It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Humble and MMS malaria, hepatitis, cancer and AIDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this new Interview Project Camelot has done with Jim Humble about MMS

www.projectcamelot.org...

In this 75 minute interview, Jim talks with Project Camelot's Bill Ryan about his life and work. Charming, engaging and passionate, Jim reveals his most interesting background in aerospace and mining engineering - careers few users of MMS will be aware of - and then goes into detail about how MMS works, his experience successfully treating not only malaria but hepatitis, cancer and AIDS, and his personal spiritual and philosophical perspective on everything he does.

Now i must say when i started to watch the interview i thought to my self this guy is telling lies...the way his hands keep moving and his eyes are all over the place...but by the end of the interview he had me thinking what if it was as easy as this...

Now we all know that the major pharmaceutical big boys make millions each year off chemotherapy and many other drugs and don't want the sheeple knowing it's as easy as a few drops....

I would like to point out i have nothing to do with this product but will be buying some to give to a friend who has many health problems...

I try and keep an open mind about many things and i know some people will say this is BS ....But it comes back to ....Give it a try ....If you don't try then you will never know...

Here are some other links to mms

au.youtube.com...
jimhumble.biz...
www.miraclemineral.org...

And many more

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why do people believe old con artists who only want to make money at anyone's expense
28 % sodium chlorite is a HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL is that hard to understand then try POISON of sorts
Do not believe me check with known recognized chemical producers for their warning info

Mike

Happy New Year To All

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read the discussion on Project Avalon and also watched the Video - seems pretty interesting.

Anyway, I have bought a bottle and Im going to give it a whirl. I have had a fungi infection on my toe nail (type of Atheletes foot) for 20 years and my wife would be very happy if it looked normal.

I will post my results..and pics of my toe (not a pretty sight)!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My wife has been using MMS for the past few months and has seen a spectacular improvement in her conditions. I do not know how or why it works but simply put, it does. I read about it after we had really come to wits ends and tired of all of the toxic pharma that she has been consuming. In a matter of a few months she has had a new lease on life and gone from being sick all the time to leading a normal life again. This product has been a godsend and while I'm sure it may be toxic at high doses, the low diluted doses recommended, and combined with citrus seem to be just the right amount.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
While I am not adverse to any treatment that works... I have to have scientific evidence that it does so. For me, that means double blind research studies that are conducted by an independent research not connected to the treatment in any way. Saying "This works great!" does not bring us any closer to an understanding of WHY. I am happy that your wife is better. Maybe it was MMS, or maybe it was taking her off of the drugs she was on; or maybe it was the increase in sunspots. The simple fact is that we have no way of knowing.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Before touching this stuff, you want to do some research into ROSg membranes and their susceptibility to oxidation. Basically, this stuff attacks you pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i don't understand how a compound which is apparently widely used in water treatment can be so effective without anyone noticing.

i've already posted that around eight Months ago, in this thread, btw.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm in for a test too. Let you know once I get it how it's going.

One question though: Orange Juice.

Every morning I have a huge glass of Orange Juice for breakfast, but the MMS is apparently rendered void if mixed with Vitamin C. The site says avoid 2 hours of taking vitamin C after taking MMS.

So is it safe to drink my OJ, then wait 2 hours...then take the MMS? Is this a good way to be able to still drink my morning OJ, and take the MMS?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wZn

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just read the free download on Jim Humble's website - AMAZING READ.

I'm shocked that this post - which could be the most important than any other on ATS hasnt barely had much interest from that many on this site.

You need to read it - www.mmsmiracle.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

I'll do you one better, with a recent interview with this cool man:
www.projectcamelot.net...

I'm on day 3 of MMS, only 2 drops, feeling pretty good actually, wake up very clear headed and alert. I just waited 2 hours after my OJ have my 1st drop, then before I goto bed another. Might up it to 2x2 drops today.

cheers!

wZn

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Very interested to hear your reactions/impressions over the coming weeks, as well as the OPs (although he seems to be taking a break from ATS). I am always skeptical of 'miracle cures' but you never know. The principle behind how this works seems logical enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What's interesting is that in the Jim Humble e-book he freely tells you how to make MMS and strongly believes that this amazing product should be available to everyone!

Eating to many carrots can kill you ... drinking to much water will kill you .... like the old saying goes "everything in moderation"

The big pharmacy companies have been notorious for suppressing alternative health treatments ... especially if THEY WORK.

The FDA ran Dr Hulda Clark out of the USA, smeared her and made her life a misery for her dental clean ups / water / detox and rife protocols.

NOW the FDA "In-breeders" have been forced to admit that YES amalgam fillings in your teeth are toxic and can cause fetal defects in unborn children.

Her recommendation to avoid plastic bottles for water consumption due to the solvents was laughed at ... guess what now studies have shown that yes they do contain mild levels of toxicity and should NOT be used during pregnancy.

A very close friend of mine was dieing of cancer .. given weeks to live ... his parents were told to enjoy your last days with your kid. As a last ditch effort they bought a RIFE machine .... guess what? TOTALLY RECOVERED & NEVER BEEN IN TO REMISSION. he's now 36 and fighting fit.

I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING THIS IS ALL INFORMATION FIRST HAND.

Try MMS give it a try in moderation amazing results can sometimes be found in the most obscure places.

SCREW THE GOVERNMENT SCREW THE FDA AND SCREW ALL THOSE OTHER CORRUPT MASSIVE MONEY SUCKING AGENCIES THAT ONLY HAVE THEIR POCKETS AT HEART.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

I've corresponded with Jim Humble, he's for real and we owe him big. I've resolved MANY health issues with MMS and I'm not afraid of the flu or any other virus or bacteria anymore...

I posted my MMS story on a blog I just started "http://ideasfordifficulttimes.com

I also sell the MMS if you want to buy it from me. miraclemiracle.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My update if interested is this:

I'm on 2x5 drops a day-...was upto 6 drops but the nausea started so I backed off it.

Energy is better. When you wake in the morning you are very alert almost instantly.

Weight loss without change to diet (I'm not fat either) but it seems to stop craving for sweet things like chocolate.

Sleep well, feel like eating veggies more than meat (which is unusual for me).

The taste is a bit bad, but I treat it like a shot of spirits, and it goes away pretty quick.

I don't think Ill ever do 15 drops, and am happy doing a gradual course rather than bombing my system - so we'll see in another month for an update.

cheers all

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't have a bio-chem, or bio-med background. I'm healthy too.

A friend emailed me this and I'm almost finished watching the 1hr 15min Youtube video ( an interview with Project Camelot ):

miraclemineral.us...

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution (Premium Grade) $17.99
(Coupon code: Health Freedom)

Get the Citric Acid Activator Kit for $2.98 too.

MMS protects against viruses, free radicals, parasites, etc. One bottle will last a year and a half for one person, and that's if you take it every day. So far it's flying under FDA radar, but that won't last forever. Read up on it. May sound too good to be true at first, but there is logic to it's effectiveness when considering the shape of the molecule in relation to free radicals. It acts as a super-antioxidant. It is essentially stabilized oxygen. If you don't know anything about free radicals and antioxidant do a search and read up on them.

General info on MMS here:
blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org...

The interview with discoverer of MMS by Project Camelot is very good.
On the above page or Direct Link here:
www.youtube.com...

Why get it?

Aside from the obvious health benefits there is a genetically engineered flu virus going around. It's a combination of human, swine and bird flu. No doubt it was man-made. It's already killed over 60 people in Mexico and there are now cases in CA and TX.

Better safe than sorry, right?

Deadly new flu breaks out in Mexico, U.S.

It first looked mostly like a swine virus but closer analysis showed it is a never-before-seen mixture of swine, human and avian viruses, according to the CDC.

www.alertnet.org...

Mexico fights swine flu with 'pandemic potential'

This virus is a mix of human, pig and bird strains that prompted WHO to meet Saturday to consider declaring an international public health emergency — a step that could lead to travel advisories, trade restrictions and border closures.

news.yahoo.com...

More info on MMS at these sites:

www.jimhumble.com...

MMS Answers
mmsadvisor.com...

Important Info
miraclemineral.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well I gave it away after a few months, and feel a little more tired when I wake in the morning, that's all really.

However about a month back I got a nasty Psoriasis like rash - which was really nasty - took MMS for 3 days and then actually felt pretty nasty after 3 days of 2X4 drops, so I just mixed it and rubbed it on the rash - also used some Aloe Vera that I grow in the garden - bingo rash gone!

So was it MMS or AV or a mix?

Something tells me this stuff is pretty good - but the nausea sometimes can be a little off putting.

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS i clicked on that site and it had a kit that you can make it fresh each time you consume it. do you think that would make a difference?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS you are correct, it is much too dangerous to give to someone who is old and frail

she also refused to hear about it

[edit on 5-5-2009 by echodogene]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join