, no matter how you drees it up on TV.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
Now the 2 or 3 years of the `final solution`.. which is basically what adolf hitlers gassing of the jews was called, NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

I dont see where you get the idea that nobody done anything about it... its not like we could just walk into Germany and tell them " Right you, pack this in! " slap their heads a bit then walk out.

And quite clearly our countries DID help, as we went into Germany and we liberated people from camps - it just took a while, most of our resources and millions of lives to do it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I want to thank you for giving us your incites on page 14 of the thread. Everyone would do well to read what appears to be an impartial and informative observation by spacebot.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join