It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-01 Bookends 1-11-09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have been seeing some chatter on the net concerning an attack on the US on 1-11-09. The dates 09-11-01 and 01-11-09 are called bookend dates because the January date reverses the 9/11 attack date. Does anyone know what is supposed to happen on this date next month? Is it a false flag or a prediction of a terrorist attack?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I predicted 1-19 to be but never thought 1-11-09 would be one, the reason I picked 1-19 was because security is suppose to be lacked the day before Inauguration. We will have to see.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know but I'll definately be pulling my hat down and wondering. Tantalizing observation, op.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let's just get this out of the way...

If 01-11-09 rolls along and nothing happens, are we going to skip to 10-11-09?
Because 10-11-09 mirrors 09-11-01?
But not exactly, so do we go back in time, 10-11-90?

Anyways, if there is indeed legit chatter going around, in light of recent
events, and increasing predictions of imminent doom, it wouldn't surprise
me if 01-11-09 is a future date of significance.

Without breakin T&C, darkelf, ya got any links to this chatter?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I noticed how things were not stated exactly the same...

09-11-01 does not mirror 01-11-09

but if you leave the right zeros out it kind of does. oh well.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That is kind of creepy, but when you think about it, there have always been security concerns on New Years Eve/New Years Day and a lot of extra precautions are taken on those days every year. I think the possibility of anyone being able to pull anything off would be slim to none. Something to keep in the back of the mind though if you observe anything suspicious.

Jemison

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The vision I had is of nuclear weapons detonations in NY, DC and Tel Aviv, on 01/11/09, although the latter one is small because what is really happening is that Vladimir Putin and Nicholas Sarkozy are anti-Christ who organized 9/11 and counted down through 3/11 to take over the world, and they are manipulating Israel and Iran into being allies in order to genocide that Arabs. The coalition in the war will be the United States, Germany and the former British Empire versus Russia, France, China initially, Japan and Pakistan initially, and Israel initially, adn the result will be a Holy Protestant Empire led by an Oliver Cromwell like figure.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Let's just get this out of the way...

If 01-11-09 rolls along and nothing happens, are we going to skip to 10-11-09?
Because 10-11-09 mirrors 09-11-01?
But not exactly, so do we go back in time, 10-11-90?

Anyways, if there is indeed legit chatter going around, in light of recent
events, and increasing predictions of imminent doom, it wouldn't surprise
me if 01-11-09 is a future date of significance.

Without breakin T&C, darkelf, ya got any links to this chatter?

dont forget that technically the bookend should be 09-11-2001 10-02-1190

so... 911 is the bookend of the first crusade?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

Ha! There ya go, that's even better.
Sounds sort of interesting, I'm sure someone on here will
take that and run, or at least try to make it sound good.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Many scholars of Islam are calling the present day's resurgant Islamic violence the Third Jihad.

The First Jihad was the initial conquest by Islam to points East and West. To the West, Islam spread all across North Africa destroying the Roman / Christian civilization there, and then made its way into Spain.

The First Jihad's advance was stopped at the battle of Tours in France, near Paris, by Charles the Hammer.

The Second Jihad was taken up by the Turkish Caliphate, this Jihad finally destroyed the Roman Empire, seized the most advanced city of the age, Constantinople, and made advances up the Balkans and was stopped at the Siege of Vienna by the heroic Polish King, Jon Sobieski

The Third Jihad was manifestly made known to the world by the events of 11 Sept 2001.

ohh.. the date the Muslims were defeated at Vienna.

11 Sept 1683

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
reply to post by miriam0566

Ha! There ya go, that's even better.
Sounds sort of interesting, I'm sure someone on here will
take that and run, or at least try to make it sound good.

lol, you know whats scary? that thought occured to me and i started to worry that the next ¨reptilian¨ like theory would have my name on it lol

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The vision I had is of nuclear weapons detonations in NY, DC and Tel Aviv, on 01/11/09, although the latter one is small because what is really happening is that Vladimir Putin and Nicholas Sarkozy are anti-Christ who organized 9/11 and counted down through 3/11 to take over the world, and they are manipulating Israel and Iran into being allies in order to genocide that Arabs. The coalition in the war will be the United States, Germany and the former British Empire versus Russia, France, China initially, Japan and Pakistan initially, and Israel initially, adn the result will be a Holy Protestant Empire led by an Oliver Cromwell like figure.

Okay, sorry. I gotta represent. Vladimir Putin is being demonized because he was smart enough to turn his country around, kick the crap out of the mob, and not lick the boots of the west in the process.

I lived in Russia for several years under Putin. I remember mob rule and being afraid and then slowly but surely seeing order restored. Russia had a secondary government running things and that is difficult for any leader to deal with without having an iron resolve himself. Putin did what he had to do. Sorry, but he did.

As far as his antagonism for the west allow me to tell you that I saw firsthand what "westerners" were like in the fall of the Soviet empire. To call them "pirates" is being unkind to pirates. I know women with Master's degrees being forced to strip because they were broke as a joke while westerners were living like princes in their country.

ARGH!

Sorry. I had one opinion prior to living there and came back with a different one. Putin is not the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is the spirit of greed, of pride, of hate, of hopelessness. We need only look to the banking industry to see where the true antithesis of Jesus resides.

However, I do respect that you care about these matters and sorry if I flamed you.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I guess the OP is looking up more numbers to come back with?!

I need to get a laptop or a printer, this is great toilet literature.

You have 3 days left till your thread spoils.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Prediction threads are sooo 2008.

And 2007, 2006...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm not predicting anything. I remember reading web bot predictions that in the beginning of 2009, there would be mass disappearances. I also remember reading another web bot prediction of an act that would be far worse than 9/11. Then I saw another article that made the statement that 01-11-09 bookends 09-11-01.

I have no links and can no longer find the articles. This is why I asked if anyone else had heard anything or had any information on this date. I'm not into fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I was really only kidding. Of course there will be prediction threads on ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

My reply wasn't meant to anyone in particular. Either I wasn't clear in what I was asking in the OP or people are reading more than what I had intended. I did find a series of articles by Ron Reese who claims that 01-11-09 is a bookend date to 09-11-01 and is supposed to be the date for the Biblical prediction of "sudden destruction" and/or the rapture.

I still can't find the original articles that piqued my interest in this subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the following link provides some insight into what could occur on January 11, 2009 home.flash.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
January 11th is my husband's birthday, it is also a Sunday.
The only thing I can possibly foresee happening on that date is either protests somewhere in the USA over some cause or the other. I don't think security will be lax in Washington DC or any of the major cities, but who knows for sure what will really happening and if the terrorists are really into numerology then it would be an "appropriate date" for any sort of attack.

I'm not going to worry about it though, I'm gonna make sure my husband has a great birthday and wait and be surprised at whatever happens whenever it happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
if you take 9/11 and add them u get 20.backwards its 2 which is probably 2 letters so you add that to 1-11-09 you can get 1-11-09 BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join