It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Real Holocaust now taking place in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Real Holocaust now taking place in Gaza

www2.irna.ir

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a message addressed to world nations on Tuesday condemned the atrocities of the Zionist regime and its supporters in Gaza Strip.

In the message, the Iranian president underlined that the real Holocaust is now taking place in Gaza Strip and Palestine, calling on world nations not to hesitate even for a moment to back the oppressed Palestinians in Gaza.

The president lauded the heroic resistance of the noble Palestinian people in Gaza who are being massacred...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What pick up to my eye right away...

- Iran-Palestine-President?

Have I miss something... Is Palestine and Iran same country with common leadership these days...

www2.irna.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think if he wants the support of all the world, he made a mistake of dooming Capitalists to annihilation. That was a silly, misguided generalization.

After all, many people including myself live in capitalist countries and sympathize with the Palestinians - and understand that there are two sides to every story.. sure Hamas sent rockets into Israel, no ones denying that but IMHO, Israel created Hamas in the first place by treating the Palestinians as sub humans.

I can imagine how I would feel if I saw innocent babies dying everyday because all forms of humanitarian help had been blockaded. I'd probably lash out at the oppressor too. Those who disagree should honestly imagine their own country in that situation. I doubt any of you would sit idle and do nothing.

The recent ramming of the humanitarian aid ship is an example of the way Israel does business. And the lame excuse they gave... well if you can't see through that, you're in complete denial.

Israels chickens have come home to roost. They sewed the seeds and the result was Hamas... and now, probably worse. Further bombing raids and excessive aggression won't change anything. Only solidify the resolve the Palestinian people. That's how it works.

But hey... that's just my opinion and everyones entitled to one!

IRM

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I thought the leader of Iran didnt believe that the Holocaust actually happened. So did he change his mind?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What he means is the holicost that the Hamas sucide bombers created.

Enough of BS from horses arse.

Enough of people saying, well, is's ok for Hamas to murder at will,
BUT
How dare Israel counter attack the Hamas.

Any civillians wounded or killed are squarely on HAMAS.
Had they not Attacked, they would not recieve COUNTER attacks.

If they don't like the "COUNTER" attack, then DON"T make the attack.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

err lol - do people ever read or listen to what others actually say?

he said he doesn`t believe the holocaust happened in the scale that zionist regime want you to believe as the evidence suggest a lower figure.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

BUT

Well Hamas has managed to kill 4 israelis compare to nearly 400 palestinians dead.

Israel is simply ethnic cleansing palestinians so that it can get hold on whatever lands the Palestinians have left.

Eventually when all the palestinians are dead, the jewish settlers can plan to build some nice mansions on their new plots.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
At least some world leader has the balls to stand up and tell everyone the truth. Its sad though because its coming from him it will be discredited by the US government propaganda machines.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Listen, see, read - You mean even think?

They are too busy, building their illusions...

Seems like,

95% Are repeating others words without understanding
3% Creates own words without understanding those
1% Understands own and others words, and repeats those
1% Creates and understands

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

remember Iran wants to wipe israel off the face of the earth......

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

BUT

Well Hamas has managed to kill 4 israelis compare to nearly 400 palestinians dead.

Israel is simply ethnic cleansing palestinians so that it can get hold on whatever lands the Palestinians have left.

Eventually when all the palestinians are dead, the jewish settlers can plan to build some nice mansions on their new plots.

I totally agree with you, it's a scripted scenario from the very begining.Eventualy if things don't turn palestinians will lose the lands they have left.The only way they could turn this is by standing up and fighting as there is no real alternative.They need a better chance to fight, rocks and rockets won't do much.I would just love to see those birds fall from the sky.

Houses without water suply, no electicty to some areas, no crossing from one side of the town to another, this were the terms offered by the Israelies as a package for independance to Palastine.What a joke.
They tell people where to walk and how to walk on the streets.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is very disingenuous. There is a huge difference between an asymmetric response to a fight and a holocaust.

For example, the Jews in Germany were not lobbing bombs. They were simply running businesses and working places.

You can't compare the two.

Do I think Israel is acting in a manner that is not commensurate with the attacks from Hamas? I sure do. Do I think this is a holocaust of the Gaza peoples? Not at all... the two are quite different. Ahmed... is just playing the victim.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is very disingenuous. There is a huge difference between an asymmetric response to a fight and a holocaust.You can't compare the two.

For example, the Jews in Germany were not lobbing bombs. They were simply running businesses and working places.

I feel sorry for what happend to the Jews but they had no land to protect in Germany as Palestinians do today.The outcome is the same, a holocaust or a genocide is not defined by fighting back or not fighting at all.
It's simply defined as a mass masacre, disfavoring of a group, denial to basic needs by force.You almost got that in Gaza, if it will last for more time then you can say that it can be called that.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

no as percieved by the germans , the jews were fighting ina different manner - they were using money to undermine the german economy (according to them)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Is more like a potential rape victim sympathising with a rape victim. The position of Iran, whom is neither Semites nor Arab Sunni or Christian as in the case of Palestine, are not burdened with the West's cultural supremacist attitude towards the Middle East. Further still everything the West wants of the Middle East, Iran already has so it is not intoxicated by corporate avarice and the ambition of full spectrum dominance.

Iran maybe trading on the perceptions of Arab audiences, bypassing their leadership, but I do think they are in a comparatively unique position to make an accurate judgement; after all they are watching what's in store for them for a third time.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

no as percieved by the germans , the jews were fighting ina different manner - they were using money to undermine the german economy (according to them)

yep just goes to show you how dangerous conspiracy theories can become.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

depends on whose side or what `evidence` can be brought towards what theory or reason you have- produce enough evidence and anything can be believed - like iran making a nuclea bomb for example , if Bush and his cronies keep repeating that they are then people believe them , and lets ignore the IAEA who have been there.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You have to be kidding.

Iran, who supplies Hamas with guns/ammo/bombs......

Is in a unique situation to be unbiased.

Not you, but your statement has to be one of the funniest things I have read for a while.

Thanks for the laugh, made the day much more pleasant.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You have to be kidding.

Is in a unique situation to be unbiased.

Not you, but your statement has to be one of the funniest things I have read for a while.

Thanks for the laugh, made the day much more pleasant.

Hmmm US who supplies Pakistan with billions of dollars, guns/ammo/bombs?

I guess that puts us right on par with Iran doesnt it? A terrorist supporter?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You have to be kidding.

United States suplies Israel with planes, tanks and so on, so what is your point?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join