It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isnt the way it was ment to be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ok its rant time. (ish)

Look at the world right now.

Financially at the end of the road, doomed if you like.
War and conflict are on the rise.
Meanwhile people are starving to death and nobody cares.

who do we blame?
the governments? the illuminati? corporate greed? what?

I think in 100 years from now, the people there will look back at us and think "what were you doing"

is this "The End Of Days”?

whatever way you look at it, with the whole middle east thing and worldwide recession, we seem to be at a cross roads.

as I say, this isn’t the way it should be, it wasn’t meant to be like this.

All over the world, we see random acts of love and bravery, individually we can do things, but as a group, trying to get on, we can’t. and we have everyone wanting to make cash.

Are we doomed ?
really !?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
... and we have everyone wanting to make cash.

Poor people don't know how to make money.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

who do we blame?
the governments? the illuminati? corporate greed? what?

The human instinct to survive, to horde, it worked in the past, but hording excess is greed and our survival instincts now work against our very survival as a whole.
F*%& You, it's me that matters!

I think in 100 years from now, the people there will look back at us and think "what were you doing"

We do that now.
Boy, they sure were ignorant of things back then

is this "The End Of Days”?

Perhaps

whatever way you look at it, with the whole middle east thing and worldwide recession, we seem to be at a cross roads.

Yeah, somethings got to give, the whole world system is held together by a wet band-aid.

as I say, this isn’t the way it should be, it wasn’t meant to be like this.

Who said that;
...Oh;... you did.

All over the world, we see random acts of love and bravery, individually we can do things, but as a group, trying to get on, we can’t. and we have everyone wanting to make cash.

The folks who run the world are the power mongers, they lust for power, money and control. Helping little olde ladies across the street does little to stop this, unfortunately.

Are we doomed ?

Good chance of it.

really !?

Perhaps

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You're only doomed if you wish to be. I prefer not to be, but everyone is different.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In the late 1950's one of my friends had a slumber party in her parents bomb shelter.

We were very young but did know about the threat from Russia and had many drills at school preparing for a military strike from the Bear.

I've been hearing the doom and gloom WW3 coming stories for far too long.

Nobody wins in an all out nuclear war. In my opinion there will not be a WW3 as people expect it to be. Could it be that Russia, China, the US and other countries will join forces and finally bring peace to our world by eliminating certain renegade countries?

Nobody makes any money if all we consumers are killed. Money still talks.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Nobody makes any money if all we consumers are killed. Money still talks

The problem with this is that the rest of the world can be consumers. They don't absolutely have to have the US buying all their stuff so we can have a better living while they work for very little and live in filth. One day they will realize they don't need the United States and they will start to raise their own standard of living.

The United States has left itself in a bad position. We make nothing. We use everything. What happens if the US disappears from the earth? That means more for everyone else. That gives other nations a chance to rise and be a dominating world power. All that we are right now is a world police. Is this what the rest of the world props us up for? We have a great military but the reasons that they are used is often questionable.

Let's hope they don't come to their senses and decide to leave us in the dust.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Maybe the palastinians should become consumers so that the jews don't kill them.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Strangley enough, that makes me feel better

oh what a world

top topics

join