It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things in the Sky Ventura,Ca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was out tonight around 11:00 and i saw somthing strange in the sky. I live near an airport and a naval base so Im used to seeing smaller planes all day everyday. But these ones tonight were different. I live on a hill so the only reason this thing caught my eye was it looked alot like a really bright streetilight farther away. I saw it and paid it no attention at first but then I thought, I cant see the streetlights on the street behind those houses and its really high. I was shocked and I was just standing there watching it. It looked like it was staying still then the light went out and i saw red pulsing lights on the sides of it and it was moving over me. It was dark and pretty high up but the lights made a triangle patern as they passed over me. I was not sure what it was because it made no sound at all and did not look like any of the smaller planes i see in the area. about 5 min later after this thing was gone i saw another one this was flying in a different direction but had red lights pulsing down the side of it. To give you a better picture think of the light that moves back and forth on the front of Kit from knight rider. The lights did look strange but whats more is that it was pointed down but moving straight ahead so it was not a plane and helicopters do not have red light bars that run down the sides of the entire vehicle. I have seen plane strobes they are green and red so planes know what direction the other guy is traveling. They are not just red pulsing lights.
Now i consider myself an intelligent skeptic so I have no doubts to the existence of UFOs but i do not think all the photos and videos are real.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Note the time and direction get a camera and see if it shows itself again tomorrow night.

Hopefully you can get a video camera with a tripod also make sure you get points of referance in the shots so people can tell distance and maybe also size

join