It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Doomsday 2029 and all of you on ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
First of all sorry for beeing a little of board topic

Hi.

I have been here for quite a while on ATS, (mostly reading threads.)
I am a beliver of many things but have always kept away from the 9/11 board for some reason. Just "knew" the official story was true.

After reading your thread about beeing sick of all the people who ignorantly dismiss all other explanations than the official i must say i really know how you feel. Thats whats kept me of the govt projects, ufo boards and ATS in general for over half a year now.

Anyway, reading your thread made me look a little into the 9/11 "conspiracy" and i just wish too thank you.

My eyes are now open at last, one of our times most signifficant political events, wich has led to a chain of other events, was possibly created by the very government average people belive in and are brainwashed by. I dont say its a fact. I say that the official story is not.

Do not let the "debunkers" make you leave. We need your theories and research on the subject. And everytime you make one see the truth it is a great accomplishment.

Thats for all you fellow ATS members!. Dont let anonymous replies, namecalling and the horde of those with all those stupid theories, just too see if we belive them drive you off!.

They are the ignorant and delusional.

Keep up your good work.
Deny Ignorance!

Zykloner. (back too stay)

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Zykloner]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Please add to his existing thread.

Here