It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Driving into Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was just wondering how the cammo dudes know if your one of the privleged one to drive directly into the base. Do they have something on their vehicle to identify them as being able to drive past the cammo dude on the hill without him chasing you down and beating the snot out of you?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I believe it's called an Identification Card, and they expect you to produce it. If you can get your hands on one, or copy one, then more power to you.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
yeah but I would think that it's something a little more than an ID Card. The dude wouldn't be looking for the card while he was kicking the crap out of you.

Xon

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If you have one of those card they will check you when you kom to the guard shark (if they does exist). If not doent think about crossing the border. I think there is more security then a id card

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, but how would they know that you have a card to ensure that they don't stop you. Could it possiably be that you can drive all the way to the gate unchallenged, but once you get there your busted. They wouldn't stop you because they would think that you work there cause you didn't stop at the line, you just plowed right through and went to the gate house. I read a story once about a family that made it all the was to the gate house and was arrested there, they said that they even drove by a cammo dude and he just waved at them. Might be interesting for someone brave enough to try. Just drive right through the line and spin around at the gate house and leave, never taking your foot off of the gas pedal of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I gotta try that one...

Maybe... if I hit the guard house too...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That would be sooo cool if people just started driving to the guard house and then spinning around and tearing a** to get back across the line.

Xon

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To day this came across my mind. If your disable the power to area 51, your may have a litle space to come pass all the sensors before they put up their backup power.
But not try this. I doent think it is a good idea they will see you at some time.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have a feeling that if you are authorized to just drive right into the base, the guards are going to recognize you. They'll also have been told prior that you were coming. People who nobody has ever seen before don't just randomly show up to super-secret bases, flash an ID card, and go poke the dead aliens in the cryolab.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I have a feeling that if you are authorized to just drive right into the base, the guards are going to recognize you. They'll also have been told prior that you were coming. People who nobody has ever seen before don't just randomly show up to super-secret bases, flash an ID card, and go poke the dead aliens in the cryolab.

Agreed. I think the guards have a schedule of who's coming and going ahead of time. Drivers, passengers, cargo, vehicle tag/make/model, etc.

If there are any dicrepencies, a simple phone call to who ever is in charge of the base should be able to clear up things.

Xon

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The guard knows every thing that is going inn and out of the base. But they will chek everybody. You cant youst drive true alle the security.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I agree that you can't drive through all the security but will they make an attempt to stop you if you just keep driving across the line to the Gate House? If they stop everyone before they get to the gate house, that would be really annoying to the workers that drive to work.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
I agree that you can't drive through all the security but will they make an attempt to stop you if you just keep driving across the line to the Gate House? If they stop everyone before they get to the gate house, that would be really annoying to the workers that drive to work.

Have you ever seen pics of the signs around the base. They clearly say "Use Of Deadly Force Authorized."

Sorry, you won't find me trying to find out if they will use that force.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get anyone to cross the line, but I don't think that they are going to shoot everyone that crosses. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
I'm not trying to get anyone to cross the line, but I don't think that they are going to shoot everyone that crosses. -Muzz

The alternative is being thrown down, hand-cuffed, thrown in a cell and charged with a Federal Offense. Then a goverment paid vacation in a Federal Prison.

Either way, you would be F-fd.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I believe StarChild had it right. You get an ID card. No ID card, no getting in. Usually there is a check point, or perhaps multiple check points where your authorization is varified. If you try to get away and go in after failing one of these checkpoints, I'd put my money on them catching you before you get your greedy little eyes inside a hanger.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Try buying an Area 51 Vehicle pass...its guaranteed to get you into the base or your money back!!...Click Here

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll give that a try and see how far I get LOL. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Gotta admit the sticker would look cool on the front bumper while driving around town! Bet you would get a lot of curious people asking about it!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yeah, make them freak out when you say "I'm sorry I can't talk about that." -Muzz

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join