It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Ok, but to go back to antiquity (Romans???) to argue a subject that has touched the 21rst Century, throws way too much confusion on it. Don't mish mash history to where the relevancy of the argument gets lost. It's not a simple subject to discuss, but no need to go back to friggin ROMANS.

That's like arguing Illegal Immigration and me citing Mayan or Aztec writings to make a point about Mexicans and land.

At least touch the 20th Century

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

You can see the future too?

'Militant' is Newspeak.

What am I to call them? The word terrorist is just a blanket statement used to promote fear.

mil·i·tant (ml-tnt) adj. 1. Fighting or warring. 2. Having a combative character; aggressive, especially in the service of a cause: a militant political activist. n.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I never said that I could see the future. It's common sense. If you were fighting an enemy wouldn't you use any land gained to further your fight or would you leave the "front lines" unfortified. Basic strategy.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
He sounded pretty certain when he made his racial remark, and didn't indicate that it was on just a possibility or that it was 'just his opinion':

"...will be used to futher a missile battery or to create new tunnels" "

'Will be used'...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]
I only stated that because it IS true. Both, missile batteries and tunnels have been created. It is NOT a racist statement on my part and I'm insulted by the insinuation that just because I state facts there are those that decide not to argue facts can sling insults at another because they have no basis for their side to an issue.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

It means that anyone can write any proposal they please and send it to anyone they want, but it does not mean its going to happen or make its contents a fact. I am guessing that you are reading this from some Anti-Israel propaganda site. I have no idea what it is or where it comes from though. There have been many such fake documents released over the years, such as the articles of Zion, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well after reading each and every thread I am yet again reminded that there is no right and wrong when it comes to the trouble in the middle east (or in fact any conflict) as all sides have, what in their minds are, valid reasons for the said conflict. To quote one of the earlier posters "there is a hair in every soup"!

While I empathise with both sides here I must state that both sides suffer the same ignorance and thusly this conflict will not end. Do the Palestinian's honestly believe that they can bomb Israel into submission? Do the Israelis believe the same thing? This is lunacy as this violence only serves to entrench the hatred even deeper into the already hateful mindsets of both sides. A Palestinian who was perhaps not an "activist" who is suddenly bombed out of a family could quite easily resolve to a "revenge" mindset, the same goes for an Israeli - a new "enemy" will be created! The cycle of violence
. The regurgitation of religious dogma only serves to perpetuate the problem and to quote one of my favourite bands, Slayer, Religion IS War.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Don't worry about it. The words "racist" and "Anti-Semite" have been carelessly thrown around throughout this thread. I understood what you were saying as well as probably a lot of others and I agree with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Argnot

I starred your comment because it was very insightful and had a big hint of enlightenment that was nice to see. a Big part of enlightenment is looking past the "right/wrong" paradigm and seeing that in circumstances like these, right and wrong are subjective and can be debated till hell freezes over.

Keep that attitude with you, it will get you through much in life. Both sides are in error, and have done 'negative'. I may have shown 'favor' for Palestine, only because I have more sympathy, but in the end, human error and the human condition is what is 'wrong'.

With that, goodnight. I've talked this out way too much.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

Well I have to say I am inclined to agree with you on a lot of your points regarding People who insist on being jews so they feel 'chosen' or better than the rest .

But then ALL religious groups like to cling to that stupid conciet .

All religions ,while hiding behind a facade of 'righteuosness' practice deception for profit and power . Jew, christian ,catholic , whatever ...

My first fiance was a typical WASP . She prided herself on her ability to lie convincingly to advance her career in politics ,and by god it worked for her . She ended up marrying a jewish lawyer to advance her career and he totally screwed her in the divorce courts ! You gotta laugh at these people. Their greed is ALWAYS THEIR UNDOING .

My experience of jews has not been that good . many I have known do conform to the stereo type . Greedy ,manipulative , neurotic and partial to sexual deviancy . I mean when your wife is considered 'unclean' because she is having her period , you can get round it by having a hole sewn in the bed sheet so you can still have sex and not get whatever terrible punishment Jehovah feels like dishing out ! Its ridiculous .
I remember the jewish accountant at one of the firms I worked for . Private yacht ,rolls royce , money out the ass .yet whenever he came around the shop floor he would plead poverty and ask to borrow our tools instead of buying his own !
One day he goes up to the foreman and says .
'Mikey my boy, you've got a car with rust ?'
'Yes.'
'You've got the rust ! Ive got the rust ! have you got some rust killer I could borrow ?'

Well that became the standard joke whenever the accountant came through the shop .

Mormons are down right creepy . Protestants are just social climbing snobs . Jehovahs witnesses interupted my first attempt at having sex with the hottest girl in the nieghbourhood. I aint never gonna forgive them for that ! Thats why i pretend to bite when they call and have them feeding out of my hand. They even send in the good looking daughters now in the hope that SOON ,REAL SOON , I WILL SEE THE LIGHT AND BE SAVED !
HAH . as if.

The CIA is another religion full of brain washed dopes who actually believe their own BS . But when they knock on your door , its usually masquerading as Mormon , or Moron as I prefer to call them .

The muslims are supposed to frown on homosexuality , like all the other churches and yet the men are notorious for having sex with pre pubescent boys . Thats why all the gay guys from europe go to morroco and the middle east if they prefer young boys .

Religion is the best excuse for evil ,lies,theft, genocide and corruption god ever invented .

I'd tell all religious people to go to hell , but they are already there .but not content with making their own lives a living hell they drag down the planet for the rest of us who can see ALL RELIGION IS A HUGE CROCK .

How many people trust a jewish stockbroker right now ? Not many I'll wager .

How many people trust a nation that practices the ultimate rascist conciet of calling themselves 'chosen' and looks on anyone else as cattle ?

So now ,just like all those self righteous christians ,the jews are crying wolf and projecting their own sins on to the nearest underdog they can find.

Give me a freakin break from the whole damn lot of them. Is there anything more unpitiable than a whineing Jew ?

'you should have my worries my boy ! '

Yeah yeah yeah . Here's a quarter , call someone who cares .

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

It hasn't stopped because people are filled with hate. So full of hate they need to vent it. So they vent it on a people they feel will be the most likely group they can get away with hating. Jews have always been the convenient outsiders and different people. I have seen this work in small towns with the way outsiders are treated. It only takes one person on the inside to start the ball rolling and pretty soon the whole town hates the outsider.

The Salem Witch trials would be another example of how hatred can lead to torture and murder.

People don't even need a reason to hate and they almost always hate for no reason.

Jealousy is another reason for hatred to take root in some one's heart against another person or group.

Anyway, I'm off to bed....it's almost 4 am here.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thanks, it gets frustrating sometimes trying to convey the frustration that, I think, most people feel when they see, hear of these things. I grew up in Europe. Was there when the Shah of Irann was diposed. (My freshman class doubled) Joined the service and recently have seen, personally, the issues that are at stake in Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"I am guessing that you are reading this from some Anti-Israel propaganda site."

I got it from Wikipedia...

Here: en.wikipedia.org...

Some Anti-Israel propaganda site....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citizen Aenima

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

Justiy yourself before God and see how far you get. No man can say he loves God while he hates another man. That would make him a liar, and God isn't too fond of liars.

You're arguing fairy tales. I don't do fairy tales. I listed specific concerns and data.

"God" is not data. God is a subjective belief and concept. I do not believe in your concept of "God". God is not proven, and if there was one, I'm sure the moment "it" was proven, it would lose all of it's "Godhood".

Concepts, ideas, ideologies, thoughts, forms, are not facts.

This "God" stuff is irrelevant to the discussion.

Did I give you the impression that I care about what you think of my beliefs? I could care less about your thoughts on religion or God. You can justify and embrace the hatred that darkens your soul any way that you want if that is what appeases you.

Why should anyone have to justify all those things to you. You are the one with the hate problem. Justify your hate!

Go ask the person that started the thread if he thinks God is irrelevant to the discussion.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ok , one simple question I think Israel supporters will find difficult to answer......
( and I will keep reposting until someone has the guts to answer )

Why will Israel not let peacekeepers into the area.

The U.N. have requested this time and time again and successive Palestinian leaders have declared their support for the idea. Only Israel does not want a documenting , independent ground force .

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

Unfortunately, that is exactly where the main problem lies, back with the Romans, and the Temple that they destroyed. Its that one patch of mountain that all this is really about ultimately, not about who fired the first shot or who pushed who harder. All this endless bickering is about the Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock. If that one piece of geography was not located where it is, all this would cease. The Arabs have gone to war how many times now simply because the Israelis were excavating around the mountain, or because someone they didn’t like showed up to worship at the Wailing Wall? The last huge outburst was because Arial Sharone (sp?) showed up at the Wailing Wall to worship back in February of 2001 (that’s going from memory). If it were not for the Temple Mount, everyone would have moved on from the area, and there would be peace there today. As I stated in my first post, the Palestinians are nothing more then a PR tool that the Arab community uses to turn world opinion against Israel in hopes that they can reclaim Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. I have read several other threads on ATS tonight about how the Ayatollahs in Iran are telling all Arab nations to help support the “Palestinian Cause”, yet at the same time, Egypt is refusing to allow them entrance into their boarders. Its all about the PR spin against Israel.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hi defcon5,

of course, the word country was wrongly picked. Sorry.
Would you have been more comfortable with the word home?
I know Israel didn't invade in the sense. It was handed to them by the British, based on the Balfour Agreement, more or less.
But what they have done since then has all the trappings of an invasion and the systematic use of terror against the indigenous people of that stretch of land. Their homes have been destroyed, their olive trees cut down etc.

Cheers

Dragonfly

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonfly386

The Truth the Propagandist Repeaters like to Ignore:

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
But Dragonfly...

Didnt you know , it wasnt a REAL country , so they are not REAL people who lived on the REAL land . And God promised them the land with a REAL promise.

How can you argue with that kind of crazy talk ?

I wonder if God says the Kol Nidre ? Because in that case the promise doesnt count .

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Still waiting for my answer pro-Israeli brigade....

Why will Israel not let peacekeepers into the area.

The U.N. have requested this time and time again and successive Palestinian leaders have declared their support for the idea. Only Israel does not want a documenting , independent ground force .

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Once upon a time I admired what Israel had done, turned a crappy desert into a thriving democracy against all odds....now they are just filthy reprobates dealing out Nazi like justice onto a helpless minority.

Karma has a funny way of dealing with people and I for one won't shed a tear when it comes home to roost.....the rest of the world will turn its head when Israel is eventually taken back by the Muslim Hordes.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join