It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scent of a woman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And I'm not talking about the movie. I'm talking about the scent of her perfume after she leaves the bedroom.

I just LOVE how the ENTIRE bed smells like her perfume after you've spent some quality time together. It's very very pleasant. Always makes my day.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying. Or when they wear something of yours like a shirt. I had a girlfriend years ago who wore my sweatshirt, when she returned it, it still had her perfume on it. An intoxicating scent.

I don't know what the scent was called, but over the years I would smell it again on other women, while walking in the mall, or wherever. It would stop me in my tracks and transport me back in time instantly!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about and I love it. I like it in the morning when she gets ready for work and comes in to give me a kiss, her smell wafts over the bed. I feel bad for her because I probably smell like hell.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
AHHHHHHH

Scarecrow when are you coming back =(

ATS Chat is boring without you man.

GET BACK HERE

and yes Britney Spears perfume is bomb

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Perfume is not it for me at all. Just give me eu de naturale. Nothin' better than nature's scent.

My girlfriend and I live a country away from one another. Whenever we get the chance to see one another, I leave her a shirt I just wore, and she gives me back one that she'd been wearing to bed before. Awesome.

I literally believe that certain scents are deal breakers. Some women who are easy on the eyes really put me off by their odor. Pheromones anyone?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This thread needs a big....

Hoo-hah!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The really fine women I have ever been with did not need perfume, to have "The Scent of a Woman"

I knew a woman once her scent (she never wore perfume; it would have masked the beauty anyway) reminded me of the woods of northern Michigan. Like wildflowers in the summer. I sure miss her right now.

top topics

join