It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Looking forward to what's coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
basically it's"i don't know what the hell is going to happen to us all!"
on this site which i go on everyday is full of new predictions such as 2012, which has many things that's going to happen such as, niburu, astroid, line up in the middle of the galaxy all sorts of #e.

then we got world war 3, i really think that will be the main event through the up coming years, it's going to be like that game called endwar.
at the end of the day i think we are all naffed someway or another.

anyways peace what do you think?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
basically it's"i don't know what the hell is going to happen to us all!"
on this site which i go on everyday is full of new predictions such as 2012, which has many things that's going to happen such as, niburu, astroid, line up in the middle of the galaxy all sorts of #e

anyways peace what do you think?

Hello and welcome to the end! The predictions are not new ones, they have been passed down in every part of the world for eons. Our cosmic clock is ticking to the end of our 75,000 year cycle. The cuckoo goes off near 2012 with earth either a) entering into a blissful 4th density OR b) with earth being completely destroyed by us humans and our collective consciousness - our thoughts have a very profound effect on our planet.

So, whichever way you choose to see it, we are evolving - some will move to 4th and some will repeat 3rd yet again!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yeah somethings about to happen, although i wouldn't put my trust in predictions. 2012 might just come and go leaving people wondering what the hell was supposed tio happen,, most likely there will just be a big change with-in all of earths civilisations. maybe a very important dicovery will be made to set forth a new era of technology. and thats the possible good outcomes, worst that will happen is world war three and the killing off of 2/3rds or possibly more of the earths population. either way you look at it something is building up to happen, i think everyone can feel it by now. can't wait for it to be over with. and hopefully the end result will be good.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What happens, happens...and yes...something is about to go down...but heck...live for today...don't worry about tomorrow, cause you just might miss something that is worth it NOW.

It isn't what is going to happen...but what is happening now...and that is what is in YOUR CONTROL.

Have a good one...

~Holly

top topics

join