It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution of One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Let's take a break from our conspiracy theories, religion and politics and come together as one. We are one. Let us not forget that life has it's up's and down's and those things all come down to one thing "consciousness". We are one.

What our subconscious puts out into the universe, effect those around us as they do affect ourselves. Are we projecting our thoughts in a positive manner? Or are we projecting our thoughts in negative manner? There is a fundamental difference, positivity creates and negativity decays. We must come together as one to sort out the problems humanity has acquired along the way. We must hash out the negativity that has blinded with us and deal with it in a positive manner.

Let us not battle it out under the guise of religion and politics. Lets solve this problem responsibly. Let us take our LOVE for LIFE and ONE ANOTHER. Yes there is a revolution and it is a revolution of one. We do have great power in numbers, but our foundation is one. So from many we become one and together we create critical mass. When we achieve critical mass we will see the ails of the world decay. From our strength and hope in each other, we shall find abundance and the will to create.

We need not take on violently those who have sought to destroy us, we just let the negative influence decay, we need not feed unto it's energies. We remain optimistic and those negative energies among us will suffocate and decay. We do need to come together and live together as one to help procreate and prepare harvest for the abundance of creation to emerge.

Here are a couple of videos I found on the subject, enjoy.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a good post, a breath of fresh air..

to add a bit of a poetic note, I posted it in another thread but think it applies to your message as well and the current buzz of everyone talking about "The One"

It is the one who is constantly searching, continuously at rest in motion. Reposed.

The one is the unity of those who come together to find more.

to understand more.

to collectively and individually be more.

It is becoming part of the entire universe, which itself is forever or never changing.

Forever growing but never resting from knowledge and wisdom.

Forever advancing and never retreating unless to formulate a better tactic with the information gained from the experience that is forever getting better.

Never Ending.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I almost forgot.

Please do not forget to star and flag this thread to help create awareness and critical mass here on ATS!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Awesome thread, Starred and Flagged. Keep the threads and the posts coming. Much Like Ghandi who was a peaceful character, yet he himself had power, he had the power of peace and that is equal (perhaps stronger) to the power of war.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
to become one is to let who you thought you were die. this type of suicide is rare, but inevitible. You are no longer just a collection of your experiances, but a collection of every experiance.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good post. And I can certainly vouch for the following quote:

Originally posted by 12.21.12
What our subconscious puts out into the universe, effect those around us as they do affect ourselves.

I kicked myself in the ass once I realized that was true since I had focused too much on negativity all my life. But it's not like they teach this stuff in school, so most of us have to figure it out for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

There is never any reason to come together as one (except against some other).
If I am always nice whether you feed me or not, I will starve because you can get my full quota of niceness and save on food at the same time.
Someone must always be treated badly, you always to have reward and punish, a victim must be cut out of the pack.
This is what people really do in their lives, the happy-talk is minimally enacted.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If I am always nice whether you feed me or not, I will starve because you can get my full quota of niceness and save on food at the same time.

that is a very sad flawed understanding you have. its a pitty youve taken some terrible personal experiance and blanketed the whole universe in that rational. i would feed you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks all. For all of your encouraging responses. This is OUR REVOLUTION against the NWO and it requires no violence or war on our part but it will effectively defeat the NWO by reaching critical mass and the Revolution of One will render those who wish to oppress humanity powerless. Thank you, thank you. Keep the posts coming, let's attain critical mass.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Great post 12.21.12

This is definitely OUR REVOLUTION......and it is only ALL TOGETHER
that we will finally succeed to win our Batttle, against the NWO's
Machiavalian secret Blueprint.

Awesome thread, Starred and Flagged

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yip very refreshing thread
flagged and stared when i figure out how to do that

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
thank you OP, thank you all of you. did u think your words and emotions would bring tears to a complete stranger? you are all what is giving me hope in such negative times. it is so discouraging to go out and see so many people cutting eachother off and fending for every dollar or crumb and forget about those closest to them, and those distant. it hurts. it hurts alot.

i started my path toward enlightenment in about mid 08. and once i found this site i overwhelmed myself by staying up to date with the actions of the pwb that without realizing it, i started to stumble. though now i am back on track. and whether yall realize it or not i need yalls help. threads like this bring about unity and thoughts of love that radiate out. thank you. thank you all so so much. you are all so beautiful.

a side note: in my early months of my transition i got a tattoo on my inner wrist. the letters G S O L U. it says god soul oneness love unity. it is a constant reminder for me. and i am telling yall this because i have always wanted to tell everyone yet share it with no one. so now somebody out there kows and if u see it, say hello.

Love yourself and you can love all. a valuable lesson i learned.

yall are righteous

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

Good I am glad that everyone here put positivity back into your life. Glad you have begun your journey to enlightenment. Keep going on that track and if you wavier or need help, you know where to go.

Special thanks to 12.21.12 who continues to make excellent posts and threads, while we may not agree with everything we still remain friends in these dark times. Keep the great work up mate.

[edit on -06002009-01-03T15:30:05-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Jan 2009 15:30:05 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Coming together as one requires a unifying consciousness that provides everyone with a simple path to lead everyone to "Love for all" and give them a "will to all that is good, honorable, and just". If all of mankind could agree to accept such a consciousness and strive to Love all and accept this will to think and do only that which is good, honorable, and just---perhaps unity can be achieved.

At the risk of being condemned I will state that this consciousness is not possible as long as mankind remains in his natural state(without the spiritual regeneration of that spirit which withered and was lost at the time of the great fall of mankind and angels). That is because man in his natural state, no matter how intelligent he might be, is in a fallen state and governed by his fallen nature which leads him to follow a multiplicity of illusions and delusions, ever searching and never satisfied.

Unity must begin with each individual being unified with the one energy, power, consciousness, and Divine Spirit that is itself unity.

Being one in spirit is unity. But there are many spirits, therefore many unities, and many conflicts. But there is only one Spirit of Love and no conflict or strife exists in it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Wow that was awesome, Star for you. No matter how much we want and strive for the good, our fallen brothers and sisters, as well as us will continue to fall until we recieve some sort of help, by someone who has never fallen. I believe that some of us are being raised up, to show the world that we still have hope and bring God back into the world. Our fallen nature is a hinderence, but in faith, peace and love we should be able to overcome that.

Unity must begin with each individual being unified with the one energy, power, consciousness, and Divine Spirit that is itself unity.
Being one in spirit is unity. But there are many spirits, therefore many unities, and many conflicts. But there is only one Spirit of Love and no conflict or strife exists in it.

Very well said mate.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you for this comment. I added you as a friend and put a link for you in the comments window on your profile page. Here is the same link.

www.ccel.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Thank you as well, I added a comment to your profile and added you as a friend. Let us all continue this road to a better future.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
it sounds so corney doesnt it? The one ,being one with the universe.
Iwonder how many actually get to the level of feeling the joy and love the universe offers us,the power to create and choose how our soul perceives reality.It can never be achieved unless we choose positive creation and then maybe its not what we see but what we dont see.
lets hope more people awaken

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Great post mate.
Awaken, people need to awaken and all of us on this thread are trying our best to awaken the masses. Like 12.21.12 says lets achieve Critical Mass!

[edit on -06002009-01-04T16:56:42-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Jan 2009 16:56:42 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

a side note: in my early months of my transition i got a tattoo on my inner wrist. the letters G S O L U. it says god soul oneness love unity. it is a constant reminder for me. and i am telling yall this because i have always wanted to tell everyone yet share it with no one. so now somebody out there kows and if u see it, say hello.

Love yourself and you can love all. a valuable lesson i learned.

Of course I would recognize you and say hi. You wouldn't think that I would not recognize my own brother or sister? You know there are some thing I know for sure in life and that is like minds always manage to seek each other out, it's like meeting somebody you have never met in this lifetime, but feeling like you have always known them for all of your life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join