It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Inactivity - Personnel on Holiday Vacation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Please feel free to comment with observations from where you live! I traveled from Chicago to Pennsylvania on Christmas Eve by automobile. As usual, I saw the skies were covered with trails when it was not too cloudy or dark to see. Chicago and Philly are constantly covered in the 5 years I’ve been traveling between the two cities.

Christmas day, however, and since then, not even one trail in sky! Keep in mind, this is the busiest air travel time of the year! The skyways are literally in a traffic jam this time a year… How does this jive with your common sense?

Last Christmas I made the same observation. From Christmas day through New Years’ Day -no activity. I have to assume some areas of our country, if not all, which are normally covered with trails are getting this holiday period off. I assume these "secret pilots" need a holiday too!

Perhaps if we can get contributions from across the country, this observation can force the issue of disclosure? Also, it would serve to confirm that normal airline aircraft are not the perpetrators, but rather a dedicated fleet of "spray tankers".

Please contribute with your own observations. Thank you!

**UPDATE**
We only have 48 hours to make these observations! Please check the skies tomorrow, Wed., Dec. 31!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by SuperSpark]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, From Scotland I can confirm that the sky has been clear since boxing day. I live 2 miles from a busy airport that has an air force annex that is also used by US military. Coincidence?? I think not.

Respects

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You mean contrails? Yes i saw some today. There were planes in the sky too. I also saw exhaust coming out of some of the automobiles on the freeway in front of me. I think its a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

THANK YOU for the confirmation of no holiday Chemtrails from Ireland! We need more confirmations!

Princeofpeace, I respect your skepticism! I used to be one myself but the evidence that chemtrail spraying is a reality is overwhelming at this point. Aluminum and Barium are sited in patents and clearly and consistently identified in samples. Also, living in Chicago (a highly chemtrail saturated area) leaves little doubt in my mind.

I don't think I need to lay out the differences between contrails which last a few minutes and persistent chemtrails here on ATS!

Let's please keep this thread on topic. Have you observed persistent chemtrails in your local skies since Christmas Day? Will they begin again after New Years Day? Did anyone observe the same thing last Christmas as I did? Does this suggest these "secret pilots" have been given a holiday vacation?

Thank you!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by SuperSpark]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here I have not seen any for the last week, and it has been raining heavily for a few days. I suspect their could be a lot of activity early january though.

The link between holiday season and lack of chemtrails imo is probably valid.

Edit: Location is Madeira Island, Portugal. About 600 miles west of Casablanca, Morocco.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Zepherian,

May I ask where in the world you are making this confirmation from? Thank you! So far, its Chicago, Philly and Ireland.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I live in the middle of the Ozark Hills literally 150 miles from a major city. Sunday morning between 10 am and 12 noon i noticed, then counted some 40 and I repeat 40 Con/Chemtrails in the sky! It was so unusual that i even mentioned it to my co-workers and we stood staring at them for some time. It is rare to even see 1 or 2 trails let alone 40!

note: I do live approximately 100 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base and A-10 Warthogs regularly buzz the Lake i live on, sometimes so close you can see the pilot clearly!

Several of the trails were highly luminous and prismatic in appearance. I hope this observation doesn't disprove your "holiday break" but I thought it was worth mentioning.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have noticed this too, in the past few days, no chemtrails....today it is sunny and CLEAR. Earlier this month there was quite a bit of haze and trails in the skies, I had allergy-like symptoms every morning, it was quite frustrating!
No symptoms today. Am pretty much convinced that allergy symptoms and chemtrails are linked.....

from Arizona, USA......

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

Thank you for confirmation from AZ!

And thank you from "near Whiteman AFB in Missouri" for non-confirmation! In my original post, I allowed that there may be some areas where they might deem it necessary to keep spraying. Airforce bases would fall into that category so I don't feel the idea has been disproved... yet!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone have a contact in the "chemtrail tracking" niche? I tried emailing the contacts on the top sites and got no response. Jeesh! Am I the only one who even cares?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Im sorry but .. let me correct your logic just a tad.

you're saying that because of obsevable lapses of chemtrail activity.. that leads you to the conclusion that the agents/pilots that are responsible for operating these aircraft deploying these plumes have "time" they need to "spend" .. with their "families and loved ones"?

are you FREAKING KIDDING ME??

it's much more plausible that an algorithm exists that determines areas of public time.. behavior calendar etc.. where the public will be MOST LIKELY TO OBSERVE THE SKY...
and
areas of public time .. behavior .. calendar occasions..
where they will be MOST UNLIKELY TO OBSERVE THE SKY.

times that are most UNLIKELY
would be during the work-week. head down.. on the subway.. in the office.. blahblah..

times that are more LIKELY
are times spent on the weekends.. outdoors.. biking.. hiking.. fishing.. with family and friends at picnics .. parties.. etc...

it would be LOGICAL
that if someone was doing a multi-decade operation of spraying a mass population.. that they would adhere towards specific behavioral algorithms as OPPOSED to just ...

"whenever the pilots needed some time off for lovingly happy times with their wives and kids"

you spray according to when people are distracted from observing what you're doing as much as possible.

you halt during times where they are most likely to observe it on a consistent basis.

obviously there will be overlap ... as with anything.

end of story.

no "pilots holiday"

-

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No offense, but you obviously were never in the military. And your argument of this being absurd and that it must be scheduled to focus coverage when people less likely to observe.. is absurd! They are obvious the other 360 days a year.

But my point is likely moot now really. No participation and tomorrow is the last day to make observations.

Thank you for your point.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I TOTALLY noticed this on New Years Eve in Chicago because today was a beautiful clear day and I could not believe I wasn't seeing any and then I had the same thought: "Oh, it's a holiday!". I noticed this and that is why I did the Google search that got me to this page in the first place.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSpark

THANK YOU for the confirmation of no holiday Chemtrails from Ireland! We need more confirmations!

Princeofpeace, I respect your skepticism! I used to be one myself but the evidence that chemtrail spraying is a reality is overwhelming at this point. Aluminum and Barium are sited in patents and clearly and consistently identified in samples. Also, living in Chicago (a highly chemtrail saturated area) leaves little doubt in my mind.

May I point you in the direction of this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think I need to lay out the differences between contrails which last a few minutes and persistent chemtrails here on ATS!

Clearly you have much to learn about the nature of contrails.

Another good thread for reference:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well yesterday (12/31/08) here in Los Angeles, the skies were literally covered with the trails. I mean covered! The skies looked horrible. I observed from earlier in the morning when there were a few to later in the afternoon there were many planes flying across making many trails at the same time, criss-crossing. I didn't see any on Christmas day as it was raining and cloudy the entire day. I've been seeing the the every day since Christmas. I take notice every day.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some possible activity yesterday, lots of activity this afternoon. We had clear skies this morning, which turned into heavy cloud cover by 4pm. Lots of planes, persistant widening trails. Even saw an orb like light artifact for the second time today.

Chadwickus, Essan, OzWeatherman, dave420 and Wheedwhacker are the names you should all look out for on these threads, as they will persistantly debunk and ad hominem people who are reporting these things on ATS. I think at least some of them might have an agenda, although a few might just not know any better yet. Be patient with them, they might yet come around.

We had a lot of rain lately which had cleaned up the sky, but it's all filthed up again. Brown bar on the horizon makes it clear what has happened. Here on an island in the atlantic, with less visual pollution and unobstructed mountain side videpoint over the sea horizon and easy to check air traffic, chemtrails are easy to spot and verify.

People need to keep watching the skies, chemtrails are the most visable aspect of the NWO control complex, and could easily be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

"could easily be the straw that breaks the camel's back"

Unless the Camel thinks the straw isn't real, or 'has always been there'' and thus harmless.

*The best theories I've read thus far were in Chadwickus threads.

They were the ones About NATO using an aerosol 'defense grid' to as a means to detect and destroy threats - using lidar and other technologies..

Apparently all NATO countries are a part of this defense grid, which is 'for our own good'

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

"could easily be the straw that breaks the camel's back"

Unless the Camel thinks the straw isn't real, or 'has always been there'' and thus harmless.

*The best theories I've read thus far were in Chadwickus threads.

They were the ones About NATO using an aerosol 'defense grid' to as a means to detect and destroy threats - using lidar and other technologies..

Apparently all NATO countries are a part of this defense grid, which is 'for our own good'

Actually, it seems to be a single member's theory (TruthTellist).

If he has backed claims up or not I am unsure.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How does anyone know if chemtrails are being sprayed?

We know aircraft produce exhaust all the time - but can only see that exhaust when atmospheric conditions (temp and humidity) are right for contrails to form.

Chemtrails look and behave exactly like contrails. Maybe they too only become visible when temp and humidity are right?

Or maybe they only spray chemtrails when the temp and humidity are right for contrails to form, in order to confuse experience meteorological observers? That'd make sense - after all, if a chemtrail appear in the sky when we knew atmospheric conditions were not conducive to contrail formation, we'd notice and everyone would know!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

"Actually, it seems to be a single member's theory (TruthTellist).

If he has backed claims up or not I am unsure. "

Hah! You're right, he is the only one who writes about it. Him and 'Anonymous'...

But he sure includes alot of detail in his theory. But what is with the "To prevent soviet attack" about? There is no soviet union anymore.

This if from one of Truthtellits posts, what do you think of his theory?

"Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s.

Countries who have recently joined NATO are also being subjected to this grid and are not happy about it; Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As the others just before (Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic in 1999, East-Germany in 1990) are all obligated to follow certain policies and allowing the defense grid to be applied in their aerospace. The citizenry is not consulted and does not have a say in these type of operations.

Whenever a country joins NATO - you will see that their citizenry quickly becomes aware of the chemtrail phenomenon and will begin to form groups to inform others and protest the spraying. These groups often lobby politicians as well as create websites and leaflets to inform others.

It is likely that the planes spraying the chemicals that facilitate the operation of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid are from other NATO countries. The planes that create chemtrails are likely not piloted by members belonging to the military of the country over which they are applying the Grid. This ensures a certain level of detachment from the crime being committed.

The operations appear to be highly classified, and pilots told their actions are benevolent - it is likely they are told they are “Saving the environment” or something to that effect. I have no doubt they would face immediate court martial if they were to leak any data pertaining to this man-made phenomenon.

...When you see chemtrails, You are actually witnessing the deployment of one of the primary components of a Lidar defense system.

This is a part of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid. This grid utilizes Lidar and high powered radar in order to detect and eliminate threats. HAARP is used to 'move' by attraction the heavy metal particulate that has been deployed into the atmosphere, extending it's efficiency by slowing their rate of descent.

The dispersed particulate acts as a medium in which airborne objects are more readily detectable (even a stealth aircraft will end up coated in this radar reflective metal or creation a noticeable disturbance and thus will lose it's primary means of defense...stealth). Threats can then be more easily destroyed/disabled by the offensive capabilities inherent within the system.

As it is a defense system, and an expensive one at that, the operations occur over the areas most vulnerable to soviet attack - the ones populated by Humans and their vital industry."

*I hope this isn't true. I hope this guy is crazy or something.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join