It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

I'm calling BS on this one too.

Thanks for going after this sidetrack, wonder where hunka is and whether he/she will respond to you questioning.

PS where is north in the picture you posted?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Now your screen name, interesting. Is that the year a near earth object is predicted to pass so close to our planet that it will go in between the earth and the moon?

yes.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
i have said it before and will say this again.. anyone that continues to spill the propaganda garbage knowingly will be liable for aiding and abeting war criminals in the future.. just keep that in mind..

Does that mean that if you are wrong in spilling your propaganda garbage that you will be liable for aiding and "abeting" terrorists? A free patriot would demand egalitarian justice.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by fleabit

I just took his own words and used the officiall account of events to verify his story, and it turns out it doesn't add up.

Simple as that.

But you don't even believe the official account. Why are you using that to verify his story, if you don't believe it?

Regardless however, you still didn't answer my question, which is another point I made earlier — those who think there is a conspiracy cannot adequately explain simple questions.

Again: There is no doubt that many saw an AA jumbo jet. But according to truthers, it flew off over the Pentagon, and something else struck the Pentagon, or an explosive was set off at the PRECISE moment necessary to effect the illusion of a jet impact.

And my question is: do you seriously believe that 100% of the people who saw the jet, lost track of it? No one saw it impact, and no one saw it fly away. It was daytime, clear outside. Rush hour, lots of people on the roads and around the Pentagon. A huge jumbo jet was seen flying towards the Pentagon.. and then... everyone just lost track of it? Amazing. Not only huge, but very loud! Ever hear a jet up close? How in the world did everyone lose track of it? You are saying 100% of the people who said they saw it impact are lying or wrong. And 0% saw what happened to the jet.

Do you realize how improbable that sounds?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I agree with you.
It's sad that anybody would even have to justify their points over and over again. Obviously these forums are riddled with disinformation agents and I have been observing this for years now.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

1- didn't you know? The majority of truthers are young white men. There have been studies that prove that the human brain really doesn't mature until 25 or so. From reading truther posts, it's apparent that truthers, for the most part, haven't reached that level of maturity.

So when do you turn 18?

Wow! Here you go again spilling your venom on the truth movement!
Seymour Butz , do you ever post anything else?

There have been studies that prove that the human brain really doesn't mature until 25

Please show proof and site your sources.

From reading truther posts, it's apparent that truthers, for the most part, haven't reached that level of maturity.

You really have an “agenda” against people who tell the truth!
How about BACKING UP YOUR CLAIMS! And stop posting out right LIES!

4-which are also under control of the NWO, according to the insane....

You have lost it! Most people do not believe in all that garbage more lies!

5- no, it ain't. WMD's need not exist AT ALL. According to the 9/11 kooks, the NWO controls everything, except when it's inconvenient.

So now, People who are looking and asking questions about 911 are kooks, and believe in NWO! How pathetic.

My “opinion” is 911 was an inside job because it was carried out too perfectly, it was only a show, for shock and aw. If the terrorists really wanted to do some real damage, they would have hit our nuclear plants, and killed millions of Americans, and that would have really done a number on our economy. Infact they flew the planes right near several nuclear plants. In my opinion, if these so call Arabs where so capable of pulling off flying airplanes in to the WTC, with out a hitch, lol these people, (terrorists) wanted to send a message to the world. We where told by our Government these people hate Americans, they hate our freedom, that they would not be happy unless we where all dead!
This is the message that all the Newspapers, and TV news, has carried all these years.
However, if this is true these hate driven terrorists would have slam those airplanes in our nuclear plants, and destroyed billions of dollars in properties, and killed million of Americans, and our economy would nearly come to a stand still.

No, I believe this is the work of an elite group in our Government, and Military. I am convinced that most people in our Government and Military do not know anything about this. I even wonder if Blackwater, could have taken their time for years setting up explosives in the WTC. It is a known fact, that a lot of these guys are from the military and special forces, I have always thought of this group as a radical military group, and it is interesting that they got millions of dollars in contracts after 911, plus they where given million of dollars for funding from the Government. Anyway, it is something to really look into. (Remember, most of this is just my opinion.)

[edit on 12/31/2008 by cashlink]

[edit on 12/31/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
There have been studies that prove that the human brain really doesn't mature until 25 or so.

Those studies, if accurate, are strongly suggesting to me that you are not quite 25. If you happen to be over 25, this display you are putting on only reflects more poorly on you.

2- so it makes sense to you that they'd prep the building and leave it for weeks and months?

It makes sense because that is what happened. I don't write the news articles, my friend. I only read them.

3- so the secdef wired the buildings, directed the planes off course, etc all by his lonesome? Busy guy...

Yes, because thats what I said. You hit the nail on the head.

A little tip for debate: read what the person says and actually rebut what they actually said.

4-which are also under control of the NWO, according to the insane....

Do you know the definition of new world order? It doesn't look like you do with how you are using the term.

By definition, the United Nations is a new world order, along with many international organizations. George H. W. Bush and many of his cronies have used the term in speeches. They snicker and collude about the idea more than any of us do, so to presume that it does not exist is...well...insane....

5- no, it ain't. WMD's need not exist AT ALL. According to the 9/11 kooks, the NWO controls everything, except when it's inconvenient.

By definition, a new world order does control everything. A new world order would be a cooperation of nations. If nations control everything, and those nations cooperate, does that collective power not control everything?

If only you learn more about the subjects you discuss, you wouldn't need to eat up character space with insults and childish rebuttals.

How many years until your 25th birthday?

[edit on 12/31/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Ever heard of wireless technology? You know... activating things at a safe distance. Like one or multiple detonators.
No miles of wires needed.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Of all the things a Government has done, then this would have
to be the "only" thing they have managed to do right and be more
sucessfull than anything they have even planned to do.

Successful false flag operations are common and are used by the government to skew the events in the desired direction, like going to war or setting up an embargo or whatever.
After all, why wait for the enemy to do real and uncontrolled damage when one can fake it and be the aggressor?

here you go, it's even official ^^ en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
proof on the steel beams being cut DURING THE CLEAN UP...as well as explainations on how thermite works:

www.debunking911.com...

someone asked for this a while back...here it is

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

But you don't even believe the official account. Why are you using that to verify his story, if you don't believe it?

Does it matter what I believe? You debunkers believe in the official story, Hunka believes the O.S., he even lends credence to the O.S. with his alleged eye witness account.

So, what you expect me to use? The conspiracy theory? You people see the official story as gospel, so if Hunka's story doesn't add up with it, it must be a lie, right?

Or doesn't it work that way for 911 debunkers, only for truthers I guess.

You're pathetic, if I play by your rules, you suddenly feel it's not fair, lol.

By the way, never in this thread did I even say that I don't believe in the official story.

That's just your assumption.

A right assumption nevertheless, hell I don't even believe a plane was actually there that day, but hey, sometimes you have to sink to a low level to prove a certain point.

It worked pretty well.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

you have to look at people like this for what they are.... antagonists. his signature, and information, tells alot about "people like this". willfully ignorant? perhaps. although that would also imply that he has the power to change his own viewpoint. i would argue that.

anyone rebutting his information is bound to get a antagonistic rebound, with the fervor of the bully in the playground that has no friends.

whether you call people like this moles, gov disinfo agents, willfully ignorant, or otherwise, its a lifestyle. this attitude carries over to all forms and facets of relationships. lets admit it, we all new at least a few people like this.

remember that now we are the majority. based on nielson ratings and polls, and independent polls not run by the big 3, the majority of people believe it was an inside job. so when you think about it, at this point, HE is the "conspiracy nut" or the one in the minority. we should make him feel comfortable since we are usually the ones holding that position

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi,

I don't post on forums for certain reasons but this thread got me..

I can see both sides of the argument, skeptic and conspiracy, and the logical thing to do is look at one fact that the skeptic cannot say was 'manipulated by youtube', because, lets be honest, youtube is a part of the system even though we do get a lot of truth media on it, we also get dis-information.

The simple fact being is that it was shown to us publicly and as FACT that two planes crashed into these massive building to which ended in them both collapsing and another one beside it. Yes im typing in dull form as if I am patronising but im really not. Both parties on both sides of the argument tend to lose track amongst their hudge pile of information (true or false) of the simple human facts.

With some small education and common sense (not youtube sense), one can come to the conclusion and be pretty safe in believing that its quite ilogical for a plane to cause such damage. Again, common sense can be added to how the towers went down, without getting into free fall speed etc etc, go and reseach building falling from damage and then controlled demolitions. All three buildings fell straight down ??, probability has to intervene..
I guess what im saying is, yes there are much to be said for lack of evidence ie footage of the pentagon crash from other surrounding cctv (not the "official" few frames released), but dont lose trakc of the basic things.

My point is for both parties really,

for the truth searchers - Don't get lost in the *SNIP* of reaseach on the net, there is a lot let me tell you. While you may think youtube is all great reseach, much of it is not. To the original poster, im not saying your reseach is flawd (as i'll say to the skeptics), but be aware of the crap and always try some scholary reseach before much else.

To skeptics - being a searcher of truth that you might proclaim, its ok to question these believers as this is what you do, but don't make the mistake many skeptic have and dis-credit the researcher and his research based on your own (maybe and proberbly) smalled sphere of knowlege. I feel the majority of 'skeptics' int he 9/11 case are not actually skeptics of anything by means of asking questions and reseaching themselves. they are simply very gulable people who refuse to believe that these things are possible and that people would never do such cruel things, again because in their reality and sphere of knowlege, this is true, but their sphere only consumes themsleves, not everyone else, and they forget this.

Im really on neutral ground so I won't pick up debates, just offer my view. If you agree or dis-agree then it means little to me. Most forum debates don't consist of people trying to give the facts and agree to disagree, they consist of people raising their point and disagreeing with anyone with a different perspective. Or ultimatly people just trying to get one up on eah other, that doesn't reflect the debate at all.

Take care ..

IwKyA

Mod edit: Removed profanity.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Raytracer

So, now we are talking about using wireless commands to detonate a building? For a building the size of one of the towers, you are talking thousands of charges, each with its own detonator, all placed with no one else in the building knowing that they are there. And then being able to ensure that your signals arrive at each charge at the proper time to do its job? Lets see...cell phone repeater on the one tower, radio/tv transmitters, all the cell phones...it would be an RF nightmare to try to "Wirelessly" demolition a building. The chances of it going right would be so small as to be statistically impossible, unless you want to start considering encrypted signals, but then you also need extra equipment to decrypt the signals...and again that would be for each of the thousands of charges.......again, I have a better chance of seeing pigs with wings than I do that being pulled off as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If you look hard enough, you will find things that meet your view. It is up to each person to research the issues and come to their own conclusion. Kind of like beating a suspect till he confesses to being Santa Claus....

I have said this numerous times and will repeat it. Read the 9/11 commission report, not the one that is ripped apart on prison planet, but sit down and read the whole thing. It tells you how the operation occured.
Next read foreign media or non left/right biased work.

Second, the coverup is the fact that the government WANTS you to investigate WTC 7 and not Flight 93. There are a few reasons for that. It is called misdirection or deflection. If you are looking over here, you will not see what is going on over there.

The Pentagon was hit by a jet also. There were no holograms that hit the WTC towers. This is just a fact that is backed up by not only 1000's of witnessess but also video from MULTIPLE angles.

Now, this is where it gets weird.

Flight 93 was shot down and the gov't did not want to deal with that so they created the Lets roll story and people jumped on it. It created a sense of pride and No one asked anymore questions.

Shortly after 9/11 one of the operatives who did not make that planned attack climbed aboard another plane...Flight 587. This plane was bought down over Queens by this one man with a shoe bomb. I have posted the video of the toll booth that catches the smoke flowing from the plane that "lost control' in the wake of another.

I accept any alternative point of view, but the bottom line is that the US was attacked, and 3000 people died. 3000 innocent people including mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters...that is what we should remember.

A conspiracy is collusion of a few people to cover something up. In order to pull off the 9/11 operation you would have 1000's involved but Flight 93 is covered by Cheney, Mineta, the pilot and the ground radio. That is it.

Good luck and good hunting.....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by fleabit

Does it matter what I believe? You debunkers believe in the official story, Hunka believes the O.S., he even lends credence to the O.S. with his alleged eye witness account.

So, what you expect me to use? The conspiracy theory? You people see the official story as gospel, so if Hunka's story doesn't add up with it, it must be a lie, right?

Or doesn't it work that way for 911 debunkers, only for truthers I guess.

You're pathetic, if I play by your rules, you suddenly feel it's not fair, lol.

By the way, never in this thread did I even say that I don't believe in the official story.

That's just your assumption.

A right assumption nevertheless, hell I don't even believe a plane was actually there that day, but hey, sometimes you have to sink to a low level to prove a certain point.

It worked pretty well.

I'm not saying this fellow's account is accurate and true. I was just using him as an example. So you don't even believe a plane was there? Then once again, if you can stay on topic, instead of delivering personal insults, what did everyone see? There were dozens of witnesses who said they say a JET. A passanger jet. Flying low, at the Pentagon. There were many more who said they saw it impact.

What did they see then?

Let me ask you this. Say you were near a fairly large structure, and you heard a very loud noise. You look up, and see a jet flying overhead, towards this structure. Would you know from your life experience that this was a passenger jet? Would you realize what was about to happen? Would you stop watching? If dozens of people were around you, would you expect them to also be able to identify if not the model or company, that this was indeed a passenger jet?

People who are calling out the official story as a lie, are not giving those people who saw it happen enough credit. They are not stupid either. I'd venture a guess that 9 out of 10 would know a passenger jet instantly upon seeing one. I'd guess that at LEAST a couple of those could identify the model or close to (747, 757, etc). And that the colors would indicate an AA flight.

Not a single person who supports this idea can give me any solid answers on how absolutely everyone lost track of this flight. Or how they could ALL be mistaken. Or why not a single person saw it flying away. It's a loud jumbo jet for crying out loud, someone had to see where it ended up?

But you don't think it was there at all. How were all those witnesses fooled into thinking it was something that is very identifiable and obvious?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

First and foremost, no matter how many times you investigate all the events surrounding 9/11/01, there will ALWAYS be questions that just do not have answers other than we dont know or we arent sure. And, unfortunately, there will always be people on the sidelines egging on people like Donna for their own sick entertainment.

She mentions wanting a bipartisan investigation. We had one. From the outset however, neither party wanted a full investigation. I honestly do not think that our nation could handle the full truth, the only criminality you would find would be criminal negligance. If one was looking to..lay blame....to someone for letting this happen, it would be a wide, bloody path through the people we have elected and the people they have appointed in the last 30 years. People that were more concerned about public relations instead of security, more concerned about porkbarrel spending than truly having an air defense up to the task of protecting our country, people who at the end of the day would read reports that say someone is going to hijack an airplane and fly it into a building...and mistake the report for a Tom Clancy novel, because NOBODY could possibly do THAT to the UNITED STATES.

In the end, it would come down to we got caught with our pants down (again) and Osama took the time to figure out how to take advantage of that fact.

The sad part is, some of the same characters in the Congress, have forgotten that and have returned to their own self-important, politically driven ways.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Follow the path of the unsafe, independant thinker.
Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy; Speak your mind and fear less the label of "crackpot"
than the stigma of conformity.
Thomas Watson Jr.

I have been researching the events of september 11th for five years.
Anyone who continues to deny the complicity of the u.s. government in the deaths of over 3,000 americans not to mention over 1.5 million iraqi's and u.s. and foreign troops has not done the research. There is only one reason they continue to deny the truth in the face of overwhelming evidence.
FEAR!
They will have to admit to themselves finally that Big Daddy Government is not there to protect them and doesn't give a damn about them, their families or their country. They will have to take the future of their lives and their country into their own hands. They will have to stand up in the face of this truth and pull up their own bootstraps. and for some...that's just too damn scary.

This article should be enough to convince "most" people
www.globalresearch.ca...

The CIA met Bin Laden while undergoing treatment at an American Hospital last July in Dubai
An article in the French daily Le Figaro confirms that Osama bin Laden underwent surgery in an American Hospital in Dubai in July.

During his stay in the hospital, he met with a CIA official. While on the World's "most wanted list", no attempt was made to arrest him during his two week stay in the hospital, shedding doubt on the Administration's resolve to track down Osama bin Laden.

Barely a few days ago Defense Secretary Rumsfeld stated that it would be difficult to find him and extradite him. Its like "searching for a needle in a stack of hay". But the US could have ordered his arrest and extradition in Dubai last July. But then they would not have had a pretext of waging a war. Meanwhile, innocent civilians are being killed by B-52 Bombers as means "to go after" Osama bin Laden. According to UN sources, the so-called "campaign against international terrorism" could lead to the death of several million people from an impending famine.

Michel Chossudovsky, CRG. 2 November 2001

Silverstein, the man that held the lease on the twin towers, building 7 and others gave the order to "pull" building 7. How could he have given an order to demolish building 7 if it were not already rigged for demolition?
www.youtube.com...

pentagon hit...
new angle
www.youtube.com...

CNN News
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I'm not saying this fellow's account is accurate and true.

Well, that is the only point I was trying to make in this thread, that Hunka was lying, no more, no less.

Then once again, if you can stay on topic, instead of delivering personal insults, what did everyone see?

Stay on topic? What topic, I wasn't discussing any topic with you. You were asking me all sorts of questions that didn't have anything to do with the posts I made in this thread, nor were my posts originally directed at you.

Also, that wasn't an insult, just a description. It is pathetic if you use the official story as a standard yourself, but not allow me to do that to prove a point you don't like.

Once more, pa- the- tic.

But you don't think it was there at all. How were all those witnesses fooled into thinking it was something that is very identifiable and obvious?

Well, maybe you should ask your fellow debunker HunkaHunka that question.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join