It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic evidence of inteligent life in our solar system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Photographic evidence of inteligent life in our solar system

What could cause images such as these below? Most people think these crators are the result of comets or meteors crashing into a planet, what odds of them impacting in a straight line like the one below?
And if these crators where the result of comets why is there no evidence of the comet? These crators have no debris?

According to a Mars data web page, "Recent observations with the Hubble Space Telescope have revealed that the conditions during the Viking missions may not have been typical. Mars' atmosphere now seems to be both colder and dryer than measured by the Viking landers". The Space Telescope Science Institute (STSci) report, MARS: A Cooler, Clearer World, states the fact several times that the Mars surface temperature has changed since Viking landing missions, constantly dropping in temperature. Fact, the Viking 1 landed on Mars on July 20, 1976, continuous recording data until Nov. 11, 1982, over six years of recordings. An excellent web site for Mars information is the European Space Agency.

In 1888 drastic changes in surface features were observed, 1892 bright projections were observed, 1894 tawny dust cloud was observed and by 1909 no signs of the canals existed according to Antoniadi.source

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Text 6
DUDE! good find theres no denying the simalarity in the mine and the crator 11/10 *'s
mr 50

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here's some shots from NASA and explanations for them:

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And heres an artists impression of comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 as they collide with Jupiter:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Bible stuff aside, what's interesting to me is the laying out of Mars observations in a timeline...i.e. 1890's we have clear cut canals seasonal stuff, then lights, then dust, no Valley of the Mariners,then "overnight" a 4,000 km rift...pretty weird..cooling, drying...?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
NASA? Never a straight answer! And this does not cover the mining photo's!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That explanation !

There is an interesting theory of Electric Universe. Perhaps it can answer some questions, but at least it is opening a lot more possibilities that the idiotic "explanation" given above.

www.kronia.com...
www.thunderbolts.info...
www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Clutching at straws?
Space scientists will admit to surprise or even astonishment, but this seldom prevents them from claiming to understand what they're seeing, even when the surprises refute their most basic assumptions. A good example of this is seen in astronomers' recent observations of a "baffling cosmic explosion" that "seems to have come out of nowhere." The explosion is a long duration gamma-ray burster. Astronomers have long believed that such a burst is powered by the death of a massive star. But satellite images reveal no galaxy anywhere near the proximity of the burst.
And of course, it still doesn't even begin to explain the mining pic's!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just started to watch this movie, and it's very interesting. Since I'm interested in mythology and artistic ways of expression, I think this gives many operative ideas, especially about the "wheel" (which is commonly interpreted as "sun") and perhaps why in Christianity remain only basic furrows (the cross) and the "wheel" itself is lost? It only survives as "aureole" around saint's heads. Also, Jesus coming out of "mandorla" may be a connection to this phenomena.

video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i don't see any hard evidence of war. if those straight line craters are so rare then why do we have pictures of several of them? doesn't sound too rare to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

hahahaha cool video! I will watch it all and point taken my friend!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Artists (SF writers) have long time ago anticipated the so called "wormholes". "Scientific rationalizations" of those was mostly about "singularities" that is "black holes" which "disrupt the fabric of space". But this solution, of energy currents or plasma conductors sounds a lot more plausible when we imagine traveling vast distances between stars or galaxies. The nature offers simple means of traversing space, let's learn how to perceive them.

new topics

top topics

join