It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A shadowman in my home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
3 people have now seen a 'shadowman' in my house. These people are all unconnected and do not know each other.. all 3 of the sightings have been within the last year, even though i have lived her for about 6 years.

I myself have never seen or heard anything strange, and i am finding it very hard to come to grips with this.

All 3 sightings were at night, and all 3 people described the same thing, a tall male shadowy black figure standing completely still.

I do believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff, but it is very hard even for me to accept there is 'something' in my house, and i have no idea or no control over what it is.. if anyone has any good info about 'shadow people' i would be interested.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pirateman

Well, I'm inclined to think you smoke the same stuff I do, but...

Get Detective-Like man...if the appearances of the shadow guy BEGAN happening this year despite 5 un-shadowy years of residence, you may want to look into the history of the house and see if something 'traumatic' happened 5, 10, 20, ect years ago...

I think shadow people use the same calendar as us, but this is only a guess...

If all else fails, you can turn to a 'credible' source such as Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You might want to check this.

I remember reading somewhere that ghosts and other phenomena manifest after times of stress, depression or other strong emotions or are because of some great hardship. Anything like that for you?

And what have you done recently, if anything, that would make a shadow person suddenly appear in your home?

Lastly, what else did the people say? Did they get a "bad feeling" from it? Did it do anything? Are the sightings all around one area?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Have they all seen the figure in the same spot or about the same time of day. It could be just a play of the light in an certain area. I have notice at times the appearence of a shadow figure always in the same spot and always after it's completly dark.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
No, once it was at the foot of my bed (ex gf)

The second time it was at the window in my room (another ex gf)

The 3rd time it was in my roomates room standing by his door

but they were all at night around 2-5am

i have never seen it, but i would actually like to... haha..

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pirateman

With the ex-girlfriends it could be that you were drunk and trying to get some...

No worries - it wouldn't be the first time a guy got hammered and couldn't find his way back to bed from the pisser...

top topics

join