It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we know who would know?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Consider 9-11 and all I have old you. That ia a not so private mesage.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I read your private message. The only hoaxing going on here is coming from the grossly dishonest member CTs. Being banned from a forum such as this is a badge of honor. Your only recourse to inconvenient truths is censorship, and the you all talk about mainstram media while you do exactly the same as they do, and worse.

You tell me to come clean. What a joke. I wouldn't associate with or even talk with these liars in the real world.

Go ahead. Ban me. That is proof I do not accept the obviously lying concoctions on this or any other forum of its kind.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Jailhouserock.
Two questions:

1.- Can you provide any proof of your previous knowledge other than “post 9/11” statements? Are we supposed to “take your word for it.”
2.- Are you claiming something like "prediction of future events" or that you had contact with the group who carried out the attacks?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by rush969]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would like to propose something like "conversations between the perps" if I may. Those would be people who knew, so maybe it can fit here.
Perp. A. “The group has decided to go ahead with the operation” “The Gov. needs an excuse to invade Afghanistan.”
Perp. B. “OK. So what do we have to do?”
Perp. A. “Well, we have this scenario of a terrorist attack on New York city”.
Perp. B. “The one with the airplane crashing against the building?”
Perp. A. “Yes.”
Perp. B. “OK. I have a group ready for that.”
Perp. A. “The thing is... uh... they want more planes.”
Perp. B. “How many?”
Perp. A. “They are talking 4 to 6.”
Perp. B. “Why? One should do it!! We figure if the building doesn´t topple, the crash and fire will kill lots of people anyway, and that should get enough people angry, don´t you agree? On the other hand if the building topples the death toll would be immense. It might be TOO BIG.”
Perp. A. “Yes, I know, but they say we have to have another plane hit the other building so that it will be in the news “live”, then the effect will be devastating.”
Perp. B. “OK. So, one building first, and then the other, a few minutes later. It can´t be too long cause of the air defenses right?
Perp. A. “Right. It should be no more that 30 minutes.”
Perp. B. “Who are we going to blame? The usual?
Perp. A. “Of course. He is in Afghanistan right now, so that will be no problem.”

A few days later....

Perp. A. “How´s everything going? Is the group ready?
Perp. B. “We are almost ready. I think we can do it around August.”
Perp. A. “We have a new directive.”
Perp. B. “What?”
Perp. A. “Well, uh...I don´t know how to explain this but, they want to hit the Pentagon.”
Perp. B. “What TF**!! Why?”
Perp. A. “Not supposed to know. But it has to be done all together. And the Pentagon must be hit on the side facing Washington Blvd. That area was recently reinforced, so that should keep the death toll minimal.”
Perp. B. “Well, I have to get more people involved, so I will need more time.”
Perp. A. “No problem.”
Perp. B. “OK. So one building, then the other, and then The Pentagon right?”
Perp. A. “Well, uh...I don´t know quite how to tell you this, but...”
Perp. B. “What? More buildings?”
Perp. A. “Not exactly. They want to make absolutely sure that the New York buildings are totally destroyed.”
Perp. B. “Why?” You just told me the Pentagon is to be hit on the reinforced side and now you want the buildings in NYC totally destroyed? I don´t get it. Just the hijackings and crashes will be tremendously spectacular, with lots of casualties, people will be mad as hell. They will burn for hours for sure. What do they want?”
Perp. A. “They want you to demolish the buildings but make it look as if they collapsed. No noticeable explosions, shock waves or fire balls.”
Perp. B. “What TF**!! What´s the point? You know that increases our risk of exposure right?”
Perp. A. “I know. But that´s what they want. And they want the same at the Pentagon. And don´t ask me why, but they want to have light poles on Washington Blvd. next to the Pentagon to appear as if they were hit by the plane.”

To be continued...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Conversation continues...

Perp. B. “What the hell for?”
Perp. A. “Beats me. But that´s what they said.”
Perp. B. “Well, I´m going to need to involve more people and more time. The more they complicate things the higher the risk we run of getting caught.”
Perp. A. “They have given us a day. September 11.”
Perp. B. “OK. Is that all?”
Perp. A. “Well, no. They want the passengers of another plane, to take it over from the hijackers.”
Perp. B. “No problem, my people can do that easy. They are the hijackers, and the passengers.”
Perp. A. “Well, the thing is...uh...they have to die. All of them. They will be shot down, and the official story will be that they crashed.”
Perp. B. “What TF**!!
Perp. A. "Those are the orders."
Perp. B. Why? We could have T.V. Coverage of the whole drama unfolding, the passengers have taken over one of the hijacked planes and it´s coming in to land with an amateur pilot at the controls being assisted by one of the badly injured pilots. It would be beautiful!!”
Perp. A. “I think that´s a great idea. Let me run it by them and get back to you.”

A few hours later...

Perp. A. “I don´t know why, but they didn´t like it. They all have to be killed.”
Perp. B. “What TF**!! These people are nuts. I´ll have to sacrifice part of my teams?”
Perp. A. “Well, that´s the way it is. Get the ones easier to replace."
Perp. B. “OK. So what will be the official story?”
Perp. A. “Well, suicidal terrorists hijack planes and crash them against skyscrapers in NYC. Another plane hits the Pentagon, and another one is taken over by the heroic passengers but they crash unable to gain control in time.”
Perp. B. “I think it´s going to be difficult but it´s possible I guess.”
Perp. A. “Well, we have a problem.”
Perp. B. “What now?”
Perp. A. “It´s another building. Number 7.” But they don´t want it hit by a plane.”
Perp. B. “What do they want?”
Perp. A. “They want to have it destroyed with undetectable explosions within.”
Perp. B. “Well that´s not easy. I´ll get a team into it. But there will be a lot of dead people there.”
Perp. A. “No, this building should be evacuated due to the other attack, before it is blown.”
Perp. B. “I see. So no one dies in building 7. But it´s also a terrorist attack?”
Perp. A. “Right.”
Perp. B. “You know, we could get rid of some bad cats on number 7 first, and then evacuate the complex and be able to save innocent people from the other ones.”
Perp. A. “You are right. Let me tell them this, see what they say and I´ll get back to you.”

At another time...

Perp. A. “No. They want the civilian casualties.”
Perp. B. “What TF**!!”

[edit on 12-1-2009 by rush969]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jailhouserock
The OP wants to know who specifically knew of the attacks, and you CTs, true to form, offer nothing more than nebulous guesses, and names of groups.

You expect a police report?

I come along, and tell you Ie had known pretty much detail about the attacks since 1997, and you go on the attack, say I am lying, and question my word without any consideration of the evidence.

I'm late to the party, but what evidence have you provided exactly that you had foreknowledge? Not that I'm questioning what you say, just that I'm interested in what you have.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join