It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police harassment or Just coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I awoke at 230am with a car shinning there lights in my window, Full beam thought it was one of the mates but turns out to be the police what they were up to I don,t know. trying to trigger me strange

Brian

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Probably taking a break and being inconsiderate of their lights.

or

You are a marked man.

Depends on how paranoid you are.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where the police are concerned, ignorance and apathy are always more likely than malice.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dunno, maybe they thought you were doing something illegal? Searching for someone? Police flashed their flashlights into our home doing a cursory look when someone smashed our car window with a brick...

I've also seen police sweep an area with their flashlights when they were looking for a suspect.

Also, they like to shine their high beams at you when they pull you over, or you are in a park after hours(we were bored and were sitting on the hood of the car/had the hatchback open looking at stars, talking, and listening to c2c on the radio in a park after hours).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

What's strange about this is the time 230 in the morning I'm in bed not doing anything illegal

brian

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

This is very strange, like a poster said earlier, you would like to think that they left their lights on by accident.
But you never know, they may of had a listening device aimed at your home.

I guess you will never know, but if this becomes more regular, be sure to if you can take the police cars reg plate and speak with the local police station and ask them what their business was.

They may tell you something completely innocent but then again.

colec

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

Cheers mate will do if it happens again

Brian

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
\

[edit on 1-1-2009 by One_of_Manny]

new topics

top topics