It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite thing about ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am obviously a relatively new member but I really like this site. I think my favorite thing is the abundance of different views. I actually like the bickering and disagreement, it helps me think and question things. What's your favorite thing about ATS/BTS?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The above average intelligence found at every corner with some of the nicest people on the web.

The discussion level is important, but it is the comradery that keeps us coming back.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Debate Forum, hands down.
You should join up Raustin, you'd make a great addition and you would have a blast.
Plus the drinking, sooo much drinking.

Edit: Least favorite thing: People who start threads asking me a question and then disappear.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The avatar/backround thing

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Where else can I meet God, the Devil, super secret government operatives, philosophers, theologians, gurus, geniuses, aliens, the love of my life and everyone in between, around the edges and on the fringe while not being required to wear one of those nifty jackets with the sleeves that buckle in back?

Not only that but no pants required

Here's to ATS

[edit on 29-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
boy that's a hard one.
hmmm. The reason I came here is much different than the reason I stayed.
I was seeking information and secrets, and looking to compare my views with those of great minds at ATS.
Then I began meeting them and having conversations here and in u2u.
I found out a lot about myself, and about types of people I have never had the opportunity to meet in real life.
It feels like a giant coffee shop, full of the most interesting people, and I go from booth to table listening in on conversations... flirting, joking, being quite serious, and deep.
But it is definitely the PEOPLE, who keep me here.
There are people here I like, people I don't understand, people I ignore, people I respect greatly, and people I adore and love with all of my heart.

ATS will always be a very special place to me, even if I decide to leave one day.
It has taught me alot, and I hope I have contributed something, if not small, to a few who have done the same for me.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
The above average intelligence found at every corner with some of the nicest people on the web.

The discussion level is important, but it is the comradery that keeps us coming back.

Are you sure your on ATS? Joking aside I like most of the community and the alternative news. The avatars are nice and now Mabus is my favorite ATS user of all time.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I need to start looking at the debate forum more often, I think I would really enjoy it. I doubt I would participate though, as I am not much of a writer.

new topics

top topics

join