It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we know who would know?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jailhouserock

Are you THE John Gobin Shaw? Your cycling exploits are legendary around our dinner table.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Are you THE John Gobin Shaw? Your cycling exploits are legendary around our dinner table.

I had no idea my cycling exploits were known anywhere. I am John Gobin Shaw. I don't know about being THE JGS. Just myself. I have been a bit prominent in certain media. No big deal though. Everybody gets their fifteen minutes of fame.

My first brush with prominent media attention came in 1980 involving an experience I had in Ireland when I was stationed in the army in western Europe. Other prominent stories about me have appeared in newspapers over the years.

BTW, if you are leading up to telling me I am a legend in my own mind, don't bother. I have heard it all before.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jailhouserock

BTW, if you are leading up to telling me I am a legend in my own mind, don't bother. I have heard it all before.

Not at all, I am being serious.
My wife and I cycled through the Peloponnese last summer.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hey John,

I know and see that there is much animosity in the 9/11 forum which is part of the reason I have shied away in the past.

Just so you know I have no position on this issue, I am just at the beginning of my inquiry.

Do you mind sharing with me the knowledge of which you speak of as it pertains to my original question.

Thanks

Persons I told about the coming attacks of 9-11 in varying degrees of detail, beginning around September of 1997, and continuing to and through the night of September 10, 2001. In as near chronological order as I was able to remember. Source---Discovery 9-11: Genesis of American Terror.
Copyright John Gobin Shaw 2006.

Mary Conley 1996, exception, one other there too.
Students at Yeungjin Junior College 1997,
Larry W. Bowman, PH.D. 1997,
Ken Biondi 1997,
Professors Wendy and James Olmsted 1997, 2000, 2001,
Doris Hoffman 1997 or 98,
Xiang Li Zhu 1997-2001,
Rufus W. (Dub) Davis 1998,
Officer Danny Carey 1998,
Brian_____1999,
3-4 guys in youth hostel in Santa Cruz, CA 1999,
passengers and driver on Greyhound bus coastal CA 1999,
Stacie (Steve) Homer 1999-00,
Andrew Campbell 1999-00,
Students and teachers in Jinan, China 2000,
Xiang Li Zhu’s uncle Dec. 2000,
Jeff Shaw December 2000,
911 Stuart FL early 2001,
4 persons at church dinner 2001,
Mr. Osborne of FL DOC early 2001,
Craig Newbold 2001,
Nurse at Martin Memorial Hospital on or around May 22, 2001,
Eva Schulman May 2001,
6 persons in Shepard Park August 2001 (Robert Dixon and Martin Wrigley),
Some govt. or law enforcement number Fort Pierce, FL night of 10 Sept. 2001, possibly ninth, about 8:30 pm from phone booth near Dunkin Donut between I-95 and turnpike on Okeechobee Rd.
OTHERS.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Jailhouserock]

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Jailhouserock]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Why did you know about the coming attacks as early as 1997? Were you involved in the planning of them? If not, how were you made aware of what was going to happen?

In on the planning of 9-11? Me? I do not know for sure. I do know for sure I suggested the airplanes as missiles scenario to persons in Saudi Arabia. They indicated they would do it. I started telling people about it then, and kept doing so right up to about 12 hours before that attacks actually did happen. If you had heard all my perfectly good and fair warnings, which you did not and never will, but if you had, there would be three conclusions you and any honest man or woman would have to reach

I knew exactly where the attacks were going to happen.
I knew how they were going to happen.
I knew very close to when they were going to happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not at all, I am being serious.
My wife and I cycled through the Peloponnese last summer.

Okay. It's just that there are so many nasty characters on the WWW, I have come to expect anything from zingers to some of the lowest, vilest talk imagineable.

How could you have known of my cycling tours? I was getting ready to cycle across the USA E to W on the southern tier when a job presented itself. Needing the money, I have two daughters 8 and 7, I chose the needed income over the very great experience on a transcontinental bicycling tour. I have read many cycling journals on crazyguyonabike.com. It seems to me I have seen some references to such a bicycling tour as you mention.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have a few questions.

You have to consider. I was born and raised in this small town in south Florida.

So I read that as you are living in Florida, right?

When I came back from China in 2000-01 some thugs harmed my 10-11 month old baby daughter, and to this day they have never been arrested. Yes, I knew about the attacks. I cannot say they were totally uncalled for.

I thought you previously stated that if you entered the country that INS would take your daughter. Why didn't they?

I don't know who you people think you are, but if you mess with me, I might not do anything immediately, but I will be looking for ways to get you back, and if I can find a way, even if it is something like 9-11, well, let's just say it is much better for your system to do its job like it is supposed to do. That way we do not have people such as myself looking for any way there is to hit them back.

Threats? Why?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
INS does not work that fast, and they would have to wait till I was not around.

Why the questions? You know you couldn't care less.

What threats?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Don't obfuscate. There are inconsistancies in your story, just clearing them up. Please answer the rest of my questions.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'll repost them for you:

Originally posted by intrepid
I have a few questions.

You have to consider. I was born and raised in this small town in south Florida.

So I read that as you are living in Florida, right?

I don't know who you people think you are, but if you mess with me, I might not do anything immediately, but I will be looking for ways to get you back, and if I can find a way, even if it is something like 9-11, well, let's just say it is much better for your system to do its job like it is supposed to do. That way we do not have people such as myself looking for any way there is to hit them back.

Threats? Why?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh come on. What inconsistencies? What kidnapping my children? I do not believe you people. Get off it.

As for my personal accounts, do you know anyone else on this forum who knew personally about the attacks of 9-11 for 4 years before they happened?

Prove there are inconsistencies. Do not just say there are. Take them point by point. Give a reasonable explanataion as to how the information I gave is inconsistent. Tell exactly what it is inconsistent with. And stop trying to obfuscate. Just do what I ask.

I am only trying to clean up your answer to my statements.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
See my post above yours.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Stop trying to avoid the issue. Do it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Stop trying to avoid the issue. Do it.

So you are not going to answer 2 simple questions?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So you are not going to do three little things.

Of couse I am not going to answer you questions. You have not proven inconsistencies. Taking some statements and saying they are inconsistencies is nothing. Just do what I ask, and stop trying to avoid the issue.

For example, the statements about my daughter. How is that inconsistent, and what is it inconsistent with? And stop your circular reasoning. Just do it.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Jailhouserock]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OK, inconsistancy #1:

Originally posted by JailhouserocksI was getting ready to lay everything out on the table in exchange for an immigration visa for my pregnant Chinese wife and our daughter Mary born in Korea. I got the visa obviously through extraordinary influence that was not my own. I also got a letter from INS saying they intended making my children wards of the state if I brought them to the US. At that, I withheld the information.

Then:

When I came back from China in 2000-01 some thugs harmed my 10-11 month old baby daughter, and to this day they have never been arrested. Yes, I knew about the attacks. I cannot say they were totally uncalled for.

I thought you previously stated that if you entered the country that INS would take your daughter. Why didn't they?

Your reply:

INS does not work that fast, and they would have to wait till I was not around.

Why the questions? You know you couldn't care less.

What threats?

8 YEARS?

Hell, the postal service doesn't act that slowly.

Now to the other 2 questions.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You still have not proven any inconsistencies. The letter from INS made the statement. Where did it say they would take my children on entering the country? State explicitly what is inconsistent about it.

How does that relate to thugs hurting her and going free?

You people are all the same.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
seriously,
George Bush
Condoleeza Rice
2 non-commision officers from the army,
Osama Bin Laden
The secretary who is in charge of the safe containing sensitive material concerning the hoax is suspicious. The key here is to look at his(gW) dismissle of white house lawers who maybe able to get this info from his private holding. There's proof of the conspiracy but its bound up under executive order.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Look up in your tool bar. There's a red square there that says "u2u's". That's a private message. Click on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You people are all the same.

You people? Why don’t you answer his questions, at lease he is given you a chance to redeem yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join