It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Jews protest Gaza slaughter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Iranian Jews protest Gaza slaughter

www.jpost.com

Different groups representing Iran's Jewish community on Tuesday gathered in front of the United Nations office in Teheran in order to protest "Israeli war crimes and the slaughter of the innocent people
The protesters, led by the Jewish representative in Parliament, Siamak Mara-Sedq, carried placards with anti-Israel slogans in both Farsi and Hebrew, the report said.
"We are here to express our support and sympathy with the Palestinian nation," Rahmatollah Rafi, the chairman of Iran's Jewish community was quoted as saying at the rally.
Hinting mainly at Egypt and Saudi Arabia, the report said that Rafi went on to criticize "certain Arab governments for their inaction and silence towards Israeli inhuman acts and war crimes in Gaza and the entire Palestinian territories."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Righteous Jews mobilising around the world are against the current zionist atrocities being waged on the Palestinians.

For those of you who support Israel in its misguided 'War to the Bitter End' against the people of Gaza, are these Jewish objectors anti-Semites?

Why is it that Jewish people in the US, UK and the Middle East demonstrating vigorously yet American gentiles uncritically support the commissioning of war crimes by the Israeli government?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
These being the same Jews that ynet stated back in september

`we must never forgive`

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Damn anti semetic Jews

dont know anything else to add to make it more then a 1 liner
guess this will have to do

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am not surprised at all. My boss is an Iranian Jew (totally americanized now) and he travels back home frequently, they have strong roots there.

Also Iranian Jews watch Iranian and Arab news broadcasts. You can be sure they see a whole different "view" of this conflict compared to the sanitized propoganda shown in Israel and the U.S. Arab and Persian television is not afraid to show blood and guts and dead children (whereas Americans frequently love the IDEA of bombs and war, but real photos of the carnage and the aftermath is just plain barbaric).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well im sorry, some may call it a slaughter.
But it is very far from any slaughter.
In reality every care has been taken to minimize civilian casualties.
They even telephoned people before hand and told them to leave.
But then of course if you are dealing with terror loving lunatics, they purposely put civilians and women and children in the way to be killed.
Even after the warning to vacate.
So they can become martyrs and so they can say there is human rights violations.
If Mexico started firing rockets into the US, what do you think would happen?

I do not think they would bother telephoning Mexicans and telling them to leave.
They would just blow the crap out of Mexico.
What many fail to understand, is that there is Arabs in the Israeli army.
Even Arab Muslims.
This is not any war between Arabs Muslims Jews etc.
This is between Religious Extremists and Democracy.
Hamas, Hezbollah, Mujaheddin, are religious extremists.
Over a billion Muslims, these guys make up less than 1% of them.
And these sick evil filth use everyday peoples good heartedness and good natures to gain support for themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

What? They were targeting civilian areas and they telephoned some people to warn them? What did they say?

"Hey, we are gonna blow up your block cause of the evil terrorists 3 houses down. But since YOU are innocent you had better high tail it outta there...just....shhhhh.... don't tell your terrorist neighbors!"

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

do you even know what a Mujahedin is?
since you seem to have classed them as terrorists
i am curious

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I am not surprised at all. My boss is an Iranian Jew (totally americanized now) and he travels back home frequently, they have strong roots there.

Also Iranian Jews watch Iranian and Arab news broadcasts. You can be sure they see a whole different "view" of this conflict compared to the sanitized propoganda shown in Israel and the U.S. Arab and Persian television is not afraid to show blood and guts and dead children (whereas Americans frequently love the IDEA of bombs and war, but real photos of the carnage and the aftermath is just plain barbaric).

I did some design work for an Iranian Jew in London some years ago and we became friends. It was he that made me aware of the atrocious Israeli extremists. He told me how he and is family left Israel in disgust after immigrating there as a child. They were comprehensively discriminated against and the younger relations at school were dealt with as backward pupils.

The litany of information was eye opening; he even told me how the Palestinians living amongst the Israelis were treated as beasts, disrespected and in constant fear of being evicted from their homes on the slightest infractions of the building codes.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What? They were targeting civilian areas and they telephoned some people to warn them? What did they say?

"Hey, we are gonna blow up your block cause of the evil terrorists 3 houses down. But since YOU are innocent you had better high tail it outta there...just....shhhhh.... don't tell your terrorist neighbors!"

Yup, trying to foment mass hysteria. I read somewhere that it is not just Shin Bet that does this but normal Israeli civilians with a copy of the white pages. Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by masonwatcher

Damn anti semetic Jews

dont know anything else to add to make it more then a 1 liner
guess this will have to do

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is classic. I was thinking the same thing. Those damn anti semites. I wonder what the ADL has to say about them?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think the ADL officially can them 'self hating Jews' and are actively trying to get the American Psychiatric Association to recognise it as a mental illness.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 31-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I came to read the Israel hating rhetoric. I wasn't disappointed.

It's easy for Jews living at peace in Iran to arm chair quarterback Israel's decision to go to war(from a position of comfort with no missiles falling around them.....yet). In fact, if they didn't do it I can imagine what all the Iranians would be thinking, saying and doing. Could this be a case of "when in Rome do as the Romans do"? In other words, are they trying to be like Iranians in the hope that they won't come under ridicule.

Sorry to pee an your hate party.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As an Iranian American I can tell you that the possibility of these Iranians performing these protests to help assure their own safety in Iran is a strong one.

At the same time, I truly believe that anyone who cannot concede to the fact that Israel has been penning up the residents of Gaza like they are livestock on a factory farm for many years now, as someone who is truly blind and does not view the Palestinians as humans but rather as just that livestock.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Hi everyone. I came to read the Israel hating rhetoric. I wasn't disappointed.

It's easy for Jews living at peace in Iran to arm chair quarterback Israel's decision to go to war(from a position of comfort with no missiles falling around them.....yet). In fact, if they didn't do it I can imagine what all the Iranians would be thinking, saying and doing. Could this be a case of "when in Rome do as the Romans do"? In other words, are they trying to be like Iranians in the hope that they won't come under ridicule.

Sorry to pee an your hate party.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

Hey Im glad you could join our realist party oops I mean hate party. Are you saying that its just to hard to believe that not everyone is on board with the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis? Are you surprised that its coming from Jews themselves? Oh that cant be their opinion it must be the evil Iranians. No the fact is not every Jew is a Zionist.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Targeting civilian areas as opposed to ummm?Military areas?

Do terrorists even have a military?Or do they just hide behind civilians?
Perhaps we should just let the terrorists do whatever they want, in case we hurt a civilian?
Perhaps they said this,
"Hi, sorry to bother you, but the terror loving lunatic murderers and there missiles and weapons, you are storing in your house, are about to be blown up, so could you please go somewhere else".

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"At the same time, I truly believe that anyone who cannot concede to the fact that Israel has been penning up the residents of Gaza like they are livestock on a factory farm for many years now, as someone who is truly blind and does not view the Palestinians as humans but rather as just that livestock."

*Well put, Desolate.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Iranian Jews ... what an oxymoron.

I'm surprised that the U.S. government is still supporting this even though it will not help them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

"Iranian Jews ... what an oxymoron. "

How is that an oxymoron?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

pretty sure its not just Iranian Jews against these actions
what do you call Jews in israel that were protesting these actions or in the UK, US and other countries?

oxymorons aswell?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join