It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A military connection to yellowstone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
TBH I would guess for more training. If it was National Guard unit there is a very good chance they will move them from one training location to another if they are seen as sub-par and need further training prior to a deployment. Training sites are sort of "boooked in advance" So much alloted time to learn so much and prior to deployment if they dont cut the grade there is a good chance they can be sent somewhere else for more training before sending lambs to the slaughter so to speak.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Does ANYBODY on this thread KNOW of any mass of troops of ANY nationality on Yellowstone soil or the immediate vicinity? I have not been able to locate any.

I know this is a conspiracy site. Hell, I harbor my own conspiracy theory... hints of my grand scheme have already been mentioned.

I just need to see some sort of solid evidence that the S is about to HTF. Makes sense to me at least.

Like I said in my previous post. Relax a bit. Find stuff and digest what you KNOW, not what you suspect or fear.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I also posted this on the big yellowstone thread even though it may be off topic and I may catch a beating.

But I think it is an interesting read in regards to a recent avalanche info in yellowstone
Why is Washington involved in this? Isn't this a state issue?

www.avalanche-center.org...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
please delete - duplicate

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If Yellowstone blows, martial law will be the least of our worries. It would set the world back into another mini ice age. Not to mention that most of North America would under a heavy dust cloud.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

I also posted this on the big yellowstone thread even though it may be off topic and I may catch a beating.

But I think it is an interesting read in regards to a recent avalanche info in yellowstone
Why is Washington involved in this? Isn't this a state issue?

www.avalanche-center.org...

Wanted to say - that yellowstone is a National Park - so not just a state issue. But still an interesting read. Didn't know that Cheney was a Wyoming congressman at one point. So much I don't know. : )

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am gathering info in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I will look for "hard data" on what started this thread and edit this post if I find any. cbianchi513 is correct, we need more "facts".
EDIT: Sorry . . .
Wisconsin base bursting with GIs (2003), 131st Engineer Company will see training at a base in Wisconsin (2006), etc . . . all I got was Old news and the 2 links at the very top of the search was to "this thread".
Either the topic starter can give more info or if anyone else likes to give it a shot? Thanks.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by NYCMedic]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeOfDorch

Do you think they are moving this because of yellowstone? I doubt buy the 'cost cutting' reason myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe not martial law, but the idea of intentionally setting off Yellowstone as one of the possible scenarios these nutjobs are entertaining for their depopulation agenda works for me. And that might explain the underground cities.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Spell2Speak]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Remember that Yellowstone is being used and a very wanted area to continue to be used as an energy resource. -
drilling energy base - geothermal and the like...
Just saying -
The folks in Washington have been pushing for even more -
This area is WANTED and big time.

www.skytruth.org...
www.billingsgazette.net...
dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com...

Also don't forget that some drilling can cause the earth to quake - usually too shallow to cause big quakes - but it is something to keep in mind.

geology.geoscienceworld.org...
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Here some fun reading on the subject

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think someone in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
found that video you saw.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join