It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The War Belongs to Olmert – The Victims Belong to Us!”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

“The War Belongs to Olmert – The Victims Belong to Us!”

zope.gush-shalom.org

Here they were again - the “first nighters, those who are ready to get out and demonstrate against a new war in its first hours, when war propaganda pours out of all the media and all the parties, from the extreme Right to Meretz, support the war.

No organization called for the demonstration – but more than a thousand men and women gathered spontaneously in order to protest in front of the Ministry of Defense in Tel-Aviv, only a few hours after the murderous Air Force attack on the Gaza strip started.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 113131p://am3141 by masonwatcher]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
People are people and in this case some Israeli people are disgusted at the actions of their state and compatriots. Like Apartheid South Africa had white people of conscience fighting against the apartheid regime, Israel has its own moral people.

I hope that when the zionist state of Israel is destroyed that these righteous Jews are remembered and protected.

zope.gush-shalom.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 113131p://am3100 by masonwatcher]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

These people care about the Palestinian people but to mention Israel being destroyed is contrary to what they stand for.

They want people to live in peace. This insane idea of Israel being destroyed is contrary to everything any of these sensible people want. They want people to live together.

People should be seeking peace and not destruction.

join