It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Fool's Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had read a few thread and 911 conspiracies and one question arise from all this, If this is really a conspiracy why Bin Laden is hiding if he is not responsible for 911? Or probably he is responsible and the U.S. knowing Bin Laden’s plans just help to make 911 happen? I believe that the U.S. fool’s Bin Laden in thinking that his plan was successful without any help otherwise he will come forward to deny full responsibility on 911.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What makes you think he is even still alive? There are some pretty convincing pictures that make it look like someone is impersonating him on some of those tapes he has released.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I heard that Benazir Bhutto had stated in an interview that Osama bin Laden had been murdered.

Of course, since she was assassinated we'll never hear her supporting argument.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Let say he is not alive, he is not the only one accused of 911..., there was other people involved but my opinion and point is that Al-Qaeda probably believe that they were successful and undetected without knowing that the U.S. help them in keeping silence or by putting some bombs in the buildings...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Bin Laden AND FAMILY are CIA operatives/employees plain and simple. The amazing coincidinces of the Bush family/Bin Laden ties are just too convenient. Sr. Bush a Top Echelon intelligence man himself. The Saudi/Bush oil connection, the meetings with Bush Sr and Bin Ladens brother on the morning of 911, the free jet ride out of the country for the rest of the Bin Ladens. Come on, too many things fit too neatly together.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda doesn't exist, 9/11 was an inside job and Bin Laden and AQ is an excuse and scapegoat and something for the American people to aim their anger at instead of the ones that actually orchestrated and caused the atrocity. The US Government....
IMO..
Besides Look up the former UK Sec of state Robin Cook and his statement about AQ.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
we need somewhere to direct the anger and the blame so Bin Laden may be the longest living villan ever. Even though he has kidney problems and needed dialysis, he survived living in caves and dodging US special forces for years. Our elite fighting forces that can infiltrate a terrorist cell and kill the leaders of AQ one at a time with precison, can't seem to find an old guy in the hills. I don't buy it. The dude is dead and probably has been for some time. If he was declared dead, the war on terror would appear to have been won from a laymens perspective. We need to have a villian and untill a new one surfaces, he is it. (since them big bad commies are no longer on the front page.)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Al Qaeda translates as the "Toilet Seat" or the "Base". "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word “Al-Qaeda” in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. The potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda". What kind of international terrorist organization would name itself after a toilet? It is an inside joke from the CIA and US government officials which use them.

Osama bin Laden was in a military hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on 9-10-2001 and there were CIA agents in the room with him. He could have easily been arrested the next day, but there were 'agreements' with his Bush Family friends, and besides as he stated several weeks later, he had nothing to do with 9-11.

Osama's CIA name when he was fighting the Soviets for the US in Afghanistan was Tim Osman. Besides, Osama did not recover from his kidney ailments and died shortly after in December 2001. So yes he has been hiding; in a hidden grave somewhere which his loyal friends will never divulge. Gravesites are sacred to them.

In a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS Evening News has been told that the night before the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment.

"On that night," said a medical worker who wanted her identity protected, "they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them." She said it was treatment for a very special person and "the special team was obviously up to no good."

"They military had him surrounded," said a hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he said, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after."

Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments — back and stomach problems.

Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, said the military was often there to help before Sept. 11.

"There were reports that Pakistan intelligence had helped the Taliban buy dialysis machines and the rumor was that these were for wanted for Osama bin Laden," said Rashid.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 12/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just love the way this particular thread is under 'close staff scrutiny' seeing as theres 8 posts by 7 people..( now 9 posts by 7 people).

UH ohhh, we're all gonna be on the red list now.....

Slightly off topic I know but isn't all 9/11 discussions slightly off topic, after we were all told is was AQ that did the deed and NOT the US government, wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Ah yes, Tim Osman rears his head again.

I am just going to refer you here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It talks about how the ONLY sources for the "Tim Osman" story comes from a retired FBI agent, who is happy to sell you his stories (fairy tales is a better description) and a man who is currently incarcerated for drug offenses and has had numerous psych evals that all agree he has a very difficult time separating fact from fiction.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I heard that Benazir Bhutto had stated in an interview that Osama bin Laden had been murdered.

Of course, since she was assassinated we'll never hear her supporting argument.

I believe he is dead too.

I have to find the link but I also read somewhere that the CIA (or was it the FBI?) had been to visit Bin Laden shortly before the 9/11 attacks.

found one link:

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.
The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere

Source

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

That note shows up at the bottom of every thread page in the 9/11 forum. It has been there for some time now and is actually a link to another thread if you click on it.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

It describes a policy which is still in place.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Except for a few things....

Bush Sr (actually he isnt a "Senior" but we will go with it) was at a shareholders meeting that day, and yes ONE, member of the Bin Laden family was there....as were about one hundred other people. Not to mention Bush was only there for a short part of the meeting, he left long before the meeting was over.

Then the Bin Laden family and their trip out of the US. Yes they did leave the US, on September 20, 2001, AFTER air flights had resumed and AFTER the FBI had a chance to talk to them.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draconian
I had read a few thread and 911 conspiracies and one question arise from all this, If this is really a conspiracy why Bin Laden is hiding if he is not responsible for 911? Or probably he is responsible and the U.S. knowing Bin Laden’s plans just help to make 911 happen? I believe that the U.S. fool’s Bin Laden in thinking that his plan was successful without any help otherwise he will come forward to deny full responsibility on 911.

Actually, he did deny it and reenforced it many times afterwards.

The only time he supposedly said he had anything to do with it was in a video message with the "fat black osama" who noone really believes is actually him (you'd need to have some sort of decease like a friend of mine has where you can't recognize faces unless you hear someone's voice or see their manerisms to think they were the same people)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Osama Bin Boogie is just that- a boogeyman who gets to have his name thrown up at random times to keep the lie alive.

He may be dead, he may be in a cave, he may be enjoying life with a new kidney, identity and lots of money in the lap of luxury. I do not think we will ever know because the implications are too great for SOME people in power.

By the way SPreston, I love the translation on the meaning of Al Quaida
I have to agree.

take care all
res

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Draconian

Well have to say I reckon he is no longer here.............just my pennies worth

top topics

join