It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Continues ‘End Time’ Support of Maniacal Israeli's Murdering Arabs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Jews Continue to Engage in the Ethnic Cleansing of old Palestine

This is one more episode in the endless ETHNIC CLEANSING of the old Palestine Mandate of all its NON Jewish inhabitants. Yes, the Israeli Likud had a plan and have never deviated from their plan.

Once upon a time just after the 1967 Six Day War, the issue could have been settled. But Israel did not want to settle then or now and it continues to hold the United States as its captive. Just as the US blocked the UN from taking action to stop the Israeli IDF rampage in Lebanon in 2006 - not its first slaughter in Lebanon - so now the fanatical American 'Born Agains' are enabling the IDF to murder in cold blood scores of unarmed Palestinians. In their weird way of viewing things this cleansing of the Holy Land speeds the imminent Second Coming of Jesus.

I have not much more regard for the Arabs as a whole. If they feel any ethnicity towards their fellow Arabs living in old Palestine the Arabs should give the United State THREE HOURS to stop the slaughter of innocents! That failing, the Arabs should USE THEIR OIL AS A WEAPON TO STOP AMERICAN COMPLICITY IN MURDER.

The Arabs should reduce their output by 15 million barrels a day, the amount the US imports. We get but 3 mbd from the Persian Gulf but the Arabs could PENALIZE any other oil producer who ships to the US by adding their customrs to the list of BARRED buyers.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think you are mistaken .. Isreal are the good guys durr..

Oh look ... CNN News is comming on .. you better hurry .. so you dont miss it

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm wondering if Israel thinks the world will stomach this aggression because they have fleeced all of our money (Madoff anyone?) and we will be too busy worrying how to eek out a living in this new economic paradigm?

S&F

[edit on 29/12/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just to keep the focus where it belongs...

Dead siblings

and BTW - scroo Obama's response. That's not change.

news.antiwar.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Someone had to say it and this guy says it very poignantly.

www.dailykos.com...

Like David Minzer, I'm Jewish and descendant of holocaust survivors. Moreover, I've been a Zionist all of my life. I went to a Zionist school, I was active in Zionist youth groups. I've always been a fervent supporter of Israel as a refuge for Jews around the world who seek a place to exercise their traditions and embrace their identity in peace.

I sang the Israeli anthem in the train rails of Aushwitz-Birkenau and I pledged to fight every day of my life to make sure the savage crimes that had taken place there would never happen again. Every year I pledged: Never Again. Remember and Never forget.

Well, I haven't forgotten. And so to honor that pledge, to honor the memory of my family members who died in those death camps and because "there comes a time when silence is betrayal", today I finally and publicly end my support for the state of Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
. . . Playing the holocaust card . . .

Zionists have worked for years to increase their land and eliminate Palestinians, always using the holocaust as the excuse.

Hitler killed millions of innocents. Sadly, the guilty escaped and co-operated with him in order to get their Ahkenazi hands on lands they had no ancestral or god-given right to.

Now they are as bad as any Nazi ever was.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
definitely playing the holocaust card. I don't know how the american's are supporting this - aka nation of the free.

my heart goes out to the real jews who had to suffer the consequences at the hands of the nazi's - and now the Palestinians.

America has shown that it is no less than the nazi's it waged a war against.

S&F

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 04326

"my heart goes out to the real jews who had to suffer the consequences at the hands of the nazi's - and now the Palestinians. "

I don't get it. The Zionists are creating this foreign policy of oppression. The Palestinians are living in squalor, like fish in a barrel. They are incapable of creating a foreign policy of oppression, they are simply responding to stimulus.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

"US Continues ‘End Time’ Support of Maniacal Israeli's Murdering Arabs"

Is this your title you wrote yourself, or...it just seems like it's from whatdoesitmean.com

[edit on 29-12-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
I think you are mistaken .. Isreal are the good guys durr..

Oh look ... CNN News is comming on .. you better hurry .. so you dont miss it

I pressed the star down so hard it turned into this post. funny. However, who can even know truly who is good and who is bad? You've got egypt who's just as responsible for teh lockdown of palestine as isreal is, yet no one talks about it? Apparently they get paid off to do it, but how could they possibly do that and save face in front of their muslim brothers? I've been on quite a few of these threads, and nothing makes sense from either side....this is very frustrating for me.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by 04326

"my heart goes out to the real jews who had to suffer the consequences at the hands of the nazi's - and now the Palestinians. "

I don't get it. The Zionists are creating this foreign policy of oppression. The Palestinians are living in squalor, like fish in a barrel. They are incapable of creating a foreign policy of oppression, they are simply responding to stimulus.

plucky that's what i don't get. how can people just sit by and watch this unfold? and not only that lend the zionists full support. it boggles the mind!

i know i would be up in arms literally if i had to go through what gaza has had to endure since israel came into being. And that statement is not a light one. I am the most non-violent person - I can't even bear to use insect spray on ants. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm Jewish and descendant of holocaust survivors. Moreover, I've been a Zionist all of my life . . been a fervent supporter of Israel as a refuge for Jews around the world who seek a place to exercise their traditions and embrace their identity in peace.

I sang the Israeli anthem . . Aushwitz-Birkenau . . I pledged to fight every day of my life to make sure the savage crimes that had taken place there would never happen again . . Never Again. Remember and Never forget. Well, I haven't forgotten. And so to honor that pledge, to honor the memory of my family members who died in those death camps and because "there comes a time when silence is betrayal"

. . today I finally and publicly end my support for the state of Israel.

Well spoken Mr K/J. But I am not anti-Jewish, nor am I anti-Zionist. I am anti Likud. I cannot help but admire your family for bearing the horrific pains inflicted by the Nazis on your family and millions of others. I have wrestled through the complaints the US did not do enough during the War to halt or slow the death camp process but I have come to the conclusion we did all we could. Which I admit was noting to next to nothing. See Note 1.

Both sides have been blessed and then cursed with good and then bad leaders. We never have seen all sides - including the US - with good leaders at the same time.

I respect Jews in general and all I know individually in particular. When I travel, if I have a medical emergency, I look in the phone book for a Jewish doctor. Why? Well to put it succinctly, Jews tend to business, which is important to me when my health is going to be put into the hands of a stranger. Of all the Congressmen in my lifetime perhaps I’d rate Tom Lantos of CA as No. 1!

Jews, like all Semitic people, have a great tradition of welcoming strangers - well maybe not so much nowadays - but are generous to people in need. If you were hungry and homeless would you rather knock on a Jewish door (or on a Muslim's door) or on Dick Cheney’s door?

I just finished a longish book that helped me understand the peculiar American love affair with Palestine and the Jewish Holy Land. See “Power, Faith, and Fantasy: America in the Middle East: 1776 to the Present” by Michael B. Oren. W. W. Norton, 2007. Oren also authored the book, “Six Days of War.”

Ramble. We cannot undo the past. We cannot go back to 1948 and revoke the State of Israel. But West Euro-types including especially evangelical fundamentalist Americans felt guilt for the Holocaust victims and wanted a safe place for the surviving Jews. Hey, Christians have KILLED 10s of 1000s more Jews than all the Muslims combined! For a 1000 years European Christians had it in their Catechism that “Jews were Christ Killers.” That laid the foundation for Hitler's Holocaust. Don't forget that.

That feeling of remorse led the victorious Allies to CREATE a state for the Jewish people in the old Palestine Mandate. But we did not ask the people who lived there. That was part of us being white and they being of darker skin color. Top down, and never bottom up. See Note 2.

Bush43, so enamored with elections as the visible manifestation of democracy - we’re still counting in Minnesota - pushed and got elections in Gaza in 2006. But neither the US nor Israel - the CIA and Mossad both missed that one - anticipated the outcome. We denounced the electorate and declared WAR on Hamas the day the vote count ended.

Ending. Many people of all persuasions seem to believe we could end this endless conflict by returning to the Six-Day War of 1967 for our boundaries. The Arabs - Palestinians - get Samaria and Galilee known as the West Bank. The Arabs get Gaza and a grade separated roadway from there to the West Bank so traffic can come and go without Israeli interference. The Golan Heights go back to Syria provided Syria agrees NEVER to re-militarize it.

Jerusalem. The Arabs get what I call East Jerusalem, but I admit I have never been there. The Arabs get what I call the Temple Mount where the al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock are located, but the Jewish people get the West Wall which is one of the supports for the Temple Mount. The UN would establish a perpetual presence there to assure NON interference with the Muslims or Jews as they seek their holy sites.

Borders would be adjusted for easier enforcement. All settlements would be removed ASAP but the Jewish people could not destroy the improvements as they are wont to do in removals.

New Palestine would be a permanent NON armed state. Police weapons excepted. And here’s what it takes to make this easy division work. The United States sends 15,000 US Army types to the new state.

The US Army patrols the borders and mans the border crossings. There would be a weapons free zone one kilometer on each side of the border. Any armed person in that zone would be liable to “shoot first” by the US Army. We are not going to go through our own King David Hotel in the Holy Land.

We may stay there 10 years and yet another 10 years if needed. As VP Cheney and John McCain liked to say, “As long as it takes.”

Note 1.
In 1971 when asked about the correct version of the quote, Richard John Neuhaus said he was not quite sure when he had said the famous words but, if people insist upon citing them, he preferred this version:

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." 1946.

Note 2.
The White Man's Burden
Take up the White Man's burden--
Have done with childish days--
The lightly proffered laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!
Rudyard Kipling. 1899

[edit on 12/29/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There are some facts you are all ignoring.

1. Hamas broke the cease-fire and fired hundreds of rockets into Israel in a few days.
2. Hamas built the warehouses near civilian population as they don't care about civilian deaths knowing full well that Israel would eventually defend themselves.
3. Israel targetted Hamas and not civilians.
4. Any country including the US and Britain would defend themselves and retaliate against such rocket attacks.
5. Fairly low number of deaths caused by rocket attacks in Israel are irrelevant as Hamas intend to kill each time they fire and so they must be stopped.
6. All civilian deaths are a tragedy.
7. 1/3 of casualties are civilian and 2/3 are Hamas. Not too bad in comparison to USA's efforts in Afghanistan and Western Pakistan, and much less ratio of civilian deaths relative to militant deaths.
8. This would not have happened had Hamas stopped firing rockets.
9. Gaza has a border with Egypt to get supplies thru'
10. They use this to get weapons instead of essential supplies.
11. Israel are not responsible for looking after another state/country (Gaza)
12. Israel has the right to defend itself, including retaliations.

OK, logical conclusions drawn from these facts:
1. Hamas are to blame for not honouring a cease-fire, and are entirely to blame for all the deaths.
2. This tragedy would have been prevented had Hamas stopped hating Jews and lived in peace as civilised people.
3. Hamas only understand killing, and have no compassion even towards their own people in Gaza.
4. Israel responded in the only way Hamas understands, and so now has the mindset to destroy them as Hamas shows no rational behaviour. And why should Israel wait forever for Hamas to live in peace?! They have given them long enough.
5. The solution is for Hamas to stop firing rockets and then there can be peace. Simple as that. Just as the US have stated today.
6. If you don't conclude the same you are lacking logical and rational thinking. The most simple and obvious causes and solutions are correct.
7. Yes it's a humanatarian disaster if this continues, and if Iran supplies more rockets to Hamas and Hezbollah it will get worse. Israel may have to bomb Lebanon again, and maybe go to war with Syria and/or Iran with US and British support.
8. You know what, it will be the fault of the Arabs because they started the latest battles when we and Israel wanted peace. But Israel and the West will finish it.
9. China and Russia to get involved at their peril, and ours as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

"US Continues ‘End Time’ Support of Maniacal Israeli's Murdering Arabs" Is this your title you wrote yourself, or...it just seems like it's from whatdoesitmean.com

Sorry about that. I admit to having made it up myself. After all that line is limited to s certain number of keystrokes. I had reference to the Evangelical Christians who usually believe in the Second Coming of Jesus. They read that into the Book of Revelations of Jesus Christ to John. Or Revelations.

They say they believe there will be a great battle between good and evil at Megiddo in Israel - the fantastic Battle of Armageddon - and that ultimately GOOD (God) will triumph. Then they also say they believe Jesus will reign over the Earth for 1000 years sitting on a golden throne in Jerusalem. Like an ancient oriental potentate. What they don’t like to say is that THEY - the faithful followers of Christ - will be given cities, kingdoms and principalities to RULE OVER. They SHARE in the spoils of War. In other words, they will get to KICK BUTTS in the Name of God! These people I charitably call “End Timers.”

[edit on 12/29/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
not quite the final 'end-time'...

it is more likely the Arab confederacy of Psalm 83
which precedes the Ezekiel 38 war

see: www.isralestine.net...

now these guys message is right out of the neocon...end-timers...playbook

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

not quite the final 'end-time'...

it is more likely the Arab confederacy of Psalm 83
which precedes the Ezekiel 38 war

see: www.isralestine.net...

now these guys message is right out of the neocon...end-timers...playbook

omfg! these guys are nuts...

thanks for the link.. interesting site.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have a love hate relationship with Pat. As he gets older he is less strident and more tolerant. I’ll use Pat’s own words to reply to your offering, Mr Anon.

Pat Buchanan: In His Own Words

2004:
"Israel is in an existential crisis. It can wall itself off and annex what it wants on the West Bank, and leave Palestinians in tiny truncated, non-viable Bantustans that will become the spawning pools of terror. Or it can give the Palestinians what Oslo, Camp David, Taba and the 'roadmap' promised; a homeland, a nation and a state of their own. Israel is free to choose. But American needs a Middle East policy made in the USA, not in Tel Aviv, or at AIPAC or AEI.”

From “Where the Right Went Wrong: How Neoconservatives Subverted the Reagan Revolution and Hijacked the Bush Presidency,” P.241

2004:
"America has given up its role as 'honest broker.' President Bush no longer sits at the head of the negotiating table, but directly behind Sharon."

From “Where the Right Went Wrong: How Neoconservatives Subverted the Reagan Revolution and Hijacked the Bush Presidency,” P.242

www.adl.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Another great perspective:

www.redress.cc...

The Israelis say “never again” and what they mean is that Auschwitz should never reoccur. This somehow allows them to punish the Palestinian for the crimes committed by the Nazis.

I am not Jewish but I have respect for the Jewish faith and a fondness for many of it's people, as well as Israel. However, it seems to me their treatment of Palestinians does not adhere to that faith nor does our unquestioning support of Israel support democratic ideals.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Palestinians ATTACKED Israel, firing 80 rockets. Isreal counter attacks. And before you believe any numbers of dead, read the topic I linked to. The Jenin massacre in 2002? Never happened. Dead children? Oops, waving at a camera after the picture was taken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join