It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Byrd Cast 17,000 Votes In His Glorious Career

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I know all of us racist republicans are really upset that a Democrat could have sat so long in his seat. How could a Democrat have cast so many votes. What a crying shame that us racist republicans can't get someone to stay in office that long.

I mean, it must be because all of us republicans are KKK members and racist right? Thats why we couldnt stay around that long. Maybe its because we use the N word alot on television.

For the black liberals in this forum. Dont you agree that I am really a KKK member in disguise using the spirit of cain to propogate my lies? Its a good thing you demorats have people like Senator Byrd to back you up against us "white N*****".

www.townhall.com...

www.nationalcenter.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Niiiiice. But who really cares but the people who vote him into office? You can tell he isn't up to speed with the 90s or he would of said wigger.

And as far as you being a KKK member... Don't bother asking to borrow my sheet again for the next meeting, you got a pop-tart stain on it last time you returned it. That was a 400 thread count sheet, not cool man not cool.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

For the black liberals in this forum. Dont you agree that I am really a KKK member in disguise using the spirit of cain to propogate my lies?

Can the white liberals vote too?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I resent the tag of racist. I despise all moronic people, regardless of their ethnic background.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Personally I think Byrd should have been out on his ass a long time ago.

That goes for most Congressmen.

I am a big fan of limiting terms in Congress to 1 term for each house per person.

For life.

The longer we give people in seats of power, the longer we engrain the corruption to familial levels.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

For the black liberals in this forum. Dont you agree that I am really a KKK member in disguise using the spirit of cain to propogate my lies?

Can the white liberals vote too?

Absolutely, praise Jesus! Sweet Moses!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Yeah, and you know it too, so why are you bugging me?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Personally I think Byrd should have been out on his ass a long time ago.

That goes for most Congressmen.

I am a big fan of limiting terms in Congress to 1 term for each house per person.

For life.

The longer we give people in seats of power, the longer we engrain the corruption to familial levels.

Agreed. The constitution never meant for there to be lifelong politicians or in laymans terms, worthless leaches. Leaders were to come from the private sector, serve their country for a term and then return to being a productive member of society.

This country by and large still believes that and if you want proof just look at where our presidents come from. For the most part we elect a governor from a state rather than a lifelong Washington politician from the house or senate. We know they're corrupt because no matter how they deny or separate themselves from the waste in Washington, they can't fully shake their involvment in it.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Seapeople

Yeah, and you know it too, so why are you bugging me?

Buddy, hows it going today? Just saying hi for all of us racist repgnants. Good thing that its only republicans who are racist pigs (even though I would honestly argue that racism comes from people like you more than anywhere).

new topics

top topics

join