It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Dark Winter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From June 22-23 in 2001 (3 months before 9/11) the US Military was running a senior-level wargame simulating a smallpox attack on three states, one of them being Pennsylvania. The drill was run at Andrews AFB, a base near the Pentagon that, for some reason, never scrambled it's fighters.

Get this. It involved scripted news reports. Watch the news report here. Look at how similar it sounds when compared to 911 news reports: www.livevideo.com...

It gets better. Who was to be blamed for the smallpox attack? Iraq-backed terrorist groups in Afghanistan. In other words.. the same folks who were blamed for 9/11.

So, a biowarfare drill is run in a base connected to the 9/11 attacks, targets a state that was targeted in the 9/11 attacks, and points the finger at the exact same people the government blamed for 9-11. It also has scripted news reports eerily similar to 9-11 newscoverage. All this only 3 months before 9-11!

Was Operation Dark Winter a rehearsal?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The US government had been participating in War Games with targets primarily being the WTC for years now, they're manuals portray the towers in front of crosshairs.

They've always run "simulations" the same day there are terrorist attacks so NATO can't tell the difference between the enemy and the friend.

This doesn't surprise me one bit tho, i figured they'd tested out some kind of bio-terror attack, that was most likely they're first choice, but it's not as easily controllable after it goes off, most likely why the scrapped the project in favor of 9/11.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think there was some kind of a chemical attack at the WTC, but it came in the form of low-radiation mini-nukes. Hundreds of first responders have radiation-related cancers and now scientists are finding nuclear chemicals like Barium, Strontium, Tritium, and Thyroid in the dust.

I think Operation Dark Winter served to rehearse media scripts. They made the scenario different than 9-11 so that people couldn't link it too easily, but it's purpose was to rehearse their ability to create fake/staged/scripted news broadcasts. They would need that ability on 9-11.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The US government had been participating in War Games with targets primarily being the WTC for years now, they're manuals portray the towers in front of crosshairs.

They've always run "simulations" the same day there are terrorist attacks so NATO can't tell the difference between the enemy and the friend.

This doesn't surprise me one bit tho, i figured they'd tested out some kind of bio-terror attack, that was most likely they're first choice, but it's not as easily controllable after it goes off, most likely why the scrapped the project in favor of 9/11.

The bio terror attacks did happen...remember the anthrax attacks and string of scientists murdered after?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

The bio terror attacks did happen...remember the anthrax attacks and string of scientists murdered after?

That is significant. Perhaps Dark Winter had to do with the Anthrax as well. We know that it was developed in Fort Detrick, a base that has been linked to the highest levels of the covert government and has links to school shooting black ops. We also know that it was described as finer than anything the Soviets could produce.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No ofcourse i remember, but it wasn't on a large scale which is what i was reffering to.

I think there was some kind of a chemical attack at the WTC, but it came in the form of low-radiation mini-nukes. Hundreds of first responders have radiation-related cancers and now scientists are finding nuclear chemicals like Barium, Strontium, Tritium, and Thyroid in the dust.

This i haven't heard about, any documentation about this? Do you mean this occured before or after 9/11?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No ofcourse i remember, but it wasn't on a large scale which is what i was reffering to.

This i haven't heard about, any documentation about this? Do you mean this occured before or after 9/11?

Here's the documentation for the nuke chemicals:

Incontrovertible Proof that the World Trade Centre was destroyed by
Underground Nuclear Explosions

www.reopen911.org...

Here's the documentation for the cancers:

Thousands of 9/11 responders are being diagnosed with cancers, leukemia, and respiratory diseases.
www.peacefultomorrows.org...

There is tons of proof that nukes were used. Check these sites out:
www.saunalahti.fi...
www.wtcnuke.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Great find, thanks, I'll be sure to look that over. Although i am a bit skeptical about them actually using nuclear bombs, i had seen evidence of them using bombs in the basement on the core beams after they cut them.

In any case i'll be sure to educate myself, they make some good points and have good evidence so far.

new topics

top topics

join