It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo? filmed over Milan 24/12/08 very clear footage of an object filmed in broad daylight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ufo? filmed over Milan 24/12/08 very clear footage of an object filmed in broad daylight uk.youtube.com...

Is this for real?
It does look real to me not cgi but could it just be something suspended . There is a building at 43secs and a plane goes by at 3.30.

As the bloke(Antonio Urzi), says "fantastico! Yes ,maybe too fantastic.The noises he is making sounds like he could be watching something else(nudge, nudge. Wink, wink
.Say no more) other than an ashtray hanging outside his window .

Here is another one from Milan by the same chap, shot on the 3/12/08 of the same type of object no wires visable...uk.youtube.com...

Thanks to JerryTS for this find

[edit on 30-12-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I like the way the camera is purposely shook all over the place to try to hide the wire that is holding up this "UFO". At times you can see its reflection in the sunlight in a few frames. Constantly stays zoomed in, no reference to anything else in the area.

IMO...not real. Fabrication.

Cheers!!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
I like the way the camera is purposely shook all over the place to try to hide the wire that is holding up this "UFO". At times you can see its reflection in the sunlight in a few frames. Constantly stays zoomed in, no reference to anything else in the area.

Cheers!!!!!

Yes I see what you mean about the camera shake looks like it was done on purpose to hide possible wire.There is a building for reference at 43secs and a plane goes past at 3.30. There does seem to be a glint of sun hitting something above it which could be a wire.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
mama mia...belissimo...

why people make fakes?

I hope just he is trying to recreate billy meier fakes.

Or just we wasting time.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Ahh ok I didnt go that far into the video to see any building or the airplane. I just noticed the reflection above the object and it was consitant with the object's position, directly above it. That told me it was either a wire or a fishing line holding up the object so I stopped watching the video at about 20 seconds.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

If it is suspended it must be from a crane or power line as it is some distance from the building he is filming from.I looks like they went to some trouble to get theses shots.
Also it shoots off to the left at the end of the film.(or he jerks the camera to the right :lol

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I agree... He also appear to be inside (no ambient sound, clear voice) which means that it should be easy to steady the damn camera against anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Stunning video, should keep the numerous UFO speakers in further employment over the coming months and years. Not to mention the UFO religion followers salivating. Now were did I put that Billy Mier bin lid craft?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
horrible...

Looks fake to me....like a medallion or something that he's dangling...and having a hard time with judging by his grunts. Even if it is real....

Another idiot who has no idea how to get the smoking gun...film some references...zoom in and out....move around see if you can get a vantage point of the object from behind a tree or building....call for witnesses...and describe exactly what you are seeing, make a note of every detail....etc etc...

belisimo!

our entire species should be insulted by this horrible video.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

As I said in an earlier post, at about 43 secs there is a building and at 3.30 a plane goes by.So there are some reference points . I still think its fake though. Also I have found a video of a very similar object filmed in Italy (i think) uk.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
that one's a little better, you shoulda posted it from the get go...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I only just found it. Yes it is better (you can't see the wire) plus shaking is more authentic

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is simply one of the most obviously FAKE UFO video I have ever seen. You can see the wire attached to the object and the retarded camerawork has the characteristics of amateur faker.

This is just horse#! I demand compensation for the time I wasted on this thread!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

LOL!!

Please submit all wasted time to the Office of Wasted Time, PO Box Time Wasted, Whatawaste Oftime USA, zip 00000. We will be glad to waste time on your time wasted on filling out the wasted time form. Thank you and have a time wasted day!

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here is another one from Milan ,shot by the same bloke ,on the 3/12/08 of the same type of object no wires visable...uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The fact that there are now 2 videos by the same guy of supposedly different objects from different times is suspicious in itself. The disk in the first video definitely has a fishing line attached to it. You can see it clearly if you stop action.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Cheers!!!!!

i too wondered what that was---thought wire or rc antenna,,, many remote control ufo's available now

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Somebody got himself a cool Christmas present. Just had to share it with the world. It's a radio control toy.

Alittle change in color and you have this.
www.hobbytron.com...

Now here's a toy that just needed a cool lightweight cover to look like that "UFO" in the OP video.
www.impactlab.com...

This is one of the best UFO videos I've seen to date.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you really want to judge more of this video, in this link the video is much clearer and longer and with AUDIO
..lol

If we have any Italian speaking ATS'ers who would like to help with the translation....

myparanormallife.blogspot.com...

sorry cant find the original link on youtube to it.

PS.(edit) I believe the date in the thread is wrong partly due to the fact that i believe its an older video from 2007.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Conluceo]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Perhaps there is a little real in every fake:

teslaandlyne (28 minutes ago)
The light above the craft perhaps is not a wire but physical evidence of a Tesla
bulb pulsing to overcome gravity. A capacitance adjustment is needed as Tesla
states so many times in his Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900. Note cloud
maker to help cloak the distressed craft.

Also the fakes are always saucers.
Bright refections instead of electrical discharges from single terminal
X ray potential bulbs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join