It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
post by HunkaHunka

how far away were you when you saw this "plane" no one is saying that nothing hit the pentagon.. but it was definetly not a boeng 757,perhaps you should see testimony from an insiders account someone who lived thru the "crash"

I was the President of my HOA at the time, and about 30% of my home owners were working at the Pentagon. I lost some. It was tragic. So yes, I know plenty of people who survived it, as well as some who tragically did not.

I was driving on Washington BLVD at the time and saw it fly over me. I remember thinking "OMG, here we go again with another Potomac crash... thank God it's not during the winter." Then as I sped up out of fear of the sound of the engines, I looked in my rear view and saw it hit.

I'm sure there are plenty of others like me out there who were on the road that morning, as traffic is always horrible in DC as it was that day. But we don't have any hard evidence other than our own experience.

As I mentioned before, I saw an American Airlines plane hit the Pentagon, plain and simple. I will never forget what I saw... it was simply horrific.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

what a thread! starred and flagged and i totally agree with you. i have done hours upon hours, day after day of reasearch on the fema coffin thread and i get the same response and it has been about 2 years. thank you for summing up what i feel! keep plugging................o, and i totally concur it was an inside job!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

A live witness! Can you state what direction you were travelling in, the exact location you were when you saw it and the direction the plane was comming from, did it fly in a straight line, was it turning etc.?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Where is the proof?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Very insightful and very true. A young man whos fourteen came up to me and claimed her knew it was a conspiracy - he's fourteen. If we had more people like that willing to not trust in all the stories the government tells us and has us to believe, then maybe we won't be so easily swayed. Whenever the time comes for me to have a kid of my own, I will slowly introduce to them how to be reasonable about everything, and not believe everything that your told. Wouldn't that be much easier then them stumbling upon a website like this and calling it false? hmmm... something to think about.

Kudos for you man. Keep it up. And by god, don't stop talking about it on here. People need to hear what people like you - have to say.

peace
cm

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

A live witness! Can you state what direction you were travelling in, the exact location you were when you saw it and the direction the plane was comming from, did it fly in a straight line, was it turning etc.?

Thanks in advance.

I was heading North on Washington Blvd. And it flew over me as I mentioned. I didn't notice it until it was right on top of me, as the sound of the engines was the first clue to me, so I can't say where it was coming from other than it was left of me, so it could have been anywhere from south west to west to north west heading any of the east directions.

It all happened rather fast, and must have been about 5 seconds or less from the time I heard it, till the time I saw it make contact in my passenger side mirror.

Keep in mind, I was driving in DC traffic, so my attention was rather occupied. I just remember plainly seeing the American Airlines Logo on the tail. And then thinking... HOLY CRAP!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The attacks on the World Trade Centre were a evil act carried out by Islamic extremists, nothing more. They knew that they would provoke the American Government into devastating retaliation. If you think that you will go to paradise and have 72 virgins at your disposal you are an extremist, as well as insane, misguided (and sexist!).
Read some serious information about the terrorist attacks, try to avoid all the kiddy stuff, there are a few here. You can easily spot them by the basic spelling mistakes and bad grammar.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok, seeing as how HunkaHunka actually witnessed a plane going into the pentagon, while all of you say it was something else, makes me wonder how much cred all you apposing this really have?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The Pentagon argument could be squashed very quickly. All the government would have to do is release the security camera video from that day. We have 2 to 3 videos, none of those videos feature a plane. Why the government refuses to release all of it's footage is lost to my knowledge. I really don't understand why they wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So what was your exact location, in relation to the pentagon, when you saw the plane right on top of you?

Also, is this the first time you mention this witness account here on ATS?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I was heading North on Washington Blvd. And it flew over me as I mentioned. I didn't notice it until it was right on top of me, as the sound of the engines was the first clue to me, so I can't say where it was coming from other than it was left of me, so it could have been anywhere from south west to west to north west heading any of the east directions.

Hi Hunka ~

Can you please show me where you you were at the time of impact?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hell, I won't even wait for you to answer that.

I was heading North on Washington Blvd. And it flew over me as I mentioned. I didn't notice it until it was right on top of me

So, it was right on top of you.

Could you please watch this simulation? From 00.30 sec to 1.30.

www.youtube.com...

If you really were below the plane at the point it crossed Washington BLVD, it must've flew just a few meters above your head, making it hard to see any logo with that speed.

The best part is, you would've never been able to see the impact in your passenger side mirror, if you were travelling north, because if it flew over you head, it would've impacted on your right side, not behind you.

I'm sorry, but I find your story hard to believe.

[edit on 30/12/08 by enigmania]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is one person's research:

9/11 The Best Evidence & Science against NIST

Debunking 9/11: NIST Building 7

Official investigation/story is false.

[edit on 30/12/2008 by SpiritWorld]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

I'm sorry, but I find your story hard to believe.

I'm calling BS on this one too. He claims to have seen the plane in either his side view mirror or his rear view mirror. If you look at the flight path and impact, I highly doubt he would have been able to see the plane where he stated.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Ok, seeing as how HunkaHunka actually witnessed a plane going into the pentagon, while all of you say it was something else, makes me wonder how much cred all you apposing this really have?

So, what would it mean if HunkaHunka was lying?

Huh?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Of course you find it hard to believe enigmania.. because like all the others who are just positive there is a conspiracy, discount anything that doesn't agree with their opinions.

For example, above isn't the only example of someone who saw the plane hit the Pentagon, there were many witnesses who said they saw this happen. So the truthers decided to prove them all wrong. So they interviewed some of them, and then rejected ALL the claims out of hand. Their list was less than 50% complete. And yet they decide those whom they did interview were all obviously lying, mistaken or deranged, and because they were, it must mean that the rest are ALSO wrong, even though they never even spoke with them.

This is biased research, and it proves nothing.

Apparently this jumbo jet flying over a major highway during rush hour... well, EVERYONE lost sight of it. How amazing! No one saw it impact, and no one say it flying away. This exceptionally large and loud jet... everyone simply lost track of it. You seriously buy this? Because I don't.

There are multiple witnesses who said the saw it impact. There are NO witnesses who saw it fly away. What does common sense tell you?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Great post and well explained.

I am one of those who didn't do anywhere near the research that others have, but 911 seemed "wrong". The official story didn't make sense, and the official evidence to support the official story? Well they destroyed most of it and/or hid it from public view. There are too many questions without sufficient answers to fully believe without a single doubt that things happened the way they claim it did.

The situation as it is now - no hard evidence to support the official story and no hard evidence to dispel it. The evidence having been sold as scrap, covered in tarps and removed before it could be investigated, confiscated and labeled top secret.

many don't know exactly how they did it, but that there are enough people who are refusing to buy the lies without actual hard evidence - tangible evidence - should be enough to raise flags in most that the official story SHOULD be questioned.

The whole event was to to give the people a common foe. Like Pearl Harbor. Like many other wars in history. Like a page out of Machiavelli's The Prince.

Governmental Munchhausen by Proxy.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I just took his own words and used the officiall account of events to verify his story, and it turns out it doesn't add up.

Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ...
and sometimes terrorists are just terrorists.
They pulled it off.

Isreali intelligence probably had foreknowledge and let it happen in order to pull us into a greater war against it's enemies.

Absolutely correct imo. Having read the book " By Way of Deception ", this same practice was undertaken regarding the bombing of Beirut that killed American Marines. The allowing of a hazard to create a conflict.

Sometimes, things are just the way they appear.

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join